Blackwood's Dogs — IC

Postponed, upcoming, or otherwise inactive campaigns go here. Relive past glories, or help plan for future tales!
ratwizard
A Wan Smile
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Re: Blackwood's Dogs IC

Post by ratwizard »

"Grommak," the orc replies. "The Saint's in port as of today." he explains curtly. "I'm looking to do some business. I've heard of the kind of stock that makes its way through this building and I'm interested. May we talk?" he asks, nodding his head toward an open chair.

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Post by Fialova »

Henri
[SHOW]

"You could try the ocean," the woman says with a smile, clearly meant to be in jest. As she finishes his arms she begins to move to his shoulders, and then his chest and the rest of his torso. Her smirk returns as she does so, and though she no longer needs to sit up to reach, she does scoot forward a bit more.

Grommak
[SHOW]

The man motions for Grommak to sit as he takes a sip of his drink. Once his guest is seated he speaks once more, "So you are one of Blackwood's Dogs, then. Hmph." He looks at the orc intently for a moment before continuing. "I have already unloaded my most recent haul with the Kyung Min, I am not sure what of it you could find useful. However, I could put in a good word with them if you are looking to make a deal with them. If you make it worth my time, of course," he says, looking the man in the eyes while he waits for a response.

While the captain waits, the woman from before approaches the table with a small porcelain glass of some drink, and sets it before the orc. "Here you go! Enjoy!" She gives a small bow and heads back towards the bar, leaving Grommak alone with Tengatsu once more.

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"A Dog, yes," Grommak replies smugly as the captain looks him over. "Worth your time how so? I've got some time in the port if you need some work done. As long as you can get me into contact with them, I'll handle something reasonable for you."

The orc takes the porcelain glass and says his thanks to the server with a wan smile. He takes a sip of it as he listens to the captain. I hope he isn't expecting a bribe. I'll pay in muscle if I can.

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Grommak
[SHOW]

"I've a task you could do for me," the man says, grabbing his drink and quickly gulping some of it down. He places it back on the table quickly, before leaning forward and lowering his voice some. "There is a gang of Maluhi raiders who are docked here at the moment. I know they recently raided a Jarangi ship, and I intend to pay them back for that. However, you cannot tell them I sent you, or that you are one of Blackwood's either. They must not know the cause of their suffering, only the effects. Are you in?"

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Sounds like something up my alley," Grommak responds. "Alright, I'll rough 'em up for you. If I play the mute, I imagine they might think I'm from Backwater, seeing as how their rivalry is in full force lately. You have any issue with that?"

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"The ocean won't give me a beautiful lass like yourself, though," Henri responds to the woman, a typical smirk painting his face. "Not unless you believe in mermaids and the like, but I can't say I do." As the woman continues to wash him, the Imardanian feels relieved as the caked-on dirt is finally gone from his skin.

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Grommak
[SHOW]

"That is fine. So long as it doesn't get back to me. I am not trying to put my countrymen in more danger, only punish those who had the nerve to attack them in the first place," he says, before finishing the rest of his drink. He motions for one of the serving girls to bring him another, and when she does he adds, "his will be on my bill, thanks," before sending her back away.

"Finish your drink, it is good. Everything here is good. Once you've finished you can meet me back here, I will be here until the evening." He gives Grommak a slight smile and a nod as he leans back to his previous, more relaxed position, produces a quill, and begins writing on some parchment that had been in front of him.

Henri
[SHOW]

The woman blushes at Henri's comment, her mouth widening from a smirk to a smile. "I do," she says. "When I was a girl I dreamed I could be a mermaid. One day I'd like to see one in person. I hear they are the most beautiful creatures," she continues, working her way down the young man's torso.

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Really?" Henri asks, fascinated by the woman's revelation. "Well, the ocean is a massive and unimaginable place, so I guess I shouldn't be too quick to pass them off as fake."

With a warmhearted smile, he adds, "And I'm pretty sure the most beautiful creature is you."

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"It is good," Grommak agrees, taking another drink from his glass. "I saw some Maluhi at the Mug o' Mead. They looked drunk from their recent raid. I'll see if I can get them outside and teach them a lesson or two about trifling with your kind."

With that, Grommak downs the dregs of his Jarangi beverage before nodding goodbye to the captain. "If I miss you here, I'll seek you out. Until the next, Cap'n." He leaves to head back from whence he came. Perhaps Ice will spare me a hand. Four on one is good odds for me, but it'd be nice to have another Dog in case things turn sour, Grommak ponders as he walks. I wonder where the rest of the boys went?

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Henri
[SHOW]

The woman's rosy cheeks get redder again at the man's words, and she inches closer still. She finishes up with his torso in no time and stands, her dripping body passing right by his face before she steps behind him and sits back down. This time she keeps close, wrapping her legs around him, and begins to wash his back while only inches away.

The occasional caress of more of her skin than just her hands is felt as she gently massages and washes away the grime. He can feel her warm breath on his neck and locks of her hair against his shoulders as she leans directly over them, keeping her face near his head. "What is it like being out at sea, with all those other men? It sounds so dangerous and exhilarating," she asks, her voice directly in his ear.

Grommak
[SHOW]

"That sounds like a good lead," Tengatsu replies, though not looking up from his writing. It is beautiful calligraphy, but in a language Grommak does not read so the symbols mean little to him.

As the orc stands to leave the woman who'd greeted him before turns to face him. She shouts out to him, "Yoiichinichiwo! Thank you, have a nice day!" and gives the same small bow she'd given a few times before, a smile ever on her face.

The man makes his way outside and finds the scenery unchanged. The armed men still stand idly by the wall, though one fewer is around than before. Once again, they pay Grommak no mind and he makes his way back where he came.

The path back to the Mug o' Mead is as uneventful as it had been previously. The roads are slightly busier than they'd been the first time, but still sparse compared to the main roads of town. When he approaches the tavern he sees the Ice Man leaning against the wall, smoking a pipe with one of the Maluhi men from earlier. The others are not around, possibly still inside, possibly gone. The mage gives Grommk a wave but doesn't speak, his mouth busy with the smoke it'd just inhaled.

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Oh, it definitely is. Especially if we have to fight another ship," the Imardanian lad says as the woman continues her washing. "And our crew actually has quite the number of women in it too, so it isn't all a bunch of smelly men," he adds with a laugh and a smirk.

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Forgot something inside," Grommak says in passing to Ice Man as he steps past the two outside the tavern. Stepping back into the building, he takes quick stock of if the rest of the Maluhi are within. Three on one is even better, the orc considers.

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Henri
[SHOW]

"Oh," the woman responds, her tone altered slightly. "I guess it can't get too lonely, then, at least." She continues to wash, though the pressure seems to have lessened some, and her hands seem to move with less purpose.

Grommak
[SHOW]

Once inside the tavern, Grommak spots the three remaining Maluhi men, still as loud and raucous as before. Two of them are drinking and laughing at the table, sitting across from one another. The third is off to the side, chatting up another elven woman than the one the orc had seen before, this one noticeably younger than the one who'd scolded the Ice Man. She seems uncomfortable with the man's presence, but is clearly used to being hit on by patrons. Her discomfort is only a faint glimmer in her eyes, not betrayed by her otherwise solid stance and posture.

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Oh, I'm not involved with them in any way like that," Henri responds, noticing the change in his companion's tone. "They're all about as harsh and brash as the men on the crew too. Hell, one of them has a skeleton leg!"

Namelessjake
Plane Wings Sharp Like Katana

Post by Namelessjake »

Darcell decides to hold his tongue and let Marian leave without incident, deciding he'd rather not incur her wrath. He moves to the side of the ship facing the quayside and scans the crowds, looking to spot the crew of the Seahorse when they arrive.

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Eyeing the situation, Grommak approaches the two drunk Maluhi. "Hey, you two," the orc says, trying to get their attention. "Your friend outside -- he's got a pipe to share for the two of ye'," he explains. "Came in here to tell you."

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Henri
[SHOW]

"Oh wow," the woman says, surprise in her voice at the mention of Marian's leg. Her tone seems to have perked back up some at Henri's reassurances, and the pressure of the massage returns to normal.

"I can only imagine how anxious you must have been to return to shore," she adds, her hands having reached Henri's lower back. As she massages towards his waist her hands begin to move to his sides and then towards the front, her arms now wrapped around the young man much like her legs. With his back finished she is now fully pressed up against him as well, the feel of her skin against his engulfing him from behind.

Darcell
[SHOW]

Not much happens for awhile after Marian descends into the ship. Men continue to load the Saint up with provisions, and some who'd decided not to head into town lounge around the upper decks, soaking up the sun. M. Villiers ventures above deck after awhile and takes a seat on the aftcastle, gazing out to see as he smokes a pipe and writes something in a journal he keeps on his person.

After a half hour or so, Darcell spots Jane and her posse making their way up the dock. They are stopped before they make it all the way to the Saint, John blocking their path after seeing the burly armed men. Though they are greater in number, his towering presence seems enough to keep them from approaching closer.

Grommak
[SHOW]

"Oh he has, has he? Don't mind if I do," one of the men says, a grin streaking across his flushed face. He pushes back in his seat, nearly falling over in the process, before getting up and stumbling towards the door. "I'm good, never one for the pipe," the other says, before taking another swig of the drink before him and leaning back in his seat, his neck craned back as he looks towards the ceiling.

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Seeing Jane and her men approach, Darcell makes his way down to John. Coming up behind the behemoth of a man, he slaps a hand on the back of his shoulder. "It's alright John, they're with me. We have a deal to make," he says, nodding at Jane.

"Hang around for it as my muscle and I'll owe you more than a few drinks," he whispers as he leans in close to John.

"Jane. Good to see you again. I have your guns if you have my money," Darcell says, picking up one of guns.

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Suit yourself," Grommak says with a look of apathy to the remaining man at the table. The orc takes an eye at the other Maluhi member chatting up the uninterested barmaid. Seems like a distraction that'll work. He saunters out a few moments later, formulating a plan.

OOC
[SHOW]

Two dudes smokin' with Ice Man?

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Oh, you have no idea," Henri says with a sly smile, enjoying the return of the woman's usual pressure. "But warm waters and a gorgeous lass are enough to make all that stress go away."

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Darcell
[SHOW]

John grunts in approval and steps aside, keeping his eyes on Jane and her men. many of them keep their eyes on him, still intimidated by his presence, but Jane ignores the highlander once Darcell arrives.

"Yes, I have your money," Jane says, rolling her eyes. She motions towards one of the members of her entourage, who produces and lightly shakes a pouch of coin. Another man steps up next to her and stands at her side. He is taller than Jane, though his stance suggests he is not as skilled a fighter as the others.

"I'd like to check the stock before we make this deal, however," he says, looking towards Darcell expectantly. "May I see the other guns?"

"This is Abel, my quartermaster. He's got an eye for these things. I'm sure you won't mind him checking to make sure the others are the same quality?"

Grommak
[SHOW]

Yeah, two dudes and Ice Man standing against the wall by the door.

Henri
[SHOW]

"You're a much better talker than most of the men who come here," the girl responds, her blushing cheeks betrayed by the slight increase in warmth emanating from her face. She continues to massage Henri's waist and upper thighs, not venturing far from his pelvic region.

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Grommak walks calmly over to the Ice Man, leans against the wall next to him casually, and prods him with a shoulder. "Hey, I got news. Can we talk a bit?" the orc quietly asks his new friend, motioning with his head to the alley.

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Grommak
[SHOW]

"Whatever you say, boss," the man says, finishing a toke of the pipe before handing it over to one of the Maluhi men. The two Dogs make their way into the alleyway, and Ice Man looks to Grommak, his eyes revealing his curiosity. "What's up? Time to head back to the ship already?"

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Grommak checks around to ensure they're out of earshot. "No, nothing like that. I followed up on a lead for some of the goods I'm searching for in the Wharf. Captain of the Swordfish wants me to rough up some of these Maluhi brutes, got it? That boat they're drinking the profits from was Jarangi, and Tengatsu's heated," the orc explains quickly. "You in? If you do this for me, I'll make sure no loons fuck with you aboard the Saint. That and I'll be good for returning a favor of your own."

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Grommak
[SHOW]

The Ice Man listens to the orcs explanation, placing his hand to his chin as he ponders the information. When the man is finished he responds, this time lowering his voice. "Are you sure it is wise to get involved? It sounds like a feud between Tengatsu and the Maluhi, and putting yourself in the middle could put you on the Maluhi's shit list. Have you seen those guys?"

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"What, tattoos and muscle? How fucking scary, right? They're drunker than shit and an easy fight. I doubt they'll remember our faces, but they'll remember our message," Grommak retorts. "Look, if you're not in, then don't worry about it. If I go it alone, I can probably pass myself off as Backwater. Fuckers probably can't tell the different between this orc and the next, anyhow. Though bringing the odds closer to even would take some concern away. Up to you."

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

"Of course," Darcell says, grabbing the other guns. He passes them to Abel, one at a time, taking them back once he has finished examining them.

"Can I see the money?" he asks. "It's not that I don't trust your word, it's just in this place it pays to be careful."

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Henri can't help but grin as the woman blushes from his compliment. "It sounds like you need new clientele then," the Imardanian jests. "But it helps that I've come from a nation of eloquence and beauty myself."

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Grommak
[SHOW]

The Ice Man ponders a moment, continuing to rub his chin. "Fine, alright, I'll help," he says after a bit, placing his hand on his forehead for a moment. "But I'll remember the favor you owe me," he says with a smirk, stepping towards the orc and slapping him on the shoulder. "So how exactly do you want to do this?"

Darcell
[SHOW]

Jane motions for her man to carry forth the pouch as Darcell is passing one of the guns to Abel. Once the man's hand is free she grabs it from her lackey and opens it, revealing the contents to Darcell. Inside is an assortment of coins of varying types, including a few of the luminous and highly sought-after dwarven gem-coins. "Satisfied?" she asks.

Henri
[SHOW]

"You are Imardanian, yes?" the woman asks, her hands having reached as far as they can long his thighs from behind. "What is it like there? I hear it is filled with the most lovely buildings..." Still seated, she repositions herself to Henri's right side and continues to massage away any grime on his right leg. Her own legs curl up into a criss-cross position as she does so, her shins pressed up against his own skin under the water. With her no longer behind him, he can get a much better view of her wet body, unobscured by steam at this distance.

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Fair enough," Grommak grunts, though he is relieved. "Not sure. Maybe drawing them into the alley? There are also two more inside. One's out of his gourd, staring at the ceiling, and the other is trying to find his way into the serving girl's petticoat," he explains, scratching the stubble on his neck.

"Wait, hold on. How's this? I'll tell them that their friend is out in the alley, needing to be attended to. They're close-knit. They'll wander over and then we'll jump 'em, yeah?"

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Henri can't help but grin as the girl takes interest in his home country, combined with the knowledge of where her hands are. Responding to her, he says, "It's simply beautiful! I'd argue it's the most beautiful place in the world. And the architecture is incredible."

Recounting his memories from his youth, he adds, Ellisport is so incredibly vast, and Aerlynn is a sight to behold along Lake al-Farsa! You'd love it."

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

"Very," Darcell replies with a smile. He then waits a few more moments as Abel inspects the rifles.

"And are you?" He asks the quartermaster.

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Grommak
[SHOW]

"The one hitting on Lewella is as good as jumped as is, if he keeps pursuing," the man responds with a chuckle. "You planning to hit them all, or just the ones outside? Best to do it in pairs if the former, less risk," he continues.

Henri
[SHOW]

"Wow..." the woman says, her face revealing genuine awe as she listens intently to Henri's words. As he speaks she finishes up with his thigh and moves down to his shin and calf, her grip firm but gentle. "I'd love to see it. Maybe one day I'll be able to travel there. I'm sure there are baths in Imardin too?"

Darcell
[SHOW]

Abel continues to look the gun over for a moment after Darcell speaks, before finally looking up. "Yes, I'd say so. Everything seems to be as it should." He nods to Jane, who re-seals the pouch and holds it out for Darcell, holding out her other arm for the remaining guns.

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Darcell takes the pouch as he passes the last of the guns across. "A pleasure doing business with you. Again apologies for the level of precautions, but you can never be too careful in the Wharf," he says, giving a nod to Abel and Jane.

"I'm sure you'll put them to good use, as I will this coin. Fancy a drink? I'm buying," he asks Jane in particular with a smirk.

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"You should definitely visit if you get the chance," Henri responds with a smile, glad to hear of the girl's fascination of Imardin. To her question of baths, he says, "We have baths, but nothing like here. We have to heat the water ourselves! But they're also much more intricate. My family had one built on our estate, but most people just go to public ones."

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"The pair outside," Grommak replies. "Give me a second here."

Turning around the corner, the orc steps up to the two men outside. "Hey, your drunk compatriot is over here out the backdoor, shit-drunk, getting the snot knocked out of him by one of the barmaids he set loose on. You should get his ass out of here," Grommak says, hiking a thumb toward the back alley. "She might break his arm," he says with a devilish grin.

Mechanics
[SHOW]

Bluff check to try and convince them of my story: 3(1d20) +6 = 9

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Darcell
[SHOW]

Jane raises her eyebrow, but shrugs and hands the guns off to Abel. "Sure, what the hell," she says with a grin. "I'm not going to pass up a free drink, even from you," she adds playfully. "How about the Mug o' Mead? The owner knows me, maybe you can get a discount on those drinks you're buying us," she finishes, placing a hand on her hip to wait for Darcell's response.

"I think I'll pass for now, but thanks," Abel says, after taking the guns from his captain. "I'll take these back to the ship and figure out who will get what," he adds.

"Suit yourself," Jane responds. No one else follows, the men all wise enough not to pass up a free drink.

Henri
[SHOW]

"How do you do that?" the girl asks, looking baffled at the thought. "Do you just light a huge fire underneath? That must take an awful lot of wood," she says, her face showing her curiosity and confusion. By now she's finished with his right leg and shifts herself along the floor of the bath, passing in front of Henri and making her way to his left side. Once there she begins again, now with his left thigh.

Grommak
[SHOW]

"Tch, yeah right," one of the men responds. "That little girl can't do shit to him, you think we're idiots? Fuck off, orc." He takes another large puff of the pipe, before passing it to his companion. "Unless you want us to break your arm."

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Henri shrugs at the woman's question, saying, "I'm not really sure. Our servants always took care of that." With a grin, he adds, "I guess you'll just have to find out for yourself when you visit!"

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Hah, break my arm?" Grommak laughs back at the two burly men. "You want to fucking try that?" He beckons the two of them as he stands at the corner of building and the alley.

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Henri
[SHOW]

"Or maybe someday a nice, handsome man will come take me to see it," she says with a grin as she continues her massage-wash.

Grommak
[SHOW]

"Won't have to try," the man responds, not turning to face Grommak. "Keep talkin' like that, though, and I may just have to show you." His companion by now had taken a puff of the pipe, passing it back to the first man who follows suit.

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Didn't know Amalu's men were all bark and no bite. Hm," the orc responds. "What a shame. Thought I'd have some skulls to knock around. Guess I'll go watch your friend get mutilated by that waitress, then," he says as he goes to step past them back into the tavern.

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"I can imagine it now," Henri says with a content smile. "Touring the countryside, sipping on fine wines, admiring the magnificent buildings, all with the prettiest girl in the world."

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

"Lead the way," Darcell replies, gesturing with an arm. "How about you big fella?" He asks John. "I think you more than earned some time off the ship while taking that Navy vessel."

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Grommak
[SHOW]

"You do that," the man says with a chuckle, before exhaling a ring of smoke an passing the pipe back to his friend.

Henri
[SHOW]

The girl blushes again, as she moves from his thigh to his shin. The pressure in her massaging increases once more as she moves down his leg. "That does sound nice," she says, her smiling fading somewhat. "A girl can dream."

Darcell
[SHOW]

"Alright," John says, following after Darcell, who in turn follows after Jane.

"The gods be damned," Jane says, having listened to Darcell's comment. "So you actually took a navy ship? Where is it? I don't see another warship moored anywhere," she says, looking around the docks as they make way towards shore.

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Grommak steps into the tavern once more, observing the scene before him. Gotta act quick, Ice is waiting for me.

OOC
[SHOW]

Where the Maluhi brahs and what they doin'?

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

"Unfortunately the last officer alive decided he'd rather meet his Goddess early than let us take the ship. He lit the gunpowder stores and she went up like that," Darcell says, clicking his fingers. "We were lucky to get off her alive. How's the fortune of the Seahorse been recently?"

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Noticing her fading smile, Henri says, "Well someday, I promise to make that dream a reality." After a brief moment, he adds,"What's your name, by the way?"

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Grommak
[SHOW]

As he makes his way inside, Grommak spots the two Maluhi in roughly the same spots as they had been in before. The one is still seated at the table, this time turned to face the other. The other seems to have continued his attempt at bedding the waitress, who has grown increasingly annoyed at his attempts and is angrily pointing her finger in his direction.

Darcell
[SHOW]

"That is... wow," Jane says. "Can't say I'd choose to go out that way. Sounds incredibly painful." Her eyes show her shock and disgust at the thought. "Same as usual for us, merchants here and there, nothing as interesting as your recent endeavors. Though the guns you sold me are a nice change of pace." She grins and gives a small wink.

The group continues on their way as they talk. Most people they pass give them a wide berth, not keen on approaching such a large group of armed men and women. A few of them look in awe towards John, the not everyone is so impressed.

Henri
[SHOW]

"My name is Myrrine," the girl says with a big smile, her mood improved with the sailor's promise. "And what about you? If you are going to whisk me away to your homeland, I should at least know your name first."

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Myrinne," he repeats back to himself softly. "That's a beautiful name, but I suppose it only makes sense to have a name as pretty as yourself," he adds with a warm grin. "And I'm Henri. Henri LaBelle."

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Stepping into the tavern, the orc spots the rebuffed advances of one man and his friend who is observing. With a quiet gait, Grommak steps over to the seated Maluhi and punches him square in the side of the head. He rears up, ready to charge and tackle the other man.

Mechanics
[SHOW]

MBA: 15(1d20) +12 = 27

I also would like to try and and tackle the other guy if allowed by pseudo-encounter rules. Let me know. It's supposed to be a sudden punch, run past, tackle situation, like he is blitzing the two of them.