The Land of Revi — IC

Any campaign we're currently running goes here. Come in and join the fun!
BartNL
Swampperson Prime
Registered for: 5 years

Post by BartNL »

Dravos feels uneasy at the woman's unwillingness to tell who they are. In an attempt to buy time for his allies to prepare, Dravos loudly continues the conversation: "You have my thanks. And on whoms authority are you guarding this area?".
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Post by Fialova »

Dravos
"You are a very inquisitive fellow," the woman responds, it unclear in her town if the remark is meant as a positive or a negative. She takes a couple steps forward before speaking again. "But on the authority of Jenore Privo Bel i'Fekh, of course. They have ordered the road be kept safe for the influx of travelers. That puts me - us - in your humble service," she continues, giving a slight bow as she finishes.

"Now perhaps you will answer my own question," she continues, as she returns to an upright posture. "Are we merely keeping you safe, or companions you are traveling with as well? Our job is much easier if we have a tally of those passing through."
Everyone Else
You continue to each forward along the road, and are able to catch - faintly - the tail end of Dravos' conversation with an unknown other party, the last words from his lips being, "-ou guarding this area?"
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru
Registered for: 6 years 1 month

Post by FinalTemplar »

Deimos walks forward, his sword still drawn but not held up defensively yet. He picks up his pace to a bit of a faster jog, trying to see who he's talking to; "Dravos, what's the matter?" he asks Dravos, raising his voice to make his presence known from a distance. Realizing Dravos does not appear to be in combat, he likely didn't need his sword out, so he quietly sheathes it, though seems ready to draw it once more.
Mechanics
notice/wis, looking around for people: [2d6+1]=6+1=7
Last edited by FinalTemplar on Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Info
What do I know about Jenore Privo Bel i'Fekh? Is it reasonable these are the Jenore's goons?

Mechanics
know/int: [2d6+1]=5+1=6
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Deimos
You are not able to see the person, or people, Dravos is speaking with as you proceed further down the road. You are likewise unable to hear their responses to Dravos, suggesting they are still too far from you to be within noticeable earshot.
Dravos
While you know little about them, you do recall that Jenore Privo of Anfeli is of the family Bel i'Fekh, which you know to be long-standing ruling family of the area. You've not had the honor of meeting the Jenore or their family, and do not have any way of verifying if the people before you are who they say they are, but you know that they at least said the name correctly.
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Dravos nods in reply. Hearing Deimos approach, Dravos realises the party must be close. I can't keep this up much longer, maybe I can split their group in two.
"My name is Dravos Eastwood. I am with a small group. Since you are offering your services, you are welcome to join me and meet our leader..
greysigil
idk, that's pretty grey
Registered for: 3 years 2 months

Post by greysigil »

Atropos thinks for a moment. It has been several hours since they ate last, so it would be about time to eat something again. "Certainly, food would be most--" He manages to get out before Deimos' attention is caught. "Welcome." He finishes. What's got him all up in arms? He thinks to himself before he hears Dravos' words.

He looks to the others to gauge their reactions, and glances out into the woods, checking to see if anyone is approaching from any other angles while it seems like whatever group may be ahead is drawing attention to themselves.

Mechanics
Would like to make some kind of skill roll to check the woods around us.
Active Characters
Atropos - #4f8596
VI-42016 "Jug" JUGGERNAUT - #c1545d
Katherine "Kate" Meecham - #ff6814
Ezra Wynter // MEDUSA - #91c886
Namelessjake
Plane Wings Sharp Like Katana

Post by Namelessjake »

Trouble ahead? Stolos wonders as he catches some of Dravos' words and sees Demios run forward.

He grips the hilt of his sword trying to look prepared for a fight.
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Lyseros steels himself as Deimos too rushes ahead, growing on edge as the caravan steadily lurches forward. Were there true danger, I would assume they'd have shouted out by now. He remains vigilant, though, looking to his leaders for any guidance or input.

greysigil
idk, that's pretty grey

Post by greysigil »

Mechanics
Notice/Wis: [2d6-1]=7-1=6
Active Characters
Atropos - #4f8596
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Dravos
As the words leave your lips, Deimos finally rounds the bend behind you, coming into view should you turn to face back down the road. He continues his approach as the woman responds again.
Deimos
"My name is Dravos Eastwood. I am with a small group. Since you are offering your services, you are welcome to join me and meet our leader," comes Dravos words, as you finally reach the bend in the road. Rounding it, you spot before you - perhaps 100 meters away - a group of men and women gathered on top of a simple wooden bridge that spans the length of the stream you see before you. Though you cannot tell for certain from this distance, they all seem to be well-armed and armored. One of them is several steps away from the rest, closer to the two of you. She seems to be the person that Dravos had been speaking with before, and she speaks again when you come into view.
Dravos, Deimos
"Ah, another of your group? Lovely," the woman responds, as Deimos begins to approach from around the bend. "Is this the leader you spoke of? He seems quite imposing, if so."
Everyone Else
As you continue down the path, you watch as well as Deimos rounds the bend ahead, and the sounds of the running water only continue to grow steadily louder as you inch closer towards it. Once more, you hear some of Dravos' words to the unknown other person down the road, though only bits and pieces: "My na- -os Eastwo- -ith a small grou- -re offeri- -ervices, you a- -to join m- -ur lea-"

"He's not quite shouting, but it seems strange," Imhe remarks, as the words continue to come through. "Clearly he is keeping his distance if he is talking so loudly."

"Yeah, and there must be a good reason for that. Hopefully it's nothing, and he's just being overly cautious, but can the rest of you go check it out?" Hara says, as he glances towards each of you. "We'll hold back with the wagon, we don't need potentially dangerous travelers knowing we have a Jenore's family, and we don't know if there are more."

"I will check out the perimeter, make sure the coast is clear," Imhe says, motioning for you all to head forward with the others. "Polinos, you stay back with us." The man nods, grabbing his weapon nervously as he stands ready to fight.

The wagon comes to a stop, and Ereden steps down from his position at the helm. He walks to the side of the wagon and reaches inside, grabbing a sheathed sword that had been kept under one of the seats. He removes the sheathe, handing it back to Mina, who holds it happily.

"Do you truly think it is bandits?" Oradia asks, turning to Hara with a worried look on her face. She holds Avalla tight against her, making it blatantly obvious where her concerns lie.

"It is too early to tell, but always best to be at the ready," the captain responds, as he grabs his own weapon as well. Imhe steps off to one side of the road, beginning to check the nearby treeline as she'd promised. Ereden takes her place at the front of the caravan, sword at the ready, while Hara and Polinos remain on either side.
Atropos
You are not able to see the person, or people, Dravos is speaking with as you proceed further down the road. You are likewise unable to hear their responses to Dravos, suggesting they are still too far from you to be within noticeable earshot.
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Stolos nods in answer to Hara, gripping the hilt of his sword. "Let's go," he says to the others still with the cart, stepping forwards to begin making his way up the road. It can't be too dangerous if Dravos and Demios are still up ahead, he thinks trying to reassure himself.
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Lyseros joins in nodding along, taking a sturdy breath as he steels himself for whatever they'll encounter. "Aye. We will return soon, or shout back if it's necessary," he says, beginning to lurch forward. Let us hope there aren't bandits in the woods. Would seem a bit cliché, all things considered.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Deimos continues to walk towards Dravos, looking up at the woman talking to them. "I am no leader, but I am part of Dravos' group. And who are you?" He shouts in return. "Deimos is my name, and I would bid you not tarry on answering my question."
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
greysigil
idk, that's pretty grey

Post by greysigil »

Atropos steps forward, nodding to Hara and Imhe as he follows Lyseros and Stolos. Let us hope that it is just a misunderstanding, that whoever is ahead means us no harm, he thinks as he adjusts his crossbow to be more easily drawn. I truly wish to have no need for this, but one never knows these days.
Active Characters
Atropos - #4f8596
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

"Deimos, our leader? He'd wish.". Dravos adds in a joking tone, while welcoming Deimos with a friendly pat on the back. Then dead serious he adds under his breath: "They claim to work for a Janore, protecting the road. But they are unwilling to give a name. I've been stalling, and keeping an eye on their group. Pat my shoulder if the others are close."
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Deimos, Dravos
"Well met, then, Deimos," the woman responds, her tone still neutral as it had been before. "Your companion knows who we are, he can repeat it for you more easily. Now how many more or are in your group? Duty behooves us to know the numbers passing along the Jenore's road, both so that we can protect them, and so that we can levy the appropriate toll. If more are traveling with you, please, let them be known."
Stolos, Lyseros, Atropos
As you walk further along the road, you can more clearly hear the voices of both Deimos and Dravos, as they speak to whoever it is they are speaking to. 

"I am no leader, but I am part of Dravos' group. And who are you?" you hear Deimos say, before continuing with, "Deimos is my name, and I would bid you not tarry on answering my question."

"Deimos, our leader? He'd wish," comes Dravos retort soon after.

As you draw nearer to the bend in the road, you also catch the tail end of a shout coming from further along - the voice of a woman - saying, "-ith you, please, let them be known."
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Lyseros blinks a few times in confusion as the distance words grow clearer. What in Ervemnon's name is happening there? It seems much more... cordial than I had expected. He looks back to Hara, cocking his head. "What is our move then? Wait and see?" He says to his companions. At least it does not seem like bandits or brigands. I'd expect a lot more screaming were that the case.

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

It doesn't sound like they're being robbed and horribly murdered, Stolos thinks as he listens in on the few words he can make out as they approach. "We should press on ahead. Strength in numbers and all," he declares boldly, in answer to Lyseros.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Deimos nods at Dravos as he speaks, trying not to take his eyes off the people ahead. "There are several in our caravan, I don't think paying a toll is necessary," Deimos says calmly, "We'll be on our way through here, and out of your hair before you'll be bothered." He says, confidently. 
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
greysigil
idk, that's pretty grey

Post by greysigil »

Atropos slows his pace just slightly; not enough to lag behind, but just enough to not be the first seen as they approach. He nods towards Stolos, "Agreed. We can support Deimos and Dravos, and clear the confusion, when we are closer."
Active Characters
Atropos - #4f8596
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

No pat. Damn. At least it's not just me anymore. "Splendid idea, Deimos. That sounds like a fair plan.". Dravos chimes in, trying to buy some more time.
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Deimos, Dravos
"You are free to turn back the way you came, if you are unable to afford the toll," the woman responds, annoyance beginning to seep into her tone of voice as her question continues to remain unanswered. "However, Jenore Bel i'Fekh requires all travelers to pay to proceed past this bridge. Now, please, either gather the remainder of your party for tallying, or turn and return the direction you came." As they speak, you can hear the sound of footsteps behind you, before Lyseros, Stolos, and Atropos round the bend and come into view of you and the group down the road. Seeing their arrival, the woman speaks again.
Lyseros, Stolos, Atropos
You hear all of the conversation coming from ahead of you, including, this time, the full response from the woman they are speaking to. She says, "You are free to turn back the way you came, if you are unable to afford the toll," and it sounds possible, from her tone, that she is growing annoyed with Deimos and Dravos. "However, Jenore Bel i'Fekh requires all travelers to pay to proceed past this bridge. Now, please, either gather the remainder of your party for tallying, or turn and return the direction you came," she continues, as you reach the bend in the road and round it, the scene before you now fully coming into view. 

Around the bend you spot before you - perhaps 100 meters away - a group of men and women gathered on top of a simple wooden bridge that spans the length of a stream you see before you. Several paces closer to your group is one of the women, who seems likely to be the one who you'd heard speaking. She notices you and, as you come into view, she confirms this by speaking again.
Everyone
"So there are at least three more of you," she continues, before raising her voice slightly, clearly aiming her next words at the three of you who just came around the bend. "You three, are you all that remains of your group? Or are there more of you still making their way forward?"
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

"Several more are to come, you will extract your toll," Stolos says as they approach the bridge guards. No doubt our employers have the coin to pay, he thinks, taking his hand from his sword and instead taking his Lyre into his hands. His pace slows now there is no immediate crisis to be dealt with and he begins to play a soft melody. The well travelled might recognise it as the tune to the song The Bravery of Bureaucracy - a satirical song popular with travelling merchants and others who oft find themselves paying tolls and dealing with other tax officials in their travels.
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

A toll? Really? Quite cliché. Lyseros sighs, shaking his head as he studies the faces of the group before them. He hides a subtle smirk as Stolos charms them with his lyre, recognizing the tune from time in taverns. He may be an ass, but he oft has comedic timing. "Indeed, more are bringing up our rear. They should be along shortly," the courtesan says, crossing his arms and watching the group cautiously.
greysigil
idk, that's pretty grey

Post by greysigil »

Atropos nods in agreement of his companions. "It is as they say. With your leave, I would return and hasten the others; we had heard commotion and feared the worst, and so left them at quite a distance." He says, measuring up the group and their leader. Jenore Bel i'Fekh, hm? This also gives us a chance to check their story with Ereden and Oridia, see if they know anything of the sort.
Active Characters
Atropos - #4f8596
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Deimos grimaces slightly as the woman seems insistent on a toll fee. Fine, we'll pay your damn toll. He thinks to himself. He nods to Dravos as he begins to play his song and pats Atropos on the shoulder, beginning to walk back towards the cart with a swift pace. He doesn't run, but he wants to make his way back to the cart quickly.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"There is no rush, we will be here all day," the woman responds to Atropos' suggestion, and, seeming satisfied with the development, she steps back towards the bridge where the rest of her companions are still chatting. Those who remain at the bend in the road find little of note to happen while Atropos and Deimos, and anyone else who chooses to accompany them, return to the cart to speak to the others.

Atropos, Deimos, others who return to the cart
It does not take long to reach where you'd left the cart, and upon your arrival, Hara and Imhe look to you expectantly.

"Well you're back, and quickly, so I assume all is well up ahead?" Imhe asks, having returned to her position at the front of the cart horses. She looks to you expectantly, clearly eager to hear what news you've brought.

"Yes, what is happening up there? And who exactly were you talking to? Is it another group of travelers?" Hara asks, stepping forward next to Imhe at the front, seeming puzzles by the development. "And why the shouting if so?"
Those who remain
Anyone who choose to stay at the bend can make a notice/wis check, if they desire, to try to listen in on the conversation occurring up ahead, at the bridge. 
greysigil
idk, that's pretty grey

Post by greysigil »

"Supposedly, a group of Jenore Bel i'Fekh's men and women, demanding we pay a toll." Atropos' lips purse slightly. "Though, their leader did not provide her name, nor any proof of claim, and so I am somewhat skeptical of their legitamacy. Have you heard of any such tolls being imposed on this road?" He asks, looking to Ereden.
Active Characters
Atropos - #4f8596
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Dravos chuckles as Stolos starts playing the insulting tune on his lyre.
As the others decide to head back, Dravos stays remains right where he is; in front of group as the forward scout.
He nods at the others as they head back.

Mechanics
Notice/wis check to listen to the conversation on the bridge:
[2d6+1]=4+1=5
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Lyseros lingers ahead, knowing too many messengers is often more of a burden than a blessing. He watches the apparent toll-takers, attempting to listen into their conversations for any hint of falsehood or secret on their part. A strange place to take tolls, really. But maybe they've let their guard down now that our oaf of a bard has agreed to pay.
Mechanics
Notice: [2d6]=11

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Deimos nods quickly. "They demanded we pay a toll and requested to know how many people are among our group to properly judge how much to make us pay." He keeps a stern face. "What do we do?" He asks, looking at Imhe.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Never one to end mid-song, Stolos remains with Dravos and Lyseros near the bridge keepers, continuing his rendition of The Bravery of Bureaucracy, although he does continue to play the song bereft of its lyrics, wary they could be taken with some offence. He attempts to listen in on their conversation, however he struggles to hear much over the sounds of his lyre.

Mechanics
Notice/Wis: [2d6]=6
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Atropos, Deimos
"Interesting," Hara responds, rubbing his chin in thought at the news. "Tolls are not unheard of, but most I've seen are on larger roads, or nearer to the capital. Is this usual?" he asks, turning towards their employer.

"Very unusual," Oradia responds. "My husband made no mention of a toll, otherwise I'd have made arrangements ahead of time, and let you know. This is quite frustrating if true. Did they say how much they wanted?" You can tell from her tone and mannerisms that she seems more annoyed than worried about the situation.

"Perhaps they chose to increase security for the Calling," Imhe offers, not seeming bothered by the news, but also not seeming confident in Oradia's response. "If any situation justifies increased security, an event so large would seem like a good time, no?"

"Perhaps," says Ereden, who seems more tense about the news than his sister. "But we've traveled this road for festivals and coronations, and I do not recall past tolls along this route."

"We should determine what the toll amount is," Hara continues, looking towards the two of you with a stern expression. "Find out and keep us apprised. It's not like there is another route we can take nearby." 
Dravos, Stolos
You are not really able to make out what is being said, but you do notice that the men and women on the bridge occasionally glance your way as they speak, making it clear that your group is at least one topic of discussion.
Lyseros
You cannot make out all that the people are saying, but you can understand bits and pieces as you listen on. The gist of what you can gather from their speech - and their gazes - is that they feel uneasy with the size and armed nature of your traveling party, as well as the nature of the conversation thus far. They seem to have expected a shorter interaction, and are currently discussing how best to proceed, though you do not get the sense that they have settled the matter yet.
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

"I wonder what they want," Stolos says as he wraps up his tune, stowing his lyre once his is finished. "Perhaps they recognise me and want an autograph," he adds with a smirk.
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Lyseros ponders for a moment as he tries to make sense of the portions of the conversation he can make out. "They are on edge given our party's size and arms," the escort relays. "Perhaps we might use that to our leverage. It seems they are at a loss of how to handle us." Poor toll takers if this is all it may take to throw them off. Is this their first day?
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

"Do they look like the type of folk who could even read your autograph?" Dravos replies.
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Stolos chuckles at Dravos' remark. "They've yet to display any such capacity," he says as he continues to watch the group up ahead.
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Deimos nods at Hara's command, turning to his friend. "Ready, Atropos?" he asks. "Let us join the others and see what these folk are trying to charge us."
greysigil
idk, that's pretty grey

Post by greysigil »

Atropos nods as well, partially in agreement, and partially in thought. "I am, we shall report back with their proposal. He turns to face Deimos. "Lead on."
As they walk back, Atropos ponders the situation. I am somewhat concerned about how these mercenaries will react, us acting as messengers rather than the rest of our group joining us, however, I would take this risk rather than risk our charges.
Active Characters
Atropos - #4f8596
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Stolos, Lyseros, Davos
You continue your conversations for a brief few moments before you once more hear the sounds of Atropos and Deimos approaching from behind, who are revealed to you not much later. The toll-takers clearly notice their return as well, and you notice their chatter stop as they turn to face you. The woman you'd been speaking to does not step forward again yet, but it is clear that the group is curious to see what will happen next.
Deimos, Atropos
Hara nods as you leave, before turning back to begin conversing further with your employer about the matter. You catch notice of some comments about the potential need to pay the toll, and how much can be spared, before you are eventually out of earshot. It is not long before you find yourselves back at the turn in the road, where you find your companions likewise discussing the situation.
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Lyseros watches curiously as his allies return, eager to finally get this over with so they might return to the roads ahead. Have we a bargain to strike finally? Or maybe our toll-takers are worn down enough to let us pass by now. One can hope, with the daylight we're wasting here.

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Finally, as much as I detest walking, this waiting is tiresome, Stolos thinks as he sees the others approaching from the rear of the caravan.
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Let's hope Hara can solve this problem the easy way. Nothing good will come from a battle.
greysigil
idk, that's pretty grey

Post by greysigil »

Atropos keeps in step with Deimos until they reach the group, where he takes a half step forward. Let us hope that this plan is sound. He gently clears his throat before raising his voice, his normally soft voice unused to the volume. "There are seven more of us, that will be along shortly. What is the toll per head, so that we may pay and swiftly be on our way?"
Active Characters
Atropos - #4f8596
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"And where exactly are these other seven?" the woman who'd been speaking before responds, finally stepping a bit closer as she'd done before. "You lot have not been forthcoming with us until now, I hope you understand if we're not so willing to take you at your word. Please have the rest of your group gather so we can take an accurate tally ourselves, only then can we provide you with a correct toll amount." You see her cross her arms in front of her, seemingly annoyed by the continued back-and-forth she's been made to participate in. 
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Do these people have nothing better to do than sit in the forest harassing passers-by? Stolos wonders as he looks to those who have just returned from the main caravan for their reply.
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Lyseros can't help but to roll his eyes as the woman acts as if they're willfully being deceitful. Very rich coming from a would-be toll taker in the middle of the woods, yes. Clearly we are the problem here.

BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Dravos gracefully strides back as the woman comes closer, his eyes locked at the woman like those of a bird of prey. "Come now, patience is a virtue. Are you from these parts, any places nearby that might be worth a quick visit later today tomorrow?" Dravos deflects in an attempt to stall even further.
greysigil
idk, that's pretty grey

Post by greysigil »

"Please, forgive our trepidation. We were not aware of any tolls on this road, and our employer asked us to proceed with due caution. We ask that you would extend us trust that we are speaking truthfully, as we have extended you the trust that you are here on official business, as you say." Atropos laces his fingers together in front of his chest. "I am sure that a toll for a group of twelve would be quite the sum, and our employer is fully prepared to pay, all we need is the price and we can conclude our business and be on our respective ways." He concludes with a soft, polite smile.
Mechanics
Convince/Cha [2d6]=10 10-1= 9
Active Characters
Atropos - #4f8596