Out of Time IC

Postponed, upcoming, or otherwise inactive campaigns go here. Relive past glories, or help plan for future tales!
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru
Registered for: 6 years 1 month

Re: Out of Time IC

Post by FinalTemplar »

The man in black lets out a soft laugh. "You're new here, huh? My name's Markus. I'm just out for a midnight stroll, but I think I should be asking why you're here." He asked the party. "Not often a group of strangers comes falling out of the sky."

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Post by ratwizard »

Jazde holds the tip of her greatspear dangerously close to the man's neck. Her eyes are wide with fear and confusion.

"Where are we?" she demands. "Where is Malegoth?"

Is this another of his tricks? What is going on?!

Mechanics
[SHOW]

Intimidate to make him tell me the truth: 6(1d20) +6 = 12

TauNeutrino
Registered for: 5 years 1 month

Post by TauNeutrino »

"Falling out of the sky?!"

Cynthia motions to Jazde and whispers. "Honey, not vinegar."

No, I don't think this is some illusion. One this complicated would be less trouble than simply killing us, even with our combined power. Now, as to what happened... I haven't the faintest clue. Well, maybe... we must have been teleported.

Tell me, stranger, where are we?"

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

The man snickers, not moving away from her spear. "Neo-Tokyo. The year is twenty-nineteen and its about six o'clock in the morning." he snickered brighter and leaned into her spear. "Malegoth, you say? I would suggest not killing me. I might be your only chance of stopping him." He concluded, staring down Jazde, not the slightest hint of fear in his eyes.

Last edited by FinalTemplar on Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Jazde holds her spear to his throat a moment longer, locking eyes with the man.

Mechanics
[SHOW]

Insight to determine if he's telling the truth or not: 2(1d20) +12 = 14

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Minha listens on to the man's explanation, eager to hear what more he has to say. She is confident that, should he turn out to be a villain, Jazde's spear will make quick work of him. Perhaps this elderly human can shine some light on our strange surroundings, or where our quarry has fled. The coward...

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Neo-what now?" Mikkjal looks upon the man quizzically, unsure quite what to make of the situation. "And did you say it's the year 2019?" Have nearly 1100 years really gone by? Could that have been those images? He stares up at the sky and places his hands upon his head, sighing. "Forgive me, this is... a lot to take in."

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Jazde has no reason to believe like he's lying. However, Markus looks away from her now to gaze over at Mikkjal. He nods slowly; "Neo-Tokyo. A few years ago Japan and America made a city together to show they had made peace. It's the largest city in the world, made over top the ruins of an ancient city." He says matter-of-factly. He takes another look around at the party. "Kill me if you wish, I can't stop you, in fact you might say it would help me." He motioned at his cane. "But without me you won't be able to stop Malegoth."

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Jazde lowers her spear, finding the man to be telling the truth. Japan? America? Who are these people? It doesn't matter.

"Where can we find him?" the woman asks Markus impatiently.

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Markus smiled softly as her spear was lowered. "I've got a feeling he will make his next move very soon. He appeared here a few weeks before you, actually, making some vague statements that were caught on news cameras. People laughed him off until he started murdering people."

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"Tell me, strange one," Minha responds to the man, more confident in his words now that Jazde appears to trust him. "Why is it that we will need you to fight Malegoth? He has been our prey for much time, what is it that you offer our cause?"

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

"Well, the simple answer is that he's affecting my home now, too." Markus says. "I can offer you a place to rest, food, and a place to call home until this is done." He offers.

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Jazde grits her teeth, uncomfortable in the foreign environment, already indebted to the man before her. No need to alienate those who may aid us, she considers.

"Good," the woman agrees with a curt nod. "Will you take us there?" she asks, looking down at her injured arm. I need to take care of this soon.

TauNeutrino

Post by TauNeutrino »

Cynthia tilts her head curiously.
"Thank you for your hospitality, stranger. You say the year is 2019. How has Malegoth retained power for so long?"
Who is this man? Why is he the key to help us, so randomly placed here before us? An act of the gods? A trick? Who knows. She shrugged. Allies are allies, I suppose.

Namelessjake
Plane Wings Sharp Like Katana

Post by Namelessjake »

With the man clearly no longer a threat, Gwenlyn lowers her staff and spends her time looking around them, taking in every detail of the strange place."And how is he even still alive after so long?" Gwenlyn adds to Cynthia's question. "He must have grow in power even more to live so long."

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Either that, or he somehow traveled forward like we did," Mikkjal retorts to Gwyn's point. "This man did say he appeared here recently." If it can happen to us, then it can no doubt happen to him.

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

"No one's really sure how he showed up here. He just showed up and started to kill people." He shrugged, and started to hobble. "Follow me if you wish, or you may go find him yourself." He started to walk away, presumably in the direction of his base.

He led you through several back alleys, the walk lasts nearly a half hour as the moon starts to descend. Several homeless people try to grab your attention as Markus hurries you along, mumbling something about how there's not much time. Eventually, he walks up some pretty beat up looking sheet of metal, there's a sign above it which says something in a language none of you know. He hits something next to it, says "My base, and now your's too.", and it rises up to reveal a room inside. The room itself is pretty generic, about 30 feet from the door to the back of the room, and about fourty feet up. There's a set of stairs on the right, leading up to a second floor, on the far left is a table with some notes on it, a lamp, and a couple folders. On the back wall is a couple training dummies, a table with tools and sets of armor and weapons in progress, and in the middle of the room is a large thing that none of you would know of or how to use.

[SHOW]

You're in a garage, there's a van in the middle of the room, It seems like the common tongue in the modern day is not the same that you guys learned in your youth.

[SHOW]

06:30 AM, January 1st 2019.

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"You live here?" Jazde asks, stepping around the strange chamber. What a strange place. She prods a few things with her boot, inspecting them. Training targets. At least these are recognizable.

The woman points to the strange, metallic craft in the center of the chamber. "What does that do?"

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

As they walk through the alleyways, Mikkjal spends most of his time looking up towards the buildings, amazed by the spectacular scale and the bright lights. They're like mountains, only better! He nearly stumbles a few times, yet manages to catch himself before he does. When they arrive at the man's home, he looks inside curiously. Eyeing the van, he thinks, What a strange-looking creature. As Markus welcomes then, he remarks, "This is quite the hospitality from a man we've only just met." Although if he really wanted to impress, he'd have a tray of fresh pastries for us.

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Markus tapped the van with his cane as he took a seat. "It's called a van, it's like..." He considered an answer they might get, but not knowing how far back they came from. "It's like a horse that can carry multiple people, with the power of a lot of horses. Does that make sense? All machine, with the power of a lot of horses. More convenient and faster, and more dangerous." He took a moment to gather the notes that were everywhere on his desk, put them in a folder and put them in a bin. "Yeah, I live here. There are rooms upstairs for rest." He finally finishes, and looks back up at the party.

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"That does," Jazde answers, happy with the explanation. She stares back at the van, even more curious. "How does one ride a van? Do they sit up there?" she asks, tapping the roof of the vehicle with her spear. The power of many horses? I wonder what this old man needs such a thing for.

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

He shakes his head. "Leave your weapons next to the table, but I can show you."He opens the door and walks up into the van through the side, moving to the front of the van and taking a seat. "You drive the vehicle from up here, sitting in that seat," He pats the driver's seat. "It can be a little complicated. I have someone who drives for me, usually. She's out at the moment." He explains and chews on his lip. "I feel like you will get some use out of this vehicle, but not right now." He smiles. "These are exceptionally common. Most people have them."

[SHOW]

Hanzo sat alone in a maintenance tunnel. He enjoyed how the tunnels shake as trains go by, and it's a convenient spot to be in since the monsters he fights appear down here. He's eating some breakfast, listening to the radio (or perhaps a music player he has, if you wish), when a man in a suit walks up. You know him to be Ueno Kuemon. "You know we asked you to stay out, Hanzo. You won't join up with us. You're an unknown value. Who's to say these 'visions' you get aren't just you summoning the monsters yourself, to look like a big hero." He shook his head. "I'm here to preemptively sit and wait around for your 'powers' to strike again. Sayoko herself asked me to come and watch." He flashed his gun. "And to help, if you're a fraud."

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

How can almost everyone have one of these? They seem tremendously powerful. Are they costly? The questions swarm Jazde, but she decides to leave them for another time.

A drop of blood seeps off her arm, falling onto the floor of the chamber. Noticing it, she grimaces. "Sorry. Could you show me someplace I can take care of this?" the warrior says, raising her injured arm to display her wound.

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Markus nods; "Yes, there's a washroom upstairs. Follow the path you're on up the stairs, the last door on the right. there's bandages in there. Do you need any help with it?" He asked, not questioning that she might not know how to find them, even if she could use them.

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
GingerGiant

Post by GingerGiant »

[SHOW]

Hanzo nods to the few measures remaining on the song before loudly slurping the remains of his protein smoothie. Mmm, banana. Without acknowledging Kuemon, Hanzo speaks, "What have you done to upset Sayoko-sama? Why does she want you dead?"

Hanzo removes his earbuds, stands purposefully, and begins walking deeper into the tunnel.

Last edited by GingerGiant on Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Active Characters
[SHOW]
Abal ir Ianic, the Chain
Dolorian Antov: Hero, Soldier, Explorer!
Shinkansen Hanzo, the Subway Striker
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

[SHOW]

Not enjoying being ignored, Kuemon follows. "This isn't about her wanting me dead, Orc, this is about the government not trusting you." He growls. "Slow down you baffoon. I was sent to hunt them down with you."

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"No," Jazde says firmly. "But thank you. For everything." She turns back to the man, giving him a wide smile, before climbing the stairs and heading for the washroom to patch herself up.

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Minha stares in amazement as the group walks, marveling at the brightly-lit structures that tower above them. The sun's worshipers have built so many temples to its divine beauty, she thinks, at the sight of the skyscrapers. They even manage to replicate its light! If only on a small scale.

Noticing her pet's similar state of surprise she does her best to calm it as they walk, and on numerous occasions has to keep it from lunging at the various vagrants that attempt to approach them during their walk. Too protective for your own good, it would not do to become wanted for murder so soon after arriving in this place.

As they make their way inside Markus' home, she is as confused by the decor as everyone else. She listens intently to the description of the 'van' and its purpose, noting its armored exterior. A large horse with built-in armor. Quite useful. Though why we must ride in its gullet instead of on its back, I do not understand.

When Jazde finishes her questioning and moves to wash her wounds, Minha turns to their strange host. "The people on the street, they state we do not have much time. Do you know what it is they refer to?" Could the man be sending another star to crash into the planet? The woman thinks, remembering the doomsday scenario they had only just recently left. If so, then their foreboding is more correct than they know.

GingerGiant

Post by GingerGiant »

[SHOW]

Hanzo follows his instincts through the tunnel, but neither invites nor dissuades Kuemon from following.

Active Characters
[SHOW]
Abal ir Ianic, the Chain
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

He shrugs. "Small insects call for the end when they know not what it means." He weakly hobbles to his seat and sits down. "Is there anything else I can help you with?" He asks quietly.

[SHOW]

Kuemon keeps walking with Hanzo, gritting his teeth. "Do you have an instinct?" He asks.

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

That he would call the destitute 'insects' seems... ominous. We are meant to trust this man? Mikkjal thinks, eyeing the man skeptically as he chooses such words to describe the city's homeless. At Markus' apparent eagerness to help further, Mikkjal replies, "Aye, I've got a question." He thinks back further to his doppelganger's strange word of advice. "You ever heard of a watch?"

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"Ah, yes, it is a very boring task, but necessary," Minha responds to Mikkjal. "I'm sure I've spent more time on watch than many of you have even been alive." It is dull, but the Temple to the Sun will not guard itself from evildoers and wild beasts. Why, the sun would surely fall from the sky before its Temple be allowed to go without a guardian.

GingerGiant

Post by GingerGiant »

[SHOW]

Hanzo stops walking and speaks, "I always have an instinct. It says, 'keep walking until you find something to fight.' Maybe it will pay off, maybe it won't." Hanzo suddenly turns to face Kuemon, "Today the beast I'm hunting won't come out because someone has decided to accompany me. But, it is possible we can flush the creature out. Keep up, stay close, shut your mouth." Hanzo silently returns to his patrol.

Active Characters
[SHOW]
Abal ir Ianic, the Chain
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Gwenlyn stays quite for a while, carefully examining and taking it the yet more strange sights the man's base provides the party. "Fascinating," she mumbles under her breath as he describes how the his vehicle works.

"Mikkjal... The other Mikkjal, implied it was a physical thing rather than that kind of watch," Gwenlyn says to Minha, trying to clarify the question for Markus, due to how important f-Mikkjal made getting a watch seem.

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Markus rubs his eyes slightly. "A watch is a small clock people can strap to their wrist to keep track of the time." He points up at a round object on the wall with three moving pieces. "That's a clock, it's a more modern version of how you used to watch the sun." He responded to Mikkjal. "I don't have one currently, but I don't suppose it would be too hard to find one."

[SHOW]

As you wander around upstairs there are a few labelled rooms - "Guest Room", "Markus' Room", "Nico's Room", Another N name which appears to have been scratched out, an unmarked room, and then finally the washroom. It's much bigger than you'd have thought, with a full shower, a sink, a large cabinet next to the sink, and a toilet. Above the sink is a mirror large enough to look at yourself from the waist up. The large cabinet has: (Shelf 1) a couple towels. (Shelf 2) Smaller hand towels. (Shelf 3) Toilet paper. (Shelf 4) Bandages, a couple unmarked potions and flasks, and stuff to clean wounds.

[SHOW]

Kuemon finally shut his mouth, glaring at the orc. This must be some kind of hell that I'm forced to be here. The two of you kept to walk in silence as you looked around. (Hanzo, roll me a perception to find the thing you're looking for.)

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Jazde finds the bandages, patching up the wound on her arm carefully, while ignoring the rest of the room. A strange, small chamber. How does one wash here? I see no water.

Uninterested in finding out, she steps over to investigate the guest room.

GingerGiant

Post by GingerGiant »

[SHOW]

Hanzo is distracted by one of Kuemon’s nervous habits while he searches for the beast.
Ueno, you cramp my style.

Mechanics
[SHOW]

Perceptions: 4(1d20) +12 = 16

Active Characters
[SHOW]
Abal ir Ianic, the Chain
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

[SHOW]

As you walk into the guest room, you see a room that seems way bigger than it should be. Several beds exist in the room and a couple small dressers for people to put clothes into. Currently the room seems un-used, but perhaps at one point they had several people staying here. Each bed has a curtain that looks like it can be pulled out for some slight privacy, but nothing spectacular.

[SHOW]

Your instinct is drawing you north, to a spot you know is an active station. That seems odd, like you said, normally the monster you're hunting wouldn't attack large groups.

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"You mean like a sundial?" Mikkjal replies, seeming to understand the concept the man is explaining. Wouldn't that be quite heavy on your wrist? He sighs as the aged man mentions he does not possess such a creation, but adds, "Perhaps a local merchant has one. Might we stop by the markets some time?" I'm eager to see what sorts of otherworldly wares they may sell. Maybe we can buy our own armored beast! Van... What a strange name for such a species.

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Jazde returns back downstairs, not eager to step past the guest-right of her host by investigating the other rooms. She picks up the last of Mikkjal's suggestion.

"Always shopping, Mikkjal..." she teases, testing her arm out with the bandaging. Not bad. This should heal up well.

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Markus glances up at the clock. "It'll be a few hours before you can do that. New Years Day is a holiday, people get the day off to recover after celebrating last night." He explains. "If you go to the right place, watches can be cheap. Just look for ones that aren't... fancy, you know?" He nods quietly.

Last edited by FinalTemplar on Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Celebrate?" Jazde asks, cocking an eyebrow. "Celebrate what?"

We missed some sort of party. I wonder if that is a boon or a curse.

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"So we should find a watch made of more common stones," then Minha says, thinking aloud in response to their earlier conversations. "And be wary of any carved from things like jade or marble. Thank you very much for the advice," she says to the man with a nod.

She has a thought immediately afterwards, however, and turns to face Mikkjal. "If we are to purchase this time device, though, we would need some form of currency. I have a hard time imaging such a place uses the same coins we are accustomed to, given its many other dissimilarities," she responds

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"I would wager celebrating a new year based upon that name," Mikkjal remarks to Jazde's celebratory question. Such a straight-forward name for a celebration. Is creativity dead in these times?

GingerGiant

Post by GingerGiant »

Hanzo
[SHOW]

"What are you doing here, beast?" Hanzo asks no one in particular. Hanzo carefully observes the various passages in and out of the station.

Mechanics
[SHOW]

Perception: 19(1d20) +12 = 31

Active Characters
[SHOW]
Abal ir Ianic, the Chain
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Markus nodded. "It's a celebration to ring in the new year, where people wish and pray for a better year to come than the one previous. I don't take part, really. It seems silly to ask for a better year, rather than to earn one through hard work and dedication." He scoffed. "If we're working together, I suppose I can share my funds with your group. We don't have much, but we're working on it. If you wouldn't mind, I need you to track down somebody for me." He glanced up at the clock again, absent mindedly. "He's probably down in the subway right now. Listen for the sound of fighting. Big orc, uses a giant spear. His name is Hanzo. I wouldn't exactly call us partners but he'll be more useful to you than I am. I'm more your... eyes in the sky, we can call it." He smiled and petted his raven. "Prove your worth in combat to him, and I'm sure he'd be more than grateful to have you along."

Hanzo
[SHOW]

Hanzo knows he's near a crowded subway station. Given the time of morning, some people are heading off to work right about now. If you wish to move in, it will likely cause a scare. People know about how your presence is usually followed by monsters. You are getting a sudden and sharp feeling that this isn't the monster you were originally hunting, but one just as dangerous, if not more.

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
GingerGiant

Post by GingerGiant »

Hanzo
[SHOW]

A palor of dread settles over Hanzo. "Ueno, I need your cell phone," Hanzo growls, "Now."

Intimidate
[SHOW]

Intimidate, to impress upon Ueno the gravity of the situation: 6(1d20) +12 = 18
If Hanzo is successful, he calls Markus on the cell phone.
Otherwise, Hanzo uses a nearby toll phone.

"Markus, Shibuya and 5th," Hanzo says, to identify the train stration before hanging up.

Active Characters
[SHOW]
Abal ir Ianic, the Chain
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Hanzo
[SHOW]

It definitely works, Ueno's eyes widen as he hands off the cell. "Anything you say, Orc." He says, trying to keep his cool.

Markus picks up the phone and nods, hanging up right after Hanzo does. "Lucky timing." He pulls out a map and motions over Mikkjal who seems to be the most vocal of the bunch, but not stopping anyone else from looking as well. "We're here, this is where you need to go." He points out the two spots. "This," he points at a back alley, "Should be the fastest way to get there. There should be a sign over top a set of stairs going down below the street that says 'Shibuya and Fifth'. You're still looking for the big orc I told you about." He finished. "Can you do that for me?"

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
GingerGiant

Post by GingerGiant »

"Did you remember to bring your badge? We need everyone evacuated without causing a ruckus. I'm going to try and be inconspicuous. Go."

Hanzo walks over to a bench, pulls out a newspaper, and opens it up to the comics. He laughs awkwardly and loudly, if not genuinely: "HA HA HA HA HA!"

Active Characters
[SHOW]
Abal ir Ianic, the Chain
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

"Our money would belong in a museum here," Gwenlyn says to Minha. "It could be quite valuable now to the right collector," she adds as Markus mentions funding.

"Sounds easy enough," She says as Markus tells the group where to find Hanzo. "What is the Subway?" She asks.