A Shadow Looms — IC

Postponed, upcoming, or otherwise inactive campaigns go here. Relive past glories, or help plan for future tales!
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Re: A Shadow Looms — IC

Post by Fialova »

Marcus watches without much interest as the others at the tavern react to Leonidas. You'd think none of them had ever seen magic before.

Mechanics
[SHOW]

Short rest: spend 2 surges to regain full hp, regain use of encounter powers.

Combat Block
[SHOW]

Marcus Aemilianus

Male Human Blackguard 3
Languages: Brenissian, Common
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 185 lbs.

Speed: 5
Initiative: +2
Passive Perception: 11
Passive Insight: 11
Senses: Normal Vision

AC: 21
Fort: 17
Reflex: 16
Will: 16
HP: 41+1/41
Bloodied: 20
Surge Value: 10
Surges left: 10/12
Action Points: 0

MBA (Valiant Srike):

• with club, +9 vs AC, 1d6+5 damage
  • with dagger, +10 vs AC, 1d4+5 damage
  • for both, I gain an additional +1 to attack for each adjacent enemy and deal +3 damage to enemies granting CA
  • I will usually be using my feat ability to change damage type to thunder, which provides +2 damage and activates my sliding from mark of storm
    RBA: +3 vs AC (+7 with dagger), 1d4+2 damage (+3 more with CA)

Resistances: None

Vulnerabilities: None

Saves: None

Active Effects:

• +3 damage when I have CA
  • +1 stealth from footpads
  • all allies get +1 shield bonus to AC

Powers:

Focused Discipline
Valiant Strike
Vengeance Strike
Dominator's Strike

Second Wind []
Dread Smite [][]*
Shroud of Shadow []
Vice's Reward [_]

• Can only use once per turn

Consumables:

None.

Important Features:
[SHOW]

Dark Menace: Whenever I make a weapon attack against an enemy granting me CA, the enemy takes extra damage equal to my charisma modifier (+3)

Spirit of Vice (Domination): Once per round when I have THP, I can take a free action to do damage to myself right before making an attack roll against a target. The damage is equal to my charisma modifier (+3), and I can then gain a damage bonus to that attack equal to the same amount.

Power of Skill: +1 to untrained skill checks, and I can use Valiant Strike as an MBA.

Power of the Storm: +2 to intimidate checks. When I use Valiant Strike, I can choose to change its damage type to thunder (the power gains the thunder keyword and loses the keyword of its former damage types). If I do this, I gain a +2 bonus to the damage roll.

Devout Protector Expertise: I gain a +1 feat bonus to weapon attack rolls made with a one-handed melee weapon, and a +1 feat bonus to implement attack rolls made with a holy symbol. While I use a shield, my allies gain a +1 shield bonus to AC.

Mark of Storm: Slide enemies 1 square when hitting with lightning or thunder powers. +1 to fly speed. Can master and perform certain rituals.

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Hold on, hold on," the tavernkeeper grumbles at Varon, making his way toward the basement. "I have more supplies in the attic, but, as I discussed, that's off-limits. I'll find you a few sacks in case you find more supplies." He fiddles with the door latch and plods down the stairs, out of sight.

Weasel raises his hands in a skeptical gesture. "Yeah... biter in the attic. And why haven't we done anything about that yet?" he asks quietly.

"That was his wife up there," Redros, the poacher, sternly reminds him. "It doesn't make sense to me either, but it's not my place to say."

Elene, the street urchin girl scoffs. "Stupid old man. Somebody's going to get bit with that thing up there. Plus I'm sure there's all sorta useful junk just goin' to waste."

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Leonidas watches the innkeeper descends to the cellar, listening as the others explain the situation in the attic. Really? We've got one of those in here? That seems like an unnecessary risk. He lies down on the table and sighs. Any trace of his wife's gone now. Keeping her up there puts us all in danger.

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru
Registered for: 6 years 1 month

Post by FinalTemplar »

Aurelius grumbled slightly. "I've got a thought or two but I'll bite my tongue."

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"It is a risk, but only for those who decide to ignore the warnings," Marcus says, shooting a glance at the street urchin. "Until we have more safe spaces to reside in we are bound by his rules, so for now best to pretend the creature isn't there." Once we've expanded our zone of safe haven, perhaps then we can dispose of the vile creature. And the tavernkeep too, if he chooses to resist.

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

"I suppose you're right. We can't really deal with it now, no matter how much I would like to." Aurelius sighed and looked around. "Let me know when we're on the way out." He says calmly, trying not to let that knowledge bother him. He kneels down in a corner and begins to pray quietly.

Prayer Time
[SHOW]

"In your light, we're guided, and in your healing hands protected. Aurelia, I, your humble servant, asks for you to lead the way for me -- To give me the power to protect those I am pledged to serve and the strength to avenge those who have fallen. I thank you for all you have given me. Amen."

Mechanics
[SHOW]

Relgion as part of my prayer?: 12(1d20) +7 = 19

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
BartNL
Swampperson Prime
Registered for: 5 years

Post by BartNL »

Varon walks to back to one of the tables, and puts his gear down. "That'll help, thanks."
Fuck. They've got kids in this place for fuck's sake. Someone will need to deal with that thing, before it get's loose.

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

After a moment, the tavernkeeper returns from the basement, handing a burlap sack to each of the survivors planning on leaving. "Used to hold potatoes and other food supplies. The dirt's harmless," he says.

"You know," comes the voice of Mahren, a handsome, bronze-skinned man with a well-tailored apron. "I could probably fashion some packs for you, since it seems like these runs are going to continue."

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather outfit the rest of us for armor like these boys?" Athena says with a shrug, fanning a hand toward the newcomers. "It's not as if the supply-runners are the only ones in danger."

Mahren nods. "If I had enough leather I could do both. Keep an eye out."

"I'll follow you," Kam says to Marcus, holding the staff, weary-eyed. "Not the front door, right?"

Aurelius
[SHOW]

Your raise your prayer to Aurelia. When you stand up, you catch the Princess looking your way. She offers a soft smile and gives you a nod.

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Aurelius catches her look and smiles before quickly turning away. It is not your place to get tied up in these things, Aurelius thinks to himself. "Perhaps we can make a detour on the way if things don't get too hairy." He says, taking a moment to think.

Mechanics
[SHOW]

Streetwise to think about if I know about any local leatherworkers?: 11(1d20) = 11

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"Protection is more vital than fancy bags," Marcus responds to Mahren and Athena. "If the temple proves worthy of relocation, everyone needs as much protection as they can get. Though we can keep an eye out for more leather as well."

At Kam's question, he turns to face the man. "Yes, we go from the roof for now, those creatures don't seem to grasp the concept of climbing, or at least have not pieced together that we do so. It is currently our safest route in and out of here."

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Leonidas makes a mental note about the leather, hoping to prove his use even further by outfitting the rest of the Mare's inhabitants. Maybe there's a tanner someplace nearby. Doubt we'll be that lucky though. Then again, we did find that warehouse. He pounces down behind Marcus, eager to get out and get going.

BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Varon nods as he takes a sack and fills it with his gear. "Thanks, that will help."
This trip better be good for a new backpack at least.

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Re: A Shadow Looms IC

Post by ratwizard »

The four of you, accompanied by Einkill, Athena, and Kam, make your way up the stairs. Along the way, you find Smock and Guthrik cleaning up the room of Presius, where man lays lifeless on a blood-soaked, ruined rug — a deep gash in one destroyed eyehole.

"We were going to roll him up in this rug and then slide him though the window. Or maybe... carry him up to the roof and deal with him there," the orc says, looking at the group of you with concern. "A pulley system might be of benefit in the future if we are relying on the roof as our entry."

Athena's eyebrows raise. "What the hell happened here?"

The Who and Where
[SHOW]

Calepha Avenue — Western Plaza — The Gilded Mare

Burtin
Drozga
Rorsi
Jozanta
Bessia
Mathilda
Mahren
Liviana
Bastia
Isdren
Elene
Tomas
Redros
Weasel
Cassia

Inn Level

Guthrik
Smock
Presius
Marcus
Leonidas
Aurelius
Varon
Athena
Kam
Einkill

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Leonidas eyes the grizzly scene uneasily as he struts along towards the exit. Gods, there's no easy way to clean that up. I pity whoever has to sleep in that room next.

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"He killed himself," Marcus responds matter-of-factly to Athena. "This whole situation really got to him." And he might have been insane. Or potentially prophetic. Time will tell. He nods to Guthrik but doesn't respond, having not much knowledge of pulleys, or much input to add on the subject.

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

"I'm sorry to hear that. That truly is terrible." He says, looking over the scene with a look of sadness and disgust. Aurelius also knows little of the magic that is engineering, so he too inputs nothing.

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Aye, it's a shame," Einkill agrees, nodding solemnly.

Athena stares on, offering an eventual shrug. "He lost his mind before we found him. It was only a matter of time before something happened, honestly. I'm just glad he only got Tobias and himself."

Kam says nothing, instead continuing to follow Einkill as you make your way down the hallway and up the ladder to the roof. The climb down the thick ivy takes a few minutes for the seven of you, but thankfully you don't encounter any issue.

Einkill leads you down the alley to the south, stepping around a pile of the dead as he goes. At a junction, he turns back.

"Well, we can take this two ways, how I see it. We can follow the main street south and the avenue east, that should get us straight to the Bazzidono. Or, we can take the alleys. It'll take longer, but we might hit less trouble."

"Only, things will be a lot tighter if we do," Athena says.

Einkill nods. "Right."

"Whatever you think is best," Kam says to the group, mostly eyeing Marcus.

The Who and Where
[SHOW]

Calepha Avenue — Western Plaza — The Gilded Mare

Presumably...

Burtin
Drozga
Rorsi
Jozanta
Bessia
Mathilda
Mahren
Liviana
Bastia
Isdren
Elene
Tomas
Redros
Weasel
Cassia
Guthrik
Smock

South of the Mare

Marcus
Leonidas
Aurelius
Varon
Athena
Kam
Einkill

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

"Surely, a tighter trip with less chance of conflict would be better, yes?" Aurelius says, looking around as well. "Though obviously, we need to remain on our guard anyways."

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"I'm not so sure," Marcus responds, thinking over their situation. "As Athena so keenly pointed out, if there is trouble, being in an alley is much worse. On the first day of this madness we had an entire alleyway set on fire before us by someone seeking to keep loot for themselves. I don't think that is a situations we should be putting ourselves in again."

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Leonidas listens on as the others deliberate on the best course of action. He sits down, letting the others figure it out as he'd prefer to not shift back into his human form just to respond to idea. Marcus seems competent. Whatever he thinks is best should be fine. I'd trust his advice over a rookie guard, at least.

BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

I know alleys. I have been fighting whole my fucking life not to die in one. Praise The Thunderous that Marcus knows what he's doing.

Varon replies, making sure to stay quiet: "We need to be on guard. I like our chances of fighting scratchers in an ally, but not our chances of getting out if things go sour. People in their last resort are far more dangerous than the scratchers. In an alley, that could easily mean death. Setting one on fire is far from the worst someone could come up with. Either way though, we need to keep our eyes open, make sure to watch the road, the roofs and inside the buildings."
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Aurelius ponders the question some more. "Yes, that is a good point. Perhaps we shouldn't take the alleyways."
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Einkill looks between Varon and Marcus. "Right. So we're taking the street, then?" he asks, ready to lead on.
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"Yes, we seem to be in agreement," Marcus says, beginning to move while also waiting for Einkill to provide further directions. It has been years since I've been to that place, I don't think I'd find it on my own.
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Leonidas sits up as a decision has finally been made. Eager to get going, he starts striding towards their way out. Glad that's decided. I may be right at home in an alley as a cat, but that doesn't mean I want to take the risk. This'll surely be safer.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

"Through the streets, it is, then. Let's move quickly." Aurelius says and nods.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Varon nods in agreement and starts walking.
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

As a pack, you move through the alleyway outside the Mare southward, pushing between a few residences and a business or two before coming back onto a wide street.

On your right, many shops line the street. Between gaps in the buildings you can see the main waterway that flows through Vizidel and out into the Forelle Sea — a boardwalk creeping along parallel to you.

On your left, the Calepha District sprawls further in a smattering of homes and storefronts with the odd warehouse.

You walk along the slowly curving street, passing through a stone arch after about a city block, moving quietly and at a safe pace. As you come out from under the arch, you notice several of the undead ahead of you, maybe fifty meters out. Three of them appear to be shuffling around a storefront, peering through the occasional window. There are four more on the street level — shambling slowly in your rough direction, but not spotting you yet.
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Could there be something in that storefront? Marcus thinks, spotting the creatures up ahead. It might be worth checking, if they move out of the way. If not, we might have to try an alley.

"Pause," he says quietly to the others, holding out an arm to keep them from treking further into the street. "We should see if there is a safe side route," he continues, glancing around the area to look for any alleys or side streets that might be safe routes past.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Aurelius, who has stayed mostly silent to this point, stops when Marcus tells them to. He looks around "On it." He says, looking for safe paths.
Mechanics
[SHOW]
Perception to find a safer looking path: 8(1d20) +14 = 22
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Aurelius and Marcus
[SHOW]
You noticed the waterfront on your right as you walked, just on the other side of the line of buildings next to you. While it may add a minute or two onto your trip, and you don't know what threats may be there, it could be a route around this pack.

A couple alleys crawl off to the left, allowing an alternate — if tighter — way toward the south-easterly direction you're intending to go. In addition, there is a small lane before the arch that intersects you and runs east, but it would mean doubling back a minute or so.
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

"See anything kid?" Varon asks the young Watchman. Seeing the monsters approaching, Varon starts looking for a brick or stone that might be useful to distract the monsters.
Mechanics
[SHOW]
13(1d20) +7 = 20; 18(1d20) +4 = 22
Varon starts for a brick or stone that might be useful to distract the incoming foes. And if found, tries to acquire without making noise.
20 perception, 22 thievery
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Varon
[SHOW]
You catch sight of a loose stone in the side of the street just a bodylength away. Bending down, you slide it free with a subtle scrape and heft it in your hand.

It is the size of an apple, and you feel like you could toss it pretty easily with a decent wind-up.
OOC
[SHOW]
If you wanna toss it, just roll an RBA. Feel free to treat it as a heavy thrown weapon that you have proficiency in.
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

With the sight of the creatures ahead, Leonidas keeps to the shadows, knowing he's much more vulnerable in his felid form. They might ignore me, but they also might not. Better to be safe.
Mechanics
[SHOW]
Stealth: 19(1d20) +14 = 33
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"There is waterfront route that might be safer," Marcus responds to Varon, not waiting for Aurelius to do so. "We should scout it before heading there though," he adds, turning to face Leonidas. "Do you mind?"
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Leonidas lets out a meow, hoping the man realizes it's in affirmation. He lurches ahead towards the waterfront route, doing his best to keep an eye out for any trouble and keep out of the eye of trouble. Can't we go one day without danger?
Mechanics
[SHOW]
Perception: 9(1d20) +1 = 10 ha

Streetwise, to know the general layout of the area I guess: 3(1d20) +9 = 12

Hopefully you'll let me keep my stealth from the prior post :^)
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Varon nods in agreement, and decides to toss the stone he acquired to distract the incoming foes.
Mechanics
[SHOW]
Varon tries to toss the stone over the zombies, trying to hit the street or something similar as not to make too much noise.
2(1d20) +7 = 9
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

"Yes, the waterfront. I hope it's safer than this."
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Leonidas
[SHOW]
You pad your way through a small gap between buildings on your right, the creatures taking no obvious notice to your gait. The cobblestone street changes to a thick, wooden boardwalk that runs this side of the channel. Shops stretch for a long ways down, and you know that the boardwalk continues for some time. You don't see any threats from here.

You hear a slight crunch and a rattle from the street behind, leading you to believe Varon has thrown the flagstone he had found.
Everyone Else
[SHOW]
Leonidas slinks away in his feline form, leaving the six of you against the edge of the street. Varon throws the flagstone, but it comes up short — landing hard on the road, bouncing with a few, staccato crunches, before coming to rest a few meters ahead of the four shamblers. They, and the three by the shopfront, snap to attention at the rock, coming closer to investigate.
OOC
[SHOW]
Make a stealth check if you plan to move from where you are.
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Shit. We need to move. Now. Varon signs that he is going after Leonidas. Varon then tries to sneak to the alley that connects to the boardwalk.
Stealth
[SHOW]
Stealth check to move into alleyway that connects to the boardwalk.
16(1d20) +9 = 25
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Seeing Varon's throw, and the resulting attention of the creatures ahead, Marcus sighs and glares at the man. What was he thinking? They were far enough out we could have held here for a time. Hopefully that route is safer, since now we have to take it. He follows after Varon, doing his best to move quietly as well.
Mechanics
[SHOW]
Stealth: 18
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Leonidas feels relieved as there aren't any immediate threats on their alternate path forward. Not wanting to waste anytime, he dashes back to his group, doing his best to nod his head in indication that the boardwalk is safer. Let's not wait around for danger to come.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Aurelius grimaced, trying to back away as he glares daggers into Varon.
Mechanics
[SHOW]
Stealth 27. 16(1d20) +11 = 27
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

With the mass of shamblers briskly approaching at the sound of the thrown flagstone, the group of you quietly break away from the street, slipping between two buildings where you saw Leonidas go before.

The undead do not seem to notice you, and your last glimpse is them crowding toward the flagstone and staring blankly at it before turning away.

The small opening between buildings gives way to a thick, wooden boardwalk that runs north-south along this side of the channel. Shops stretch for a long ways down, and it appears that the boardwalk continues for some time. You don't see any threats from here, offering your way south along this stretch some ounce of safety.

"That was close," Athena says, letting out a quiet sigh.
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"Yes," Marcus replies, with a frown on his face. He glances up and down the boardwalk, noting its emptiness relative to the street they'd passed down before. "At least this route seems safer," he adds, noticing as Leonidas meets back up with them. He looks to the cat for confirmation.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

"Grand plan, throwing the stone. I trust the cat to lead us safely, I don't think it'd be in his best interest to lead us to danger." Aurelius says now that they're away from the zombies, but still keeping his voice low.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Leonidas nods his feline head, hoping to assuage Marcus' worries. At least it should be safe, as long as someone else doesn't throw a rock and attract attention. He glares at Varon, hoping the man's done with such recklessness that could put them into danger.
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

With the group being safe again, for now, Varon replies: "I fucked up ok. I just wanted to act before they spotted us. A few weeks ago I would have made the throw without breaking a sweat. Fuck. I am sorry for what's it worth."
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"We are alive, no point arguing about it," Marcus replies. Now's not the time to air grievances, especially so close to a known threat. He continues to move down the boardwalk, towards their goal, keeping his eye out for any signs of movement.
Mechanics
[SHOW]
Do you want new stealth rolls or no?
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Aurelius sighs, before continuing slowly and sneakily down the boardwalk, following Marcus.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)