Escape Trajectory: Makkuro — IC

Any campaign we're currently running goes here. Come in and join the fun!
BartNL
Swampperson Prime
Registered for: 5 years

Post by BartNL »

Warner
Warner tries his best to patch-up the redhead."This might sting a bit."

mechanics

greysigil
idk, that's pretty grey
Registered for: 3 years 2 months

Post by greysigil »

"Gotta make a good impression on my first job, yeah?" Kate replies to Cass, a slight embarrassed flush on her face from the praise. "Was just doing what needed done."

She spends the ride back to the station in silence, playing a number game on her compad, shifting uncomfortably every so often as the adrenaline wears off, leaving her muscles aching.

"For sure, she's comin' along nicely. Such a beautiful ship." She says back to Cass. "And I'm all ears to talk about plans for her. But I agree, let's get refreshed first, then we'll talk shop."

She follows others to the medbay to patch up, bandaging her cuts and scrapes simply and effectively. She almost offers to help Cass, but seeing his, girlfriend? already helping him, she decides to leave them be and make her way to her quarters. She takes an extra moment in the silence to just sit and breathe, taking her hair out of its braid, before gathering a fresh change of clothes and finding an available shower.

Kate rejoins the others after the conversation has already started, just in time to hear Tess mention her. "Does it really count as stealin' me if I'm goin' along willingly?" She says dryly, finding an open seat with the group. "Sorry I'm late, still tryina get the lay of the land here. I miss anything important?" She asks, trying to strike a balance between casual and attentive.
Active Characters
Atropos - #4f8596
VI-42016 "Jug" JUGGERNAUT - #c1545d
Katherine "Kate" Meecham - #ff6814
Ezra Wynter // MEDUSA - #91c886
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru
Registered for: 6 years 1 month

Post by FinalTemplar »

Creed felt a small sense of relief wash over him as he took his first steps back on the Makkuro but knew it wasn't enough.
He quickly made his way back to his room, locking the door behind him. He stripped out of his clothes, trying to level his breathing;
"I'll be okay, I'm okay." He dropped down to his knees slowly and pressed his forehead to the cool metal floor of the ship, and for a moment he sobbed as reality returned to him. I don't know if I'm cut out for this... He used his discarded dirty clothes to dry his eyes, or at least attempt to. I thought flying would be fun, zipping around the stars... I didn't sign up to die. He gulped and slowly sat back up, shuddering quietly to himself as he grabbed clean clothes. It doesn't matter. I need this money, life will be better with it. After a quick shower, he dresses again and looks at himself in the mirror. His eyes were slightly red from crying, and noticed his new facial hair; "I guess I'll have to buy a new razer. I left my old one back home." He whispered, frustrated. 

He walks out to the main room last, hands in his pockets as he takes a seat. He looks around at the others; "Sorry about that, I had something to deal with." He cautiously ran a hand through his still slightly wet hair. "What's the plan?"
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Post by ratwizard »

Cass nods at the newcomers as they take a seat in the mess hall. "Nah, just shooting the shit. We're gonna try and squeeze some more credits out of Holland for hazard pay, but beyond that, just take what is offered and move on. Unless there's more work for Asteria, at least."
Namelessjake
Plane Wings Sharp Like Katana

Post by Namelessjake »

Warner
You tend to Mover's wounds the best you can and he soon starts to regain consciousness.

"Who the hell are you?" he manages to ask as he comes to. He uses an arm to prop himself up so that he is no longer laying on the floor. "Holy shit, you do that?" he asks, noticing your handiwork in the form of the two gangster thugs on the floor.
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Warner
"It is my work, yes. You can call me Doc. I am an old pall of Moro. Now, keep still for a second." Warner replies as he's treating the man.
greysigil
idk, that's pretty grey

Post by greysigil »

"For sure, I'd count those bugs as hazards any day." Kate nods as Cass catches her and Creed up. "And I'm personally all for taking off once we've got everything square, I've had about as much of this rock as I can stand."
Active Characters
Atropos - #4f8596
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Warner
Mover winces in pain as you tend to him, but he follows your command none the less and holds still.

With your work complete and painkillers kicking in, he is able to slowly get to his feet.

"So Moro sent you? I thought he was off station," the pilot asks, glancing once more at the mangled corpses around you.
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"Either way, we'll have a few days after til the ship's back to full. I assume you two will be working on that again, once the meeting with Holland's over," Tess says, nodding towards Cass and Kate. "The rest of us need something to do, though. Might work a few more shifts at the strip club. And it'd be good to see if we can get at least one more crew member if we can. Ideally a medic," she continues, as the pain in her arm twinges once more. Cass is fine at binding I guess, but a trained doctor would be best if we can find one. If not, there's always the next port.
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Warner
"It's the other way around. I am looking for him, and a way to get off this station." Warner eyes the bodies on the floor. "Fast." After helping Mover up, Warner collects the knife and submachinegun. From the other room he takes the Metatool.
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Not a bad plan. This job's definitely shown us how dangerous our line of work can be," Hikaru says, frowning as the creature's image flashes across his eyes again. "We're lucky we all made it out okay. Ship doc would make a big difference." He takes a deep breath, looking to see his gathered crew. "We ready to see Holland then? Might as well go while the fire's hot."

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Warner
"Lucky for you I have a lead on a ride out of here," Mover says.

"If you hadn't noticed I might have outstayed my welcome here," he adds as you collect up the weapons. "Speaking of, mind if I hold on to that? Just in case," he asks as you pick up the submachine gun.
Mechanics
+1 Knife (Advanced Small weapon) enc. 1
+1 Metatool enc. 1
+1 Submachine Gun enc.1 Ammo 24/30
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Cass slurps down the last of his instant soup, wiping his face while nodding vigorously. “Working on repairs, yeah. You know I’ll be there.”

”Ready as ever,” he responds to Hikaru. “And fuck yes to a medic. Hate to say it but I doubt that’s the last time one of us gets shot, skewered, or tossed around. May as well have a plan of action next time it happens. Hell, we should hire some real muscle too. We can handle ourselves, but that op could have gone south, real quick.”
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Warner
"Go ahead." Warner hands the submachinegun over. "Lucky for the both of us. That was half the reason I've been looking for you."
greysigil
idk, that's pretty grey

Post by greysigil »

"That's the plan, yeah." Kate agrees with Cass. "Don't think there's too much more, but we'll see when we get back."

"Seconding the muscle and the doc," she says, a grimace crossing her face as Anderson's death plays back in her head. "First aid can only take us so far, yknow." Kate recovers, shaking her head to get the memories out, before looking over at Hikaru. "Good to go whenever, Captain."
Active Characters
Atropos - #4f8596
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Warner
"Thanks Doc," Mover says, taking the submachine gun. He checks the mag, before stuffing the weapon in a pocket of his jumpsuit.

"We should probably get out of here before anyone else shows up. If you hadn't noticed, they're not the most gracious of hosts," he says, managing to crack a slight smile despite the pain he is clearly still in. "They're probably not going to be too happy with either of us now."
Mechanics
-1 Submachine Gun enc.1 Ammo 24/30
Freshened up and no longer bleeding, you make your way back onto the station and head for the Asteria Offices. Either you are now highly recognisable or awaited as you are simply waved through by the receptionist at the main entrance of the office complex. Making your way through the corridors, past the ranks of corporate drones hard at work, you soon arrive at Nereida Holland's office. The CEO can be seen through the glass, at her desk. After a moment of waiting she catches sight of you, waving the five of you inside.

"I hope the journey back wasn't too strenuous," she says as she finishes up working on something, before giving you her full attention. "It sounds like your time at the outpost was even more eventful than last time," she says as you take the seats across from her desk.
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Cass sighs in relief, glad not to be stopped by the receptionist. Seems like we've done Asteria's dirty work for them. The least they can do is get us on our way.

The tech slumps into one of the chairs, nodding at the CEO. "Eventful's an understatement. We walked into a hell of a mess down there," he says, turning to Hikaru to let their captain do what he does best.
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Tess once more makes her way to a seat and sits down, offering Holland another flirty wink as she does so. Let's see if Hikaru has the negotiation skills to get us a pay bump, I'd love to have a bit more spending money before we get to a proper shopping district. Opting not to speak yet, she then turns to face their new captain as well, expecting him to begin the conversation.
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Warner
"Let's move." Warner replies, as he undoes his combat armour, and turns into the hobo again. "So, what's the plan? Is this a today thing, or do we need to lay low for a while>"
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Warner
"Hopefully a today thing," Mover says while you change. "I met another pilot a few days ago. He flies that mercenary patrol boat that's down in the dry dock and it seemed like they were looking to hire. Even if they're not leaving anytime soon, hiding out on their ship is safer than anywhere on the station."

"I just need to get off the station and start making some credits again. There's worse than those two guys and their boss that'll be after me if I don't. And you're looking for Moro? You never know, they might be headed his way, and if not, you should probably get off the station for a while too after killing two of Ducote's men," he explains.
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Yeah, that it was," Hikaru says to both Holland and Cass with a nod. "So much so that we believe some level of hazard pay would be fair and welcome. To say the risk was greater than expected is an understatement as well." He pulls out his compad, bringing up his photo library to show Holland both the monstrous xenoforms and the writhing, tentacled mass they'd detonated in the bowels of the asteroid.

"I'm fortunate that none of us were maimed or worse, Anderson excluded," the pop star says with a frown, heart still aching that they were unable to save him. "But I, we, still feel that our work is owed fairer compensation." He looks to his companions, nodding as he negotiates. His tone remains firm and steady, yet still respectful. "Beyond that, I'm positive there's value in uncovering and clearing pretech ruins, now exclusively owned by Asteria." He embellishes these last few words, hoping to sell Holland on it.
Mechanics
Talk/Cha: 13

[3d6c1]=10
Talk-2, +2
Cha 16, +1
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Holland sits quietly giving Hikaru her full attention while he speaks. She leans forward to rest her elbows on her desk, lacing her fingers together, to view the images on Hikaru's compad, although she doesn't seem to react to them.

"Well," she says once he is done speaking, "You make some good points Mr. Tsukiakari, or I guess it's Captain Tsukiakari now. You seem to always take the lead in this conversations and you do own a ship," she says with a slight smile.

"Anyway, you make good points and, as it turns out, Anderson's company life insurance documents were not completed to a satisfactory level, so I do have some more wiggle room than I otherwise would have. I'd be happy to up your compensation to 15,000 credits if that's agreeable to you?"
Tess
As you wink at Holland you spot her lips curl into a devilish grin for a brief moment.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Creed grimaced. A life lost and nearly our entire crew for only an extra 5000 credits? Let alone all of the tech down there... He thinks to himself. "If I may, Miss Holland, that tech down there seemed pretty valuable. I think that's worth a lot more'n you think at first glance, considering especially we've cleared it out." He says, hoping to sound convincing. Either that or she already knew what was down there... and opted not to say.
Mechanics
Cha/talk = [2d6-1]=12-1=11
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Warner
"What's her name, and is her crew reliable enough to not sell us out for some drinking money? Not that we have a lot of options, but I'd like to know if I need to have a weapon ready. And about Moro, I don't need to find him, but he has always been my backup plan and vice-versa, you know. He's the one friend I could always rely on when excrements hit the the fan and bodies hit the floor." Warner replies.
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

"Okay, 18,000, that's final though," Holland says after listening to Creed. "I'll have my staff process the transfer as soon as we're done here," she adds.

"Thank you for your help once again though. You have proved to be quite reliable. If you plan on sticking around I'm sure I'll have more work for you in the future."

"If there's nothing else?" She asks, looking at you expectantly.
Warner
"Makora or something like that, and I don't think so - if they're flying a ship like that they're got to have a decent number of credits behind them, it's no rinky dink pirate free merchant," Mover replies. "Ready to go?" He asks once you're done changing.

"There is one stop I need to make before we head over there," he adds.
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"I'm sure we can all find that agreeable," Hikaru says with a genuine smile, somewhat surprised that Creed managed to haggle her to an even higher payout. "We should be on the station for a bit longer. And you know how to find us if you've got another job," he adds with a smirk, feeling confident that they've proved themselves so reliable to the exec. Always happy to take part of a corp's bottom line.

He stands and holds out his hand for her. "Always a pleasure." He looks to his crew for a moment before looking back to her and cocking his head. "Any good restaurant recommendations before we go? I'm sure you know the best spots and we could use a good meal after all of that."
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Cass sits quietly, a pit forming in his stomach as Holland and his team discuss the death of Anderson, and its representative value in credits. Fucking hell. I sure hope the Navy considers me worth more than a measly five kilocred. Or eight, he considers, an eyebrow raising as their pilot's polite insistence works.

Eighteen? That's almost four kilo each. I'll say it's fair, considering what we had to do. He eyes his fresh wound, remembering the panic he felt when the xeno needle nearly found his head.
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Warner
"Where are we going?" Warner replies.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Creed nodded at the higher deal, realizing that he felt a little tense. Eighteen? I mean... not to put a price on human heads... but I think that's amenable. He thinks to himself. "I think we should be good to leave with that. Thank you for being a generous host, Miss Holland."
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

"The Orion Lounge down on Four is one of the better spots on the station. We've sent more than a few clients and board members there," Holland says in reply to Hikaru, shaking the idol's hand. "Until next time," she adds.

"Oh Miss Cernei, if you wouldn't mind staying for a moment longer I have something to ask of you?" she adds as you start to make for the door, looking at Tess.
Mechanics
Gain 3600 credits each.
Warner
"My apartment," Mover explains as you head out of the meat processing facility.

"Ducote's guys turned it over when they grabbed me, but there's something I need to grab. We should have enough time to get in and get out before anyone finds those two back there and starts looking for me - well us."
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Eridas leaves, giving Tess and miss Holland time alone. He waits outside for the others and pulls out his datapad. "Dinner with the crew. That will be nice." He thumbs through his banking app and feels a sense of power at the newfound wealth he now held Look at me now, Mom... Going on adventures, making money... I'm gonna make it in this galaxy, just like I told you I would. He tears up a bit but catches himself.
Mechanics
Adding 3600cr to my inventory.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Cass feels the buzz of his compad, but he ignores it, knowing what it means. Payday.

"Thanks," he offers Holland, happy to let the others speak to her. She gives me the creeps. Wonder if she knows anybody high up in the League Navy.

He grimaces as the corpo boss calls for Tess to stay behind. Giving a furtive look over his shoulder, he leaves to find Creed on his pad. Don't know what the hell that's about. Maybe I don't wanna.

"Another job done, pilote. Good shit, yeah? I got some ideas on how to drop some cred, we should chat over dinner."
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Damn, I'd expected Hikaru to charm her into a bit more cash, but Creed? That man is constantly full of surprises. I wonder what is really going on under that quiet facade of his, Tess thinks as the two men negotiate an 80% increase their pay. 3600 credits is certainly nothing to sneeze at, I guess we can splurge a bit before we head out. She flashes Creed a smile and a nod, as if to say 'good job,' after his contribution to their windfall, standing eagerly once the deal is made.

"Oh, me?" Tess responds, when Holland calls her out specifically, and in front of the others no less. I wonder if this is about the flirty glances, or something else, Tess thinks, finding it difficult to read their corporate employer. Hopefully that. If she somehow knows about me, that could be bad for us. Well, just me really. "Sure, I can hang back." Once the rest of the crew leaves, she takes a seat once more, offering a grin towards the woman.

"What did you need of me?" she asks, trying to gauge her body langue and expression before the words escape her lips.
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Tess
"I'd like to discuss your services with you later tonight at my penthouse, after you are all done at the Orion Lounge of course," Holland explains once the others have left. She turns around in her chair to open a cupboard behind her desk a removes a white box from inside. "And I'd like you to wear this, consider it a gift," she says, handing the box to you.

"I promise you it will be worth your while," she adds.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Eridas smiles a bit at Cass's words. "Heh, thanks Cass. I couldn't let us get unpaid." He raises an eyebrow, "Spending our cred? I'm looking forward to it... though, mostly that's excitement for some good damn food." He says. "I still think we should take a day for some crew-closeness exercises. We could all gain from some fun activities." He puts forward again, seemingly not joking.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Tess
"My services, huh?" Tess asks, her grin growing into a smirk as the box is passed to her. Taking it in her hands, she sets the box on the table in front of her, moving to open it. "Can I?" she asks, before lifting the lid, looking towards Holland with questioning eyes. I suppose it must have been that after all.

OOC
Assuming Holland gives the go-ahead, Tess will open the box to observe its contents. If not, she won't.

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Tess
"Of course" Holland says, with a nod.

Opening the box, reveals a black cocktail dress with matching stockings and heels.

"We can discuss the specifics later, but I trust I will see you later tonight?" The CEO asks.
Outfit Appearance
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Crew-closeness exercises," Cass repeats, an incredulous grin on his face. "You sound like a suit. Ease up, beratna!" He claps a hand on Creed's shoulder, jostling him gently.

"Yeah, sure, we'll hit a club, maybe find some pins, you know. I'm sure this backwater has something while we're waiting for the Mak to get polished up."
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Tess
Tess takes each item out of the box, admiring them before she neatly folds them and returns them to the same position they'd been in before. She bought me a dress, she thinks, shocked at the contents of the package she'd been given. And she wants me to wear it. A night of fun with a wealthy lady it is. Guess Cass will have to fend for himself tonight, she thinks, holding back her instinct to chuckle at the thought.

"It's beautiful," she says to her employer, biting her lip at the woman seductively as she closes the box once more. "I hope you wear something just as beautiful," she continues, before standing once more. "What time should I meet you? Or is any time good? I don't want to keep you waiting," she adds, giving Holland another of her signature winks.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Eridas lets off a little laugh - maybe he was a little tense. "We'll have to be sure to find something G-Glitter likes. He didn't like the last club we went to." He smiles, putting his hands in his pockets as he lets Cass shake him. "What about it Cap? What do you find fun when you're not singing?"
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Tess
Holland smiles as you big your lip, watching your face closely. "I’m sure I can find something in my wardrobe," She replies with a smile.

"That’s a yes then. Excellent. Any time, I work late,” she replies, potentially even blushing slightly at your wink.
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Tess
"It's a date, then," Tess replies, grinning as Holland blushes back at her. With the plan made, she blows her employer a kiss before turning and making her way towards the door. She makes sure to sway her hips as she walks, hoping to give the woman an enjoyable view as she makes her way back through the office door.

Once back outside, her normal expression quickly returns. I hope she's less stiff in bed than she's been in these meetings. Clearly that woman has a lot of tension to let out, and I guess I get to be the one to relieve it for her. Now to find the others, she thinks, as she makes her way to meet up with the rest of the crew.
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Warner
Warner nods, and follows the man. "You ever shoot a smg before?"
greysigil
idk, that's pretty grey

Post by greysigil »

Kate fully takes a backseat to the meeting, sitting quietly and nodding along, not saying a word for fear of either her lack of negotiating tact getting in the others' way, or letting slip their technological appropriations. When her compad alerts her to the funds transfer, she checks it quickly to confirm the amount, then stands with the rest of the others with a polite, quiet "Thank you for the opportunity, ma'am." and following, glancing at Tess curiously on her way out.

Once outside the room, she lets out a breath and drops her shoulders, her discomfort at having to interact with someone with such a commanding presence leaving her. "Yeah, slick talkin' in there, almost doubled our creds." she says, pulling a cigarette from her pack and tucking it into the corner of her mouth, unlit for the moment. "Been forever since I've done any team building, but I'm sure we can find somethin' we'll all enjoy."
Active Characters
Atropos - #4f8596
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Oh, I love clubs," Hikaru chimes in, crossing his arms as Creed mentions their last escapade. "Just not one that looks like an art studio when you shine a blacklight inside." He smirks, cracking his knuckles. "Naw, someone's gotta show you two how to really let loose and have fun at a real club. Used to hit the scene on Strocho all the time." Damn, miss those days. Minus the drugs. Swear some of those places had a dust layer of cocaine.

"And a proper initiation for our newest recruit," he adds, already imagining the intense bass shaking his core. Always felt so alive. Heartbeat and drumbeat as one.
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

It is only a couple of minutes before Tess emerges from Holland's office, carrying a white clothing sized box. With it now about 8pm on the station, you can see a number of the Asteria employees starting to pack up for the day and head for the exit.
Warner
"Actually no. It was only energy weapons and mag rifles when I went through boot," Mover says as you step back out onto the street and blend into the crowd.

"It's not far," he adds, leading you further spinward down the main strip of this part of the station.
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Warner
"Compared to those, they are loud. They'll make your ears ring loud. The kickback is a bitch. If you want to hit anything, shoot in bursts or single shots."
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Warner
"Thanks Doc," Mover replies. "Hopefully I don't need it." 

"What's your story? Are you from Antheus too?" He asks as you walk, presumably referring to Moro.
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Warner
"Strocho, military is the family trade. In '88 I was a send to Antheus. 'Military Advisor' they called me. Did a lot more of the military part than the advisor part. That's how I met Moro."
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Sounds good, partyboy. I think you'll find pretty quick this shithole's a lot dryer than Strocho though."

Cass turns as Tess leaves Holland's office, eyeing the box she carries with her. "All good?" he asks, trying to read her body language. Clothes? Or a uniform? Wouldn't be the first time she found work on this station, he considers, remembering the gig at the Nearest Moon.