A Shadow Looms — IC

Postponed, upcoming, or otherwise inactive campaigns go here. Relive past glories, or help plan for future tales!
BartNL
Swampperson Prime
Registered for: 5 years

Re: A Shadow Looms IC

Post by BartNL »

"I usually plan for the worst. But I think there's bigger things to worry about now." Varon replies.
"The orc will have a hard time finding a group with his attitude. And he's hardly a threat alone. He also knows he's a kill on sight now." Varon follows Marcus inside once he does.

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"I'm sure they're quite alright," Leonidas says, hoping to ease any worries the princess might have about her family. "They've got the whole Royal Armory at their disposal, right? That's better than what we're dealing with here and we're managing."

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Leonidas, Aurelius
[SHOW]

"Yes, that's right," Liviana says with a complacent nod. "You're right. If anything, they should be worrying about me. I had my personal guard, Felix, but... he... we became separated in the chaos. He's still out there somewhere, I know it."

Marcus, Varon
[SHOW]

You pass down the stairs and through the second-floor corridor. In one of the rooms, Smock and Guthrik still appear to be cleaning up and dealing with the body of the dead man.

"It's strange," the orc says, turning to face you. "He didn't turn like Tobias did."

Smock shrugs. "Tobias didn't punch a dagger in his own eye, though, yeah?"

Cassia frowns, stepping in. "That is odd. Both died without any contact with the risen dead. Tobias turned, but Presius didn't. Was there something special about Tobias to make him turn?"

"Or... maybe Tobias was the rule. Maybe this one here was the exception."

"Yeah, I just told you, mate. That blade went deep."

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"A personal guard to royalty's gotta be skilled. I'm sure he's fine out there," Leonidas says with a reassuring grin. "Til then, you've got a whole tavern full of people who'll keep you safe, myself included!" He taps on his chest, flashing a confidence smirk.

"But I should hope we won't have need for that for awhile. We've already had enough excitement today."

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"Presius told me he could feel himself turning, that he felt the gods had cursed us, and he sought to end his life before that could happen," Marcus says, stepping in to get a better look at the man. "Perhaps he was more right than I thought. Maybe there is a way to sense this... curse, this disease... whatever it is." Things keep getting more and more interesting. That man was clearly onto something here, but what?

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Varon, Marcus
[SHOW]

As you draw near the body, it is clear that Presius suffered a forceful wound to his left eye. The blade must have made its way all in based on the width and depth.

"Maybe," Guthrik agrees with you. "Though I don't think we will find out sitting here. Why don't you two go down and get something to eat? The Captain, Smock, and myself will deal with this."

Smock groans, stepping over to aid.

Aurelius, Leonidas
[SHOW]

Liviana smiles at your words. "Thanks. I have faith in our goddess Aurelia that we'll make it through this."

"Quite a full tavern indeed," Einkill says, stepping over, having entered from the stairs. "Say, I mentioned it to Varon, but I had a bit of a walk around earlier. I found a temple. It might be a more advantageous place to shelter than this tavern, as welcoming as it is here."

A few of the others around you catch his words and listen in.

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"Yes, that's a good idea," Marcus says. With the adrenaline beginning to fade, his hunger and fatigue begins to show more openly. What a long day, he thinks, as he makes his way to the ground floor, approaching the bar and taking a seat. He gives a light smile to Matilda, the first that had shown on his face today.

"What do you have now, anything good?" he asks the woman.

BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

"Aye, I'm starving." Varon replies as he follows Marcus downstairs, and joins him at the bar.

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru
Registered for: 6 years 1 month

Post by FinalTemplar »

Aurelius returns back to the main room now and finds a seat again.

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Leonidas raises an eyebrow at Einkill's mention of the temple. "Maybe," he says. "It would certainly be a studier structure, but less comfortable by a ways." Temple chairs would just leave us with sore rears.

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Marcus and Varon return to the tavern down the stairs, where they find many of the survivors milling about, chattering about the day's events. Aurelius and Leonidas sit with the Princess, with Einkill happily chattering.

"Less comfortable? I'm guessing you've never fallen asleep in temple before. Some of the preachers have a knack for it, bless their souls." The dwarf turns, hailing Marcus and Varon as they sit near, at the bar. "But I think the primary advantage is staying defensible. Especially if there's this many people, packing them into this drinkin' hall's not gonna work for too much longer."

Matilda smiles at Marcus. "Soup for now. We're trying to get through any perishables like vegetables before we go through any long-term staples." She pours two bowls and places them before the pair of you.

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"Soup is just fine by me," he says, leaving the smile on his face as he glances down at the bowl. At least there is one familiar face here, he thinks, as he blows on the meal to cool it down. Well, one that I actually appreciate the company of. Cassia I could do without. Her skill with a blade comes hand in hand with her personality, and that is not a balanced trade.

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Aurelius shrugs. "I vote for the church as well, I believe it would be a sturdier structure. We should sacrifice sleep for safety if it means we can last out the storm." He responds, looking around at the others. "I don't know how well we could transport those who cannot fight, but I believe the best course of action is to move."

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

"Thanks for the soup." Varon says, as takes of his helmet for the first time, revealing his pale bald head.
That temple could as well be a deathtrap.
"If that temple is a good as you say it is, there's people there already. Or it could be overrun with those biters. This place is certainty, certainty is good. Transporting goods and those who can't defend themselves is a lot of trouble. You'd need to move everyone and everything at the same time or you'd have to defend the old place, the new place and the people moving between.
There's plenty of timber at the docks, and that warehouse also had some stuff. If you ask me, it's better to explore those options first. Use those supplies to reinforce this place, and seal off the streets leading here. Keep the good folk here where they're save."

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"Are you discussing future plans?" Marcus asks, turning to face the others as the sound of their chatter finally fully reaches his ears.

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Aye," Leonidas says to Marcus as he eavesdrops on the conversation. "Einkill found a temple nearby. He thinks it might be better than here." He shrugs, resting his elbows upon the table. "I suppose we can always scout it out. It could warrant a closer look at the very least."

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"A temple," Marcus asks, intrigued. He turns to face more towards the conversation as he continues. "Which god is it to?"

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Timber and supplies?" a man asks Varon, stepping forward from the crowd. "That'd go a long way around here. I could get this place air-tight. Oh, pleasure to have you newcomers, by the way. I'm Burtin."

At Marcus' question, Einkill shrugs. "Dunno. I'm not from here. It was tall, pretty old."

"Where was it, exactly?" Drozga, the innkeeper asks.

"I'd say southeast of here. Maybe ten minute walk?"

"Tall, old," the Princess repeats, her mind at work. "It doesn't sound like any temple of Aurelia that I've been to in this district."

"That's because it isn't. It's the Bazzidono Cathedral," Matilda, the tavern's maid, says with sudden realization. "I used to walk past it on my way to work each morning. It's a temple to Aradamus."

Aurelius
[SHOW]

As you sit near the Princess, something catches your eye as she talks. Her royal signet ring is engraved delicately with the symbol for Aurelia.

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Marcus raises an eyebrow at the news of the temple. "Aradamus, you say?" he asks, rhetorically. "That is good for us. While I agree with Varon that staying here and securing this position is probably best in the long run, we should still investigate. A temple to Aradamus means weapons, possibly armor as well. The more of that we have to pass around, the safer we will all be. If we can scavenge those before others do our chances of survival should increase quite a lot."

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Almost ignoring the discussion about the temple, Aurelius looked over at the princess' ring. "That's a pretty ring you have there. I suppose your family prays to the goddess?" He asked quietly, looking up towards her face now. "I grew up around that sort of... imagery, I apologize for bringing it up."

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Aradamus," Leonidas echoes quietly, listening to the others speak of the temple. "Well then it's most definitely worth scouting out. As Marcus says, the god of war's definitely going to have weaponry lying around." He nods, thinking about what they might find in the cathedral. "Provided they're not just decorative or ceremonial. I should think Aradamus would not strike us down, given the circumstances."

BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

"I'll tag along. But let's not count chickens befoe they've hatched. I still think there's a good chance that there's people holed up in there already. Now we should also assume that they are armed to the teeth. We need to do this quick and quietly."

mechanics
[SHOW]

Streetwise check to see what Varon knows about the temple's location, where the entrances are, and what the streets around them are.
18(1d20) +1 = 19

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"That is a fair point," Marcus says to Varon. "If they are, let's hope they are more reasonable than the last armed group we came across. There is no benefit to the living fighting amongst themselves while the dead walk and seek to add us all to their numbers."

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"I think you're forgetting my talents, Varon," Leonidas says with a wicked smirk, knowing that most of the Mare's inhabitants haven't yet encountered it. It's almost tempting to try and keep it a secret. Yet it's too useful to not share. "If reconnaissance is what we're after, I'll lend all my skills."

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Varon
[SHOW]

The temple is, as Einkill said, to the southeast. You don't remember exactly, but it was close to a bookstore your old employer had sent you to once. Perhaps a few blocks south, and several east.

The district is less busy there, with more warehouses and workshops than taverns and shops. You remember the main entrance leading out onto the street, but considering that you've never actually been inside the Bazzidono, you're not sure about other entrances.

"It's alright," Liviana says to Aurelius, offering him a warm smile. "Aurelia is... well, she really speaks to me. I thank her every day for the aid that she lends me and the powers she's afforded me. They've been an incredible help here, healing people and offering blessings." She extends her hand, giving you a clearer look at the ring. "Isn't it gorgeous? It was my grandmother's. As I am told, it was her mother's, too, before that."

She looks at Aurelius once more, a bit curiously. "You grew up around her image? As in spending a lot of time in her temples? That might explain your name's origin."

"Your talents, eh?" Weasel says to Leonidas, a mischievous grin on his face. "It's a shame I wasn't born with 'em too. I'd've made a much better burglar."

A few of the survivors frown, their curious faces turning between Weasel and Leonidas. The voice of Kam cuts in before any questioning happens. "Look, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to prove my worth. If you'll have me, that is.

"I'll come too," the teenaged boy named Isdren says, resolutely.

His mother scoffs. "No, absolutely not."

The tavernkeeper, in an unusually soft voice, speaks up. "We need you here, boy. You've a good arm and you can keep us safe while the others take the risks." Isdren sighs, but accepts the sentence.

"I'll volunteer,"
Athena says with a shrug. "Beats being cooped up here. I've made some alterations, as well, this time." She puts a foot forward, and her long dress has been carefully cut and re-hemmed to knee-level, allowing better mobility.

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

He nodded. "My parents really pushed it on me. It grew on me, but I can't help but feel my faith has been misplaced." He looked at the ring a little closer, then pulled away. "In these dark times my worship of Aurelia seemed to be for not, but I suppose that is the failing of me and not her." He smiled softly. "It brings me joy to see another of her disciples." He looked up at her again, and away from the ring, feeling his faith slowly restore itself, almost more assured of his path.

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

"Don't think I forgot, my friend. We're counting on it." Varon responds, also smirking.
Varon then turns to Mathilda: "Girl, you said you used to walk by daily. Have you ever been inside, or do you know if there are side entrances?"

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Ignoring the side conversations, Marcus turns to Kam and Athena at their offers to come to the temple. "You may both come along, the more capable hands the better." Turning to Leonidas, he adds, "your talents will definitely be useful in avoiding a fight if there are survivors there. Just make sure you don't stand out too much."

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Princess Liviana looks at Aurelius with intense, wide eyes. "I can promise you — your faith in Aurelia is never misplaced," she says. "She'll see us through this. I know she will."

Matilda turns at Varon's questioning, her jaw tight for a moment before she returns to a genial smile once more. "Unfortunately, I haven't. Like the Princess, I often find myself in the temples of our Goddess Aurelia." She looks away. "And... those of Democles, too, if my week is in need of a bit of better luck. But not so much Aradamus."

Kam nods to Marcus. "I'm not armed, but if you think that's the buy-in, I understand."

Athena shrugs, the faint line of a smile on her face. "Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and find something fun at the temple."

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Marcus finishes up his meal and gives Mathilda another smile before passing the bowl towards he. He steps over to Kam, grabbing the staff off his back he'd been saving for just such an occasion. Passing it to Kam, he says, "here, uses this. It's inelegant, but it should be good until we can get something better." Let's see how he handles this mission, and go from there, he thinks. And if he shows any sign of betrayal we can just leave him to his own devices, or drop him where he stands.

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Not standing out comes naturally to me," Leonidas says, tapping on his chest with an open palm. Just ask mother and father, who forget I exist half the time. I wonder how they fare... He sighs, trying not to dwell too much on something which may only bring him sadness. "I can just stick to the shadows, maybe climb the rafters."

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

He nodded, smiling in return. "In Aurelia's light, we are guided, and her healing hands held safe." He paused for a moment. "What is your opinion, on moving to the temple?" He asked her. "Do you think we're safer here?"

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

"That's a shame. Is there anyone here who might have? My name is Varon." Varon replies.
Once I knew dozens who whould have been inside that temple. I guess that time is just gone now.

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Re: A Shadow Looms — IC

Post by ratwizard »

Mathilda gives Marcus a smile back, taking his bowl. "Be safe out there, will you?"

Kam takes the staff, weighing it in his hands. "Seems good for knocking them away, if anything. Thanks," he says, nodding.

"I'd say you stand out a bit," Athena says quietly to Leonidas as she passes by, the hint of a smirk on her face.

The Princess sighs at Aurelius' question. "It's too soon to say. We've been attacked here, sure, but we've also never lost anyone yet because of it. The move would be dangerous, but if it meant being in an even better position, then maybe it's worth it? But to gamble lives on it? I... I don't know."

A few heads turn at Varon's question, but nobody seems to have any answers.

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

OOC
[SHOW]

What do I know? Do I know things? Let's find out! (Streetwise to remember temple stuff): 25

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Marcus
[SHOW]

It takes you a moment to realize, but you think you know the Bazzidono Cathedral — at least, if it is the same one that Mathilda has described.

Back during your early training with the Legion, you had gone to pray at a temple of Aradamus, much like the one described, with a fellow recruit who was a regular patron.

It was an old cathedral, you remember, but brilliant — grey stone that was once white, with a high-reaching façade featuring bolt-like spires that easily dwarfed the workshops and other buildings around it.

Inside it carried an orderly, military-like appearance, with rows of spartan pews facing a raised shrine to Aradamus. There were many depictions of the God and his chosen officers all around, both in fresco and sculpture form.

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

"I understand." Aurelius nods. "I will go with them to the temple, the others and I will make sure it is safe. If it is not, we will try to salvage materials to help better fortify us here."

Last edited by FinalTemplar on Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"What can I say, I know how to catch an eye," Leonidas says to Athena with a smirk and shrug. "But you certainly catch a lot more," he adds with a wink. I think I'm going to quite like this place, at least as much as I can.

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"I've been there," Marcus responds, as Varon is asking around. "At least, I am pretty sure I have been. An old war buddy of mine was a devout follower, I accompanied him once or twice. I couldn't tell you much about the place's entrances, but it is definitely big and sturdy. The structure itself would be a good defensive barrier, but it is also very conspicuous. We are very likely to find others or their overrun corpses."

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Either's possible," Leonidas offers with a shrug. "Who knows how many turned to the gods for salvation when everything started happening, after all." They'd have been massacred without any defense. Aradamus can't protect the foolish and the weak. He sighs.

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Aurelius would stand after a moment, looking around at the others. "If someone knows where the Temple is, I pledge my sword. I believe I can be useful in sneaking around it."

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"I do," Einkill says to Aurelius. "I'll lead us there alright. Are we all ready?" he asks, turning to the rest of the tavern. Athena coyly turns away from Leonidas and nods to the dwarf, and Kam taps his staff on the floor in approval.

"Anyone else? Marcus, you're coming, right?"

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"Of course," Marcus responds, eyeing the man with a bit of confusion. He is new, so I guess he has not yet pieced together that I tend to lead these outings. He will learn in time. "Lead the way," he says, before turning to Leonidas. "And be ready to scout. It might be best for you to... change... now, rather than later. If there are people at the temple, it won't do for them to spot you beforehand."

BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

"If it's possible I'd like to have a new backpack or sack. But I am ready to go when want Marcus." Varon says before putting his helmet on.

OOC
[SHOW]

What time is it?
-If we are leaving I also want to heal up first

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

"I'm ready to head out." Aurelius would nod, grabbing his sword from where he had put it down.

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Leonidas sighs and smirks, presenting his hands in playful defeat as he knows his secret will come to an end. "Guess there'll be no more surprises or fun as my secret'll be out." He looks to the other survivors, hoping not to startle them with what's about to happen. "Right then. Don't be alarmed. Just a bit of natural ability."

He sinks beneath the table, hoping to conceal at least some of the transformative process. A moment later, he pounces back atop the table, fully feline, and lets out a triumphant meow. Let's hope they're not too weirded out.

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

OOC
[SHOW]

Time of day is early afternoon.
You can process a short rest. Varon, I have you at 31/41 last I checked.

Shouts, laughs, and one scream ring out as Leonidas slips from the table in feline form. "Mommy! Look at the kitty!" the young girl, Bessia says, lurching toward him to give him pets on the head, scratching underneath his chin if he lets her.

"Careful, sis," Isdren warns, staring at Leonidas with vivid eyes. "That's him. He... changed." He smiles. "It's so cool..."

The Princess sits, a wistful smile on her face as she peers down at him. She says nothing.

"No pets in my tavern!" Drozga grumbles.

Weasel barks in a rumbling laughter at their reactions. "Quiet down, old man. He's no pet. It's his thing!"

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Aurelius smiled as the kids went over to look at Leonidas' alternative form. He wasn't really expecting it either, but he had a bit of a laugh all the same.

Mechanics
[SHOW]

Short Rest Achieved!
Heal: Spend 2 healing surges to recover to full health. +18 Health.
Powers: Regain the use of my Encounter powers.

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Leonidas can't help but grin at the wide variety of reactions he's received, allowing Bessia to scratch beneath his chin and letting out a soft meow. Good to know no one's super weirded out by this, especially not the princess. Even if they were, they'd be dumb to not see how useful this is.

Mechanics
[SHOW]

Short rest: Regain use of encounter powers

BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Slightly annoyed that nobody answered him, Varon collects his things and starts walking towards the stairs. Let's get this over with then.

Mechanics
[SHOW]

Short Rest:
Regain use of encounter powers.
Varon was at 21/41 HP. I spend 2 surges so he is back at full hp.

Combat Block
[SHOW]

Varon

Male Human [Half-Orc] Fighter level 3
Languages: Brennisian, Common
Height: 6"1
Weight: 200 lbs.

Speed: 6 (+2 when charging)
Initiative: +5
Passive Perception: 17
Passive Insight: 12
Senses: Low-Light Vision

AC: 19
Fort: 17
Reflex: 16
Will: 12
HP: 41/41
Bloodied: 20
Surge Value: 10
Surges left: 9/11
Action Points: 0

MBA: +10 vs AC, 1d6+7 damage
RBA: + 9 vs AC, 1d4+5 damage
Resistances:
None

Vulnerabilities:
None
Saves:
Active Effects:
None

Powers:

At-Will
Tide of Iron
Dual Strike
Combat Agility
Combat Challenge

Item At-Will

Encounter Funneling Flurry []
Rain of Blows []
Guardians Counter []
Furious Assault []
Second Wind []
Action Point []

Item Encounter [_]

Daily Tempest Dance[x]
Boundless Endurance[x]

Item Daily [_]

Consumables:

Important Features:
[SHOW]

Combat Challenge: +1 opportunity attack. An enemy struck by your opportunity attack stops moving, if a move provoked the attack. If it still has actions remaining, it can use them to resume moving.
Combat Agility:
Two-Weapon Defense: while holding a melee weapon in each hand, you gain a +1 shield bonus to AC and Reflex.
Tempest Technique: +1 atk with offhand weapon, while wearing light armor or chainmail gain +1 damage with melee or close weapons or +2 with offhand weapons.
Half-orc Resilience: The first time you are bloodied during an encounter, gain 5 temporary hit points.
Midnight Blade Student: Can use Dual strike against Reflex instead of AC with a melee light blade
Light Blade expertise +1 dmg with light blades if you have CA