Lancer: Fires of Rubicon — IC

Any campaign we're currently running goes here. Come in and join the fun!
ratwizard
A Wan Smile
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Post by ratwizard »

"A fellow Celestin," Antayes barks in amusement over comms. "This should be interesting. He had better pray to Sleethell, or he will soon be meeting Reth instead."

He grits his teeth as they descend, his battle-hardened instincts having prepared him for such gravitational force. Upon landing, he takes a deep breath and exhales, ready for whatever may come.

"There is no need for stealth or a careful approach. Let us meet these miners head on with the authority of Lancer Academy behind us." He clutches at the controls, looking for the best way to ascend the mountain.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru
Registered for: 6 years 1 month

Post by FinalTemplar »

Jion settled into his mech, listening to the droning voice of the NHP. Celestin... mining group... re-establish contact with HQ... don't die.
As he felt the surging jolt of his mech being ejected, he took a deep breath, keeping himself calm at the rapid descent. Eventually, he felt his mech connect with the solid ground once more, hearing his crewmates speak. "So we go in guns blazing?" He looks over at Antayes. "I take back any reserves I held against you. I like that." He looks up.

OOC
I have burst jump jet systems, does there appear to be spots on the mountain I can leap to? Speed 4, so each boost should let me "fly" 4 hexes.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Namelessjake
Plane Wings Sharp Like Katana

Post by Namelessjake »

Yuri listens to the Surgeon as it runs through their mission briefing, watching the HUD as the Horizon Tempest boots up. He meticulously goes through all the sensor readings, double checking the reactor status, weapon readiness, servo performance and everything else he can from the cockpit.

"Well this oughta be different," he says to himself as the bottom of the dropship opens up. He cracks his knuckles before gripping the controls firmly. He breathes out as he falls, enjoying the brief feeling of weightlessness before the landing thrusters fire, pushing him down into his seat.

As the Tempest is freed from its box, Yuri urges the machine forward, stepping free. He quickly reruns his diagnostics, making sure everything held up under the ICARUS-Drop.

"Maybe not all guns blazing - we should try and speak to them first. Just us being here might be enough to get them to stand down. Don't hold anything back if they open up on us though," he says over the comms in reply to Jion. He scans the horizon, looking for any sign of the miners.
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Antayes sighs inwardly at Jion's backhanded compliment. Haughty and eager for blood, then. His resolve will determine if he will be fool's fodder or living legend.

Then, he speaks over the comms once more. "As DEFCON says. How does that human expression read? 'Violence is never the answer.' Almost correct — it is never the first answer. Though it very well may be the second."
greysigil
idk, that's pretty grey
Registered for: 3 years 2 months

Post by greysigil »

Ezra listens to the briefing, his brow furrowed. Sounds like both the Academy and the miners expect violence. Would that it won't come to that, but we shall see.

As the dropship nears their destination, Ezra runs through the last of the diagnostics for Halitrephes. He's still not totally familiar with the interface, but the onboard computer reassures him that all systems are nominal, which abates the worst of his nerves.

"Like a hawk to its meal, we dive." he says, the instant before the floor opens beneath him. He breathes, the feeling of weightlessness welling a pit in his stomach, before the landing thrusters engage and he alights on the earth with a heavy crunch. He stretches, and takes his controls in his hands.

"I'd like to find out more about the situation before committing to a single plan. However, I do agree, should they bare their fangs first, we would do well to respond in kind." he says over the comms, stepping free of his landing gear. To beg the voice and utterance of thy tongue, cry "Havoc!", and let slip the hounds of war.
Active Characters
Atropos - #4f8596
VI-42016 "Jug" JUGGERNAUT - #c1545d
Katherine "Kate" Meecham - #ff6814
Ezra Wynter // MEDUSA - #91c886
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Jion let out an audible sigh, walking towards the upward path. "Fine, we'll talk first - But if they try to fire on us... I'm not going to hold back." He says, leading the way up to the mine.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"They're miners, even if they shoot first, the should be easy targets," Eydis responds, yawning as she fully wakes up from the cat nap she'd been taking prior to the Surgeon's message. She takes a moment to get her bearing before taking the controls in hand and preparing for what they'd been trained to do. "Talking is more for their benefit than ours. They should be aware of this, yes?" And if they don't talk, I can finally try this out in a real fight. I am not sure which options is better.
BartNL
Swampperson Prime
Registered for: 5 years

Post by BartNL »

"Mindless destruction is not our mission. Communication is always an option when you have the evident upper-hand. Let's not forget that." Nemo responds.
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Then we are in agreement," Antayes transmits, his eyes trained on the cliffs above. "Let us ascend."

This rebel leader and his puppet crew shall come to know Ogenta's Radiance.
KupoTheMagus
Registered for: 2 years 2 months

Post by KupoTheMagus »

As Echo-3 boosts forward to the base of the mountain, you can't help but feel as if you're being watched. Looking up, the rough entrance of the cave has a couple of dim red lights lining the face of a structure plate. This plate almost acts like a big doorway, separating the rest of the mountainside from the dank entrance. Approaching the doorway, a local frequency begins to hail you all.

"This is Arthur Ventis with Intercorp Barrister Corpro. State your business."

The voice sounds to be a younger man, perhaps in his early 20s. It has the shakiness of a fresh boot camp recruit.
Something's getting in the way
Something's just about to break
I will try to find my place
in the Diary of Jane

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

There's ready for a fight and then there's trigger happy. Hopefully we won't have any issues, Yuri thinks as he guides the Horizon Tempest towards the mine entrance.

"We're here to speak with Orthux," he replies to Arthur as the hail comes over the coms. "You need to re-establish communications with Headquarters," he adds, quickly getting to the point. He doesn't elaborate, assuming the six GMS mechs stood outside the mine probably convey the seriousness of the situation quite effectively.
KupoTheMagus

Post by KupoTheMagus »

A brief pause. The young man speaks again.

"Orthux isn't available to speak. HQ still needs to pay us what we're worth. They aren't getting shit otherwise."
in the Diary of Jane

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Of course the coward would put one of his goons on the network instead of himself. Antayes continues forward, Deliverance treading its way to the doors.

"Charitable afternoon, Arthur Ventis. You speak now to Antayes Nhox of Lancer Squadron, Echo-3. Permit entry to our personnel so that we may meet face to face and discuss this matter. I need not remind you that the mech hardware you're handling is property of Division M-12, not Intercorp Barrister Co. You will receive no additional request."

Despite the response, he will continue to the entrance of the mine.

Mechanics
+2 Pull Rank, or +2 Take Control, or +2 Threaten. Pick your poison, Kupo.

Pull Rank: [1d20+2]=9+2=11
KupoTheMagus

Post by KupoTheMagus »

The frequency goes dark. The entrance of the cave stays unlit.

Mechanics
Grom, since you're attempting to enter the cavern, I need a SYSTEMS check from you please.
in the Diary of Jane

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

KupoTheMagus

Post by KupoTheMagus »

The Celestin's mech begins to pick something up on its sensors; thin UV beams that span the cave at around mech ankle height.
in the Diary of Jane

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"UV beam, ankle height," Antayes transmits as his sensors sound warnings in his cockpit. "It seems our rebellious friends have left us a tripwire trap of sorts. Hardly a friendly invitation."

Images of fellow soldiers fill his mind, their bodies contorted and made piecemeal from the blasts of similar traps. He holds back the rage, not letting it infect his mind like a sickness. The tools of rebels, of terrorists, Antayes considers. The tools of a coward.

"They mean to grant us no quarter." And I shall grant them no sanctuary.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

"Thanks for the heads up," Jion says, making his mech pet yours on the back. "I think it's time that we head in there, yeah?" He approaches and thinks about how to get past the tripwire. He pulls out his mech's pistol and shoots at where the beam is coming from, hoping to just destroy the trip wire.

Mechanics
To hit the trip wire thingy: [1d20]=11
Damage: [1d3]=2 kinetic.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Yuri follows into the mine, hanging back slightly knowing his mech isn't suited to close quarters combat.

"Keep your eyes open for more traps, I doubt that'll be the only one," Yuri says as Antayes alerts them to the UV laser. He watches as Jion attempts to destroy the trap, hopeful just shooting it will work.
KupoTheMagus

Post by KupoTheMagus »

Jion pops a shot into the support of one of the laser traps. What follows is a series of minute explosives; not enough to cut away at the structure of the cave, but enough to wreck a lesser mech should it cross through. The scanners pick up no additional tripwires leading to the large elevator up ahead.
in the Diary of Jane

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

"Suppose that's that, then. To the elevator?" He says, looks over at Yuri, and then holsters his mech-pistol before he heads through the arch.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

"Or it will be the only one - these guys are amateurs," Yuri says as the scanners fail to pick up any more traps."Anyone geared up for melee combat should probably go first, on the off chance its an ambush," he says as Jion heads towards the elevator.
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Ha!" Antayes cheers through their radio chatter. "Their ploy is defeated. And soon, they will be too."

He uses his targeting device to visually ping the elevator, grouping himself in with Jion's approach. "I shall join you, Phoenix. This elevator only looks to support the two of us. Echo-3: follow behind, and listen out for us."

With a tap of a button, Antayes issues Deliverance to draw the mighty, lavender partisan from her back. The right tool for the right job, he considers as he falls in line behind his comrade.
KupoTheMagus

Post by KupoTheMagus »

Jion and Antayes step onto the rickety platform. The joints are a tad rusted, and the platform itself is in dire need of a spruce-up, but it's functional nonetheless. A lever is spotted on the back of the platform, sending the elevator down. Dim floodlights allow some sight down here, but not much. The basement floor appears to be much more lit from this position.

The elevator comes to a large ricketing halt at the bottom, allowing you to see a large open cavern.
in the Diary of Jane

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

<No active threats,> Antayes radios across the frequency as he takes a step off the elevator and into the cavern. <Let us clear this landing and then the rest of you shall be free to join us.>

Any more cowards' cord? he considers, looking for laser tripwires like in the entrance above.

Mechanics
Looking for active threats, ambushers, traps, etc. Systems Check: [1d20]=15
KupoTheMagus

Post by KupoTheMagus »

Mechanics (Antayes)
You pick up on some radio chatter, though no further traps. The radio chatter is definitely coming from the other side of the door. The frequency seems to be older technology which explains the lack of security.

Gruff-Voiced Man: "Shame about the intruders. Was looking forward to putting a hole in something today."

Arthur: "Relax. We still have a job to do. The boss wants the crystal mined soon, it seems HQ wants their shit back. Gotta cut our packs and move the fuck on. We've milked this one long enough."
in the Diary of Jane

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

<Landing secured, move quickly and safely down here,> Antayes commands over the radio. <Wait one. I'm picking up their frequency.>

Deliverance idles as her pilot listens for a moment before reporting back. <They sound to be done with this worksite, and are looking to move on. We must catch them before they escape our grasp!>

They mean to abscond with the mechs. Thieves masquerading as rabble-rousers with false intentions of pay equity. He goes to spit in derision, but decides he'd rather not do so in his pilot helm.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

<"Good catch, No-Sanc. Let's catch 'em with their pants down."> Phoenix responds, moving his mech forward, looking for signs of movement. 
Mechanics
Search, systems: [1d20]=20
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
KupoTheMagus

Post by KupoTheMagus »

Mechanics (Jion)
In addition to everything Antayes hears, you pick up a mech in idle a bit further into the chamber. This mech does not register as a standard issue mining mech, at least from here. The security encryption is newer, much newer. Not only does this mech have the newer encryption status, so does the door ahead.
in the Diary of Jane

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

<Copy that, we'll start heading down> Yuri says over the comms in reply to Antayes. He recalls the elevator and steps into it as the doors open, waiting to see who joins him.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Phoenix approached the mech hesitantly, though most of his focus was on the door behind it. He looked specifically for a way to open the door, checking for a pad or latch.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
greysigil
idk, that's pretty grey

Post by greysigil »

Ezra keeps quiet, letting the others speak while he focuses on moving his mech, still not fully used to the bulk of the machine.

<I'll have to take the lift alone, another can accompany DEFCON.> he says into his microphone, maneuvering his mech around the area to stand slightly off to the side, making way for one of his teammates to enter the lift. Hm. Something seems off, but I can't place it. Are they truly meaning to just leave? What kind of conditions would lead to such a decision being made?
Active Characters
Atropos - #4f8596
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

"Stay vigilant, to repeat standard combat safety protocols: I am packing enough explosives to do serious damage so don't go were I am firing. "
The Nautilus slowly follows the group.
KupoTheMagus

Post by KupoTheMagus »

One by one, Echo-3 takes the elevator down to the cavern below. Systems begin to activate additional oxygen reserves as the air gets thin in the cavern. Large metal doors ahead remain closed with a rudimentary red button to open and close the doors. With the group of you gathered, the local comms come back in:

Gruff Voice: "Did you hear that? Sounds like the elevator."

MAP1.PNG

Please set yourself up within the teal boundary line. W41, V42, and W43 represent the elevator platform. S39 and S41 represent the door.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
in the Diary of Jane

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

<Rally, Echo-3!> Antayes shouts over the channel. <Let us show these rebel kuusyo we will not be stopped by mere traps or tough words!>

He pilots Deliverance into a breeching position, nodding at the rest of the vanguard.

Mechanics
Deliverance, size 1, will take T38.
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

DEFCON moves the Horizon Tempest into position behind the Deliverance. He grits his teeth, quickly double checking all the weapon systems are armed and active, steeling himself for what's to come.

Mechanics
Horizon Tempest, Size 1, U39
greysigil
idk, that's pretty grey

Post by greysigil »

Ezra maneuvers Halitrephes to the other side of the door, its bulk providing hard cover for its allies, bringing its heavy machine gun to bear.

<Can't shake the feeling that something's not right here, but we'll do what we have to do.>

Mechanics
Halitrephes, Size 2, T40, U41, T42
Active Characters
Atropos - #4f8596
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Phoenix took up a position near the button, his mech ready to push it. <"47 Shot to Align the Cause, ready."> He says over the comms, looking towards the large door. 
OOC
Mech Name: 47 Shot to Align the Cause, (or 47-StAtC)
Mech Size: 1
Mech Position: U37
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Eydis calmly follows after the others, allowing the older and more experienced at diplomacy do most of the talking. It looks like we will get to try these out after all. Dumb miners, they could have just come peacefully. Guess age doesn't always bring wisdom. She keeps to the rear of the group as usual, knowing her weapons have the longest range. <Titania in position,> she calls back, waiting for someone near the front to open the door ahead.

Mechanics
Titania, size 1, takes V38
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

<"Nautilus in position. ">
OOC
Nautilus, size:1, V40

KupoTheMagus

Post by KupoTheMagus »

The door creaks and slides open to reveal a quite large mining shaft. Floodlights on the sides illuminate this room to a very bright extent. Local comms ping in.

<They made it through the fucking trip mines! Take them out!>

Battle.PNG

/// ENTERING COMBAT ///

/ ROUND = 1 /

Activations Left

Assault A
Assault B
Assault C
Demolisher A

Deliverance
47-STATC
Horizon Tempest
Halitrephes
Titania
Nautilus

//Player Turn!//
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
in the Diary of Jane

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

OOC
As a team, we pick the first person to go.

I will volunteer to go first, unless anyone has a preference or a more tactical plan. My goal is to move to engage Assault B, grapple, and melee them.
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

OOC
Go for it
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"By the first light of dawn, you shall know Her grace!" Antayes shouts to himself in his cockpit, spittle speckling his visor. He thrusts Deliverance forward, her alloyed sabatons slamming the rough stone beneath. Leaning left, the mech careens around the corner at a sudden angle — barreling toward one of the miner mechs exposed on the flank. Antayes wields Deliverance's mighty claw, grasping hard at his target around the mid-section, before he leans back and slams a needle-sharp partisan through them. <The enemy bleeds!> he calls over comms.
Mechanics
Move
Move 4 hexes to R34.

Quick
Grapple on Assault B. Hits 18 vs Evasion. Per Brawler, +1� on melee attacks.
Grapple: [1d20+2]=16+2=18

Quick
Skirmish on Assault B using Heavy Melee Weapon. Hits 13 vs Evasion for 11 damage.
Skirmish: [1d20]=9+[1d6+2]=2+2=4
Heavy Melee Weapon Damage: [2d6+1]=10+1=11
Combat Sheet
NO-SANCTUARY (Antayes Nhox)
Deliverance
Male Celestin LL0
Height: 6'10"
Weight: 270 lbs

Mech
Mech Stats
Mech Frame: GMS Everest
Mech Attributes: H 1 | A 1 | S 0 | E 0
Structure: 4
HP: 14
Armor: 0
Stress: 4
Heatcap: 6
Repcap: 5
Atk Bonus: +0
Tech Atk: +0
Limited Bonus: +0
Speed: 4
Evade: 9
E-Def: 8
Sensor: 10
Save: 10
Size: 1
CP: 1/1

Weapons
Main Mount
-Tactical Melee Weapon - Threat 1 // 1d6+2 Kinetic // No Properties, No Mods

Flex Mount
-Assault Rifle - Range 10 // 1d6 Kinetic // No Properties, No Mods

Heavy Mount
-Heavy Melee Weapon - Threat 1 // 2d6+1 Kinetic // No Properties, No Mods

Abilities
Per Turn
-Ability Name - (X/Turn)
N/A

Limited Use
-Pattern-B Hex Charges - (3/3 Uses Remaining)

Once Per Scene
N/A

Core Powers
-Hyperspec Fuel Injector
NO-SANCTUARY
Pilot Stats
HP: 6/6
Evasion: 10
E-Defense: 10

Skill Triggers: +2 Apply Fists to Faces, +2 Pull Rank, +2 Take Control, +2 Threaten

Weapons
-Medium A/C- Threat 1 // 2 Kinetic
-Medium Signature- Range 5 // 2 Explosive

Combat Usables

Limited
-Frag Grenades 2/2 Uses Left

Once Per Scene
N/A
KupoTheMagus

Post by KupoTheMagus »

// Activating Assault B //
"S-someone get this guy off me!"

Mechanics
Move = None
Full Action = Barrage with Drill Bit Rifle and Mining Drill

Drill Bit Rifle = Assault B Bit Rifle [1d20+1]=2+1=3-[1d6]=5 -2 to hit, misses. Reliable 2 = 2 damage to Deliverance

Mining Drill = Assault B Drill [1d20+1]=5+1=6 6 to hit, misses.

// End of Activation //

Battle.PNG
// Player Turn! //
in the Diary of Jane

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

(no RP currently)
Mechanics
Activate Core System: POWER UP.
Move to Q39, Boost to P42. Skirmish @ Demolisher A
Attack: [1d20]=4[1d6]=3 7 total vs DemoA Evasion.
[1d3+2]=1+2=3 AP damage.
Combat Sheet
Phoenix
47 Shot to Align the Cause
Male Human Licence Level 0
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 165

Mech
Mech Stats
Mech Frame: Everest
Mech Attributes: H - 1| A - 0| S - 1| E - 0
HP: 14
Heatcap: 6
Repcap: 5
Atk Bonus: +0
Tech Atk: +1
Evade: 8
E-Def: 9
Size: 1

Weapons
(Mount 1)
- Thermal Rifle - (Range 5) (1d3+2 Energy) (Armor Piercing) (Mods)

(Mount 2)
-Pistol - (Range 5/Threat 3) (1d3 Kinetic) (Reliable 1) (Mods)
-Tac Knife - (Threat 1/Thrown 3) (1d3+1 Kinetic) (Thrown 3) (Mods)

Abilities
Per Turn
-Ability Name - (X/Turn)

Limited Use
-Ability Name - (X/X Uses Remaining)

Special Actions
-Crack Shot - At the start of my turn I may Steady my Aim, and become Immobilized until SONT but I gain +1 Accuracy on all Rifle attacks.

Once Per Scene
-Initiative- [ ]
-Replaceable Parts - [ ]
-Power Up - [x]

Core Powers
-Core Power
Pilot
Pilot Stats
HP: 9/9

Skill Triggers: "Apply Fists to Faces +2", "Charm +2", "Take Control +2", "Take Someone Out +2"

Weapons
- Bastard Sword - (Threat 1) (2 Kinetic) (Properties)
- Oversized Revolver - (Range 3) (1 Energy) (Sidearm)

Combat Usables

Limited
-Gear 1 X/X Uses Left
-Gear 2 X/X Uses Left
-Gear 3 X/X Uses Left

Once Per Scene
-Gear 1 []
-Gear 2 []
-Gear 3 []
COMP/COM Export (Optional)
» Deimos Alexander // PHOENIX «
  NHP Specialist, LL0
[ SKILL TRIGGERS ]
  APPLY FISTS TO FACES (+2), CHARM (+2),
  TAKE CONTROL (+2), TAKE SOMEONE OUT (+2)
[ GEAR ]
  Light Hardsuit, Medium A/C,
  Light Signature, SSC Sylph Undersuit,
  Sound System, Mag-Clamps
[ TALENTS ]
  Technophile 1, Crack Shot 1,
  Brutal 1
[ MECH ]
  « 47 SHOT TO ALIGN THE CAUSE »
  GMS EVEREST
  H:1 A:0 S:1 E:0 SIZE:1
  STRUCTURE:4/4 HP:14/14 ARMOR:0
  STRESS:4/4 HEAT:0/6 REPAIR:5/5
  ATK BONUS:0 TECH ATK:1 LTD BONUS:0
  SPD:4 EVA:8 EDEF:9 SENS:10 SAVE:10
[ WEAPONS ]
  MAIN MOUNT: Thermal Rifle
  FLEX MOUNT: Pistol / Tactical Knife
  HEAVY MOUNT: Anti-Materiel Rifle
[ SYSTEMS ]
  Servant-Class NHP, Custom Paint Job,
  Personalizations, Rapid Burst Jump Jet System,
  Stable Structure
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
KupoTheMagus

Post by KupoTheMagus »

// Activating Assault C //

"Get this fucker out of here!"

Mechanics
Move: Q31
Quick Action: Lock on to Deliverance
Quick Action: Skirmish with Drill Bit Rifle

Drill Bit Rifle = Assault C Drill Bit [1d20+1]=10+1=11 - [1d6]=3 8 to hit, misses. Reliable 2 = 2 damage to Deliverance.

// End of Activation //

Battle.PNG

Activations Left
Assault A
Demolisher A

Titania
Nautilus
Halitrephes
Horizon Tempest

// Player Turn! //
in the Diary of Jane

BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

<Nemo in position, submerging enemy in explosives.>
Mechanics
Move to R40
Full Action: Barrage Missile rack 1&2 & PROTOTYPE WEAPON I
Missile rack 1 targeting Q31; vs Assault B,C [1d20]=10[1d20]=13 for [1d3+1]=3+1=4 explosive damage
Missile rack 2 targeting Q31; vs Assault B,C [1d20]=5[1d20]=6 for [1d3+1]=2+1=3 explosive damage
Prototype weapon 1 vs Assault B [1d20]=19[1d6+2]=3+2=5 19 to hit. 4/5 charges remaining.
For [1d6+2]=5+2=7 Energy damage

KupoTheMagus

Post by KupoTheMagus »

Activating Demolisher A

The voice of Arthur begins to come in over the comms. "You fuckers aren't stopping us; we're taking these crystals and leaving!"

Mechanics

Move: M41
Quick Action: Boost to 043
Quick Action: Improvised Attack versus 47-STATC

Improvised Attack Improvised Attack [1d20+1]=1+1=2 2 to hit, misses.

// End of Activation //

Battle.PNG

Activations Left
Assault A

Titania
Halitrephes
Horizon Tempest

// Player Turn! //
in the Diary of Jane

greysigil
idk, that's pretty grey

Post by greysigil »

<And are these crystals worth your lives? Was the deal you made worth less than going rogue??> Ezra calls back to Arthur over the comms as the Halitrephes stomps forward into position, it's nexii opening and launching their spines at the assault directly in front of him.

Mechanics
Move three hexes, to Q37, R38, Q39
Full action: Barrage
Mount 1: Flex mount [2 Light Nexii] Targeting Assault A
[1d20]=2 vs E-Def, Miss
[1d20]=6 vs E-Def, [1d3]=3 Kinetic

Mount 2: Main Mount [Hunter-Killer Nexus] Targeting Assault A
[1d20]=14 vs E-Def, [1d6]=4 Kinetic
Combat Sheet
(Medusa)
(HALITREPHES)
Male Human LL-0
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 167 Lbs.

Mech
Mech Stats
Mech Frame: GMS SAGARMATHA
Mech Attributes: H - 2 | A - 0 | S - 0 | E - 0
HP: 14/14
Armor: 1
Heat cap: 0/6
Repair cap: 4
Grit Bonus (Atk): +0
Tech Atk: +0
Evade: 8
E-Def: 8
Size: 2

Weapons

Main Mount
-Hunter-Killer Nexus Main Nexus - (Range - 10) (1d6 Kinetic) (Smart) (Mods)

Flex Mount
-Light Nexus Aux Nexus - (Range - 10) (1d3 Kinetic) (Smart) (Mods)
-Light Nexus Aux Nexus - (Range - 10) (1d3 Kinetic) (Smart) (Mods)

Heavy Mount
-Heavy Machine Gun Heavy Cannon - (Range - 8) (2d6+4 Kinetic) (Inaccurate) (Mods)

Abilities

Per Turn
-Spaceborn Eva - (Unlimited)
--You can shunt power into this component to fly 3 spaces and take Heat equal to your mech’s Size + 1, although you must land at the end of this movement or fall.
-Ten Thousand Teeth - (1/Turn)
--When you perform a critical hit with a Nexus weapon, your target must pass a System save or become Impaired and Slowed until the end of their next turn.
-Project Type-3 Shield - (Unlimited) -- Protocol, Heat 1 (Self)
--Nominate a character within line of sight: all ranged or melee attacks that they make against you or that you make against them gain +2 Difficulty until the start of your next turn.
-Ability Name -

Limited Use

-Deploy Jericho Cover - (1/1 Uses Remaining) -- Quick Action
--Deploy two sections of Size 1 hard cover in free spaces adjacent to you and to each other. Each section is an object with 5 Evasion and 10 HP that can be targeted and destroyed individually. Sections of cover can be picked up again as a full action.
Repairing the system restores both sections.
-Ability Name - (X/X Uses Remaining)

Once Per Scene
-Heroism - [ ]
--1/scene the Sagarmatha can brace without sacrificing any actions or movement on its following turn.
-Custom Paint Job - [ ]
--1/Full Repair, roll 1d6 when taking structure damage. On a 6, return to 1 HP and ignore the damage - the hit simply "scratched the paint"
-Ability Name - [ ]

Core Powers
-Rallying Cry -
--[Raise the Banner] You raise a rallying banner. All allied characters in line of sight of your mech when you do this gain RESISTANCE to all damage and heat and gain +1 Accuracy on all checks and saves. These effects last until the end of your next turn.
Pilot
Pilot Stats
HP:6/6
Speed: 5

Skill Triggers:
Get Somewhere Quickly +2
Invent or Create +2
Read a Situation +2
Survive +2

Weapons
-Laser Pistol (Light Signature)- (Range 3) (1 Energy Damage) (Sidearm)
-Sniper Rifle (Heavy Signature)- (Range 10) (4 Kinetic) (Ordinance, Loading)

Combat Usables

Limited
-Corrective - 1/1 Uses Left
--Spend a charge to apply to Down-and-Out pilots, immediately bringing them back to consciousness at 1 HP.
-Gear 2 X/X Uses Left

Once Per Scene
-Gear 1 [ ]
-Gear 2 [ ]
-Gear 3 [ ]
Active Characters
Atropos - #4f8596