The Firstborn — IC

Any campaign we're currently running goes here. Come in and join the fun!
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Re: The Firstborn IC

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Mechanics
[SHOW]

Init: 6(1d20) = 6 nice

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Sisera listens on as Aeron speaks, frowning as his diplomacy turns more confrontational. I thought he was supposed to be the calm, reasonable one, she thinks as her companion insults the man in his own facility.

At his last words, Sisera sighs and reaches for her bow. The sounds of footsteps only confirm her suspicions that there is going to be need for it. "Big mistake," she says to the man with a glare, as she nocks an arrow in preparation for his henchment.

Mechanics
[SHOW]

Initiative: 3 lol guess I'm last

Namelessjake
Plane Wings Sharp Like Katana

Post by Namelessjake »

"You probably could have handled that better," Alierin says to Aeron as she stands up from the seat she had taken at the table. She draws a dagger in each hand, her eyes flicking between Kiros, the other Orc and the approaching footsteps.

Mechanics
[SHOW]

Initiative: 2(1d20) +5 = 7 :(

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru
Registered for: 6 years 2 months

Post by FinalTemplar »

"I guess there's no avoiding this then, huh?" Nytholis asks as he pushes himself away from the table, flipping backwards off of his seat and landing to draw his longsword to hold it at the ready. "So, this is where the fun begins."

Initiative
[SHOW]

14(1d20) +4 = 18

Backflip
[SHOW]

7(1d20) +11 = 18

Last edited by FinalTemplar on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Encounter 1: Round 1

Nytholis lands with feet steady and blade at the ready. Kiros pulls out a longsword, holding it with both hands. "I told you... I gave you a chance." He shrugs. "Oh, well. The clan won't mind another few dead elves on their hands."

Go: Nytholis

Mechanics
[SHOW]

Nytholis makes his acrobatics save to look badass.

Map
[SHOW]

Status
[SHOW]

18 | Nytholis | (25/25) | 1 AP
14 | Cymril | (28/28) | 1 AP
8 | Kiros | (-0/??)
7 | Alierin | (24/24) | 1 AP
6 | Aeron | (31/31) | 1 AP
3 | Sisera | (24/24) | 1 AP

Map Info
[SHOW]

Tables and chairs: Difficult terrain

Enemy Info
[SHOW]

Kiros: The lead smuggler appears to be wearing some kind of thick, hide armor, and carries with him an intricate longsword, held in both hands.

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Nytholis locked eyes with Kiros, taking a deep breath and falling into a disciplined stance. He held his sword at the ready and ran up closer to him, ready to fight.

Movement
[SHOW]

G 52 -> C 52, moving around the chairs.

Mechanics
[SHOW]

Used at-will power Disciplined Stance.

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Encounter 1: Round 1

Several orcs pile into the room, carrying blades and clubs. Cymril dodges narrowly, bringing her own staff down on the shoulder of the woman before her with an irritated fury.

Nearby, Kiros steps atop the table, avoiding Nytholis approach with a smirk. He pads close to Aeron, using the current distraction from the newcomers to wound him with a well-placed slash.

Go: Alierin, Aeron

[sblock=Mechanics]Brawler 3: Moves, misses Cymril

Cymril: Crits for 10 damage, shifts

Brawler 2: Moves, misses Sisera

Shanker 1: Moves, misses Aeron

Kiros: Moves, hits Aeron for 9 damage.[/sblock]
[sblock=Map]Image[/sblock]
[sblock=Status]18 | Nytholis | (25/25) | 1 AP
16 | Brawler 3 | (-10/??)
12 | Brawler 2 | (-0/??)
12 | Shanker 1 | (-0/??)
10 | Shanker 3 | (-0/??)
08 | Kiros | (-0/??)
07 | Alierin | (24/24) | 1 AP
06 | Aeron | (22/31) | 1 AP
03 | Sisera | (24/24) | 1 AP[/sblock]
[sblock=Map Info]Tables and chairs: Difficult terrain[/sblock]
[sblock=Enemy Info]Kiros: The lead smuggler appears to be wearing some kind of thick, hide armor, and carries with him an intricate longsword, held in both hands.[/sblock]

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Not much room for diplomacy when you're dealing with a crook," Aeron remarks as he faces backlash for his methods. He grits his teeth as the orc's blade deals a nasty blow, but shakes it off. Noticing the newcomer elf far from the action, he shouts, "What are you doing? If you want to prove yourself, that's not how you do it."

Hardly looking to take another blow from the orc boss, Aeron moves towards a mustached orc sporting a stupid grin. Hoping to wipe it off his face, the elf strikes at him with his blade.

[sblock=Mechanics]Move: Shift to G48

Standard: Ardent Strike on Shanker 3
Attack: 6(1d20) +9 = 15 vs AC = ???
Damage in case: 6(1d12) +5 = 11
Divine Sanction is procced on Shanker 3 until EONT. He's marked and takes 8 radiant damage if he makes an attack that doesn't include me

Minor: Divine Challenge on Shanker 1
She's marked and takes 8 radiant damage if she makes an attack that doesn't include me[/sblock]
[sblock=Combat Block]Aeron

Male Half-Elf Paladin 1
Languages: Elven, Kurnish, Common
Height: 6'8"
Weight: 225 lbs.

Speed: 5
Initiative: +0
Passive Perception: 11
Passive Insight: 20
Senses: Low-light Vision

AC: 18
Fort: 14
Reflex: 11
Will: 16
HP: 22/31
Bloodied: 15
Surge Value: 7
Surges left: 13/13
Action Points: 1

MBA (Virtuous Strike): +9 vs AC, 1d12+5 radiant damage and +2 to saving throws until SONT
MBA Charging (Ardent Strike): +9 vs AC, 1d12+5 damage and the target is subject to Divine Sanction until EONT
RBA: +0 vs AC, 1d4 damage

Resistances: None

Vulnerabilities: None

Saves: None

Active Effects: None

Powers:

Divine Challenge
Lay on Hands
Virtuous Strike
Ardent Strike
Divine Sanction

Second Wind []
Guardian's Counter []
Intent Laid Bare []
Valorous Smite []
Divine Mettle []*
Divine Strength []*

Majestic Halo [_]

*Can only use one Channel Divinity power per encounter

Consumables:

None.

[sblock2=Important Features:]Class Features
Divine Challenge/Sanction: While a target is marked, it takes a –2 penalty to attack rolls for any attack that doesn’t include you as a target. Also, it takes radiant damage equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier (+5) the first time it makes an attack that doesn’t include you as a target before the start of your next turn. The damage increases to 6 + your Charisma modifier (+5) at 11th level, and to 9 + your Charisma modifier (+5) at 21st level. On your turn, you must engage the target you challenged or challenge a different target. To engage the target, you must either attack it or end your turn adjacent to it. If none of these events occur by the end of your turn, the marked condition ends and you can’t use divine challenge on your next turn.

Racial Features
Group Diplomacy: You grant allies within 10 squares of you a +1 racial bonus to Diplomacy checks.

Feats
Two-Handed Weapon Expertise: You gain a + 1 feat bonus to weapon attack rolls you make with a two-handed melee weapon. In addition, you gain a + 1 bonus to the damage rolls of charge attacks you make with a two-handed melee weapon. Both of these bonuses increase to +2 at 11th level and +3 at 21st level.

Weapon Proficiency (Fullblade): You gain proficiency with the Fullblade.[/sblock2][/sblock]

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Alierin rolls her eyes at Nytholis' antics. Seems like he's all talk. She thinks.

As Kiros clambers onto the table, Alierin darts around one stool before leaping from another and up onto the table behind Kiros. She uses her momentum to launch straight into an attack, her daggers aimed right for the Orc's exposed back.

[sblock=Mechanics]Move: Walks to E51 (-> G53 -> F52 -> E51)

Standard: Piercing Strike On Kiros

26 vs Reflex = hit for 9 damage + 14 sneak attack damage. 23 damage total.

14(1d20) +12 = 26; 3(1d4) +6 = 9; 14(2d8) = 14[/sblock]
[sblock=Combat Block]Alierin

Female Halfling Rogue 1l
Languages: Kurnish, Elven
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 167 lbs.

Speed: 6
Initiative: +5
Passive Perception: 15
Passive Insight: 10
Senses: Normal Vision

AC: 17
Fort: 11
Reflex: 17
Will: 13
HP: 24/24
Bloodied: 12
Surge Value: 6
Surges left: 7/7

MBA: 1d20+6 vs AC, 1d4+1 damage
RBA: 1d20+10 vs AC, 1d4+5 damage

Saves: +5 Against Fear

Powers:

Piercing Strike
Acrobatic Strike

Second Wind []
Skulking Spy []
Second Chance []
Dazing Strike []

Press the Advantage[_]

Consumables:

None

[sblock2=Important Features:]Nimble Reacton: You gain a +2 racial bonus to opportunity attacks.

Artful Dodger: You gain a bonus to AC equal to your charisma modifier (+3) against opportunity attacks.

Sneak Attack: When you make an attack with a light blade, a hand crossbow, a shortbow, or a sling and hit an enemy granting combat advantage to you, that enemy takes extra damage of 2d6. You can deal this extra damage once per turn.

Backstabber: The extra damage dice from your sneak attack class feature increase from d6s to d8s.

Light Blade Expertise: +1 bonus to attacks with light blades and +1 damage to damage rolls against creatures granting CA.[/sblock2][/sblock]

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Encounter 1: Round 2

Kiros grunts with pain as Alierin digs her daggers deep into his back. He swings his blade at her, but she is able to dodge it narrowly. "Stupid elf bitch. I'll kill you first," he says, his eyes murderous.

Nearby, the mustached orc dodges Aeron's swing.

Two more orcs rush through the doors, one of them slamming a brutal club hard into Sisera's left shoulder, sending deep pain coursing through her arm and torso.

Go: Sisera, Nytholis

[sblock=Mechanics]Aeron: Shifts, misses, marks Shanker 1

Alierin: Moves, hits and bloodies Kiros...

Kiros: Triggers instant attack, misses.

Brawler 1: Moves, hits Sisera for 11 damage

Shanker 2: Moves, misses Aeron[/sblock]
12 | Brawler 2 | (-0/??)
12 | Shanker 1 | (-0/??) | Marked by Aeron's Divine Challenge
10 | Shanker 3 | (-0/??)
08 | Kiros | (-23/??) | Riposte
07 | Alierin | (24/24) | 1 AP
06 | Aeron | (22/31) | 1 AP
04 | Brawler 1 | (-0/??)
04 | Shanker 2 | (-0/??)
03 | Sisera | (13/24) | 1 AP[/sblock]
[sblock=Enemy Info]Kiros: The lead smuggler appears to be wearing some kind of thick, hide armor, and carries with him an intricate longsword, held in both hands.

Brawler: Brawny smugglers wearing thick leather armor and brandishing clubs. Probably not the right people to fuck with in a dark alley, like what you're doing now.

Shanker: Agile smugglers wearing thick leather armor and brandishing thin, long knives. Definitely not the right people to fuck with in a dark alley, exactly like what you're doing now.[/sblock]

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Nytholis felt the burning eyes of his teammates on himself. I must prove myself, I have to do this, I will be better than the others! Nytholis thought to himself as he charged forward. He leaps up onto the table, flourishing his longsword and letting out a shout.

"SHADOW SEVER! Hyah!" He finished, bringing his weapon up high as a dark, shadowy energy seemed to emanate and cover the blade, bringing it down onto Kiros.

[sblock=Mechanics]Move: C-52 -> E-50 (C-52 -> D-51 -> E-50).
Standard: Shadow Sever on Kiros.
18 vs AC = hit for 15 damage.
9(1d20) +9 = 18 , 5(1d8) +7 +3 = 15 (Shadow Sever: 3 damage necrotic, if it hits targets of the same size as Nytholis or smaller, they fall prone.)[/sblock]
[sblock=Combat Block]Nytholis (#8000FF)

Male Eladrin Bladesinger 1 (Reskinned Elf)
Languages: Kurnish, Elvish
Height: 6'5
Weight: 190 lbs.

Initiative: +3

AC: 19
Reflex: 15
Action Points: 0

MBA: Longsword - +9 vs AC, 1d8+7 damage

Resistances:
None.

Vulnerabilities:
None.

Saves:
+5 vs Charm

Active Effects:
None.

Powers:

At-Will -
Shadow Sever
Dancing Fire
Unseen Hand
Mage Hand
Light
Prestidigitation
Focused Discipline
Magic Missile
Item At-Will

Encounter [] -
Ray of Enfeeblement []
Force Orb []
Fey Step []

Item Encounter [_] -

Daily []
Item Daily []

Consumables:
None.[/sblock]

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

* * OOC: Everyone, read my Skirmishing Presence info in stat block in case you plan to spend an Action Point. * *

Sisera winces at the man as he rushes her, striking back quickly with her own blade with a powerful blow of her own. Cymril tries to take advantage of the distraction at the same time, but is unable to land her strike while moving onto the table.

Hoping to put some distance between herself and the steadily-growing group of orcs, she tries to strike a nearby orc and maneuver away at the same time, but her blow misses as she stumbles and fails to move onto the table as planned. Frustrated, she remains defensive in anticipation of further incoming attacks.

[sblock=Mechanics]Immediate Reaction: Vengeance is Mine vs Brawler 1
Effect: I MBA for free, and Cymril moves to (H, 50) and also gets a free MBA
My MBA:

Standard Action: Viper's Strike on Shanker 1
Attack: 14 vs AC = miss

Minor Action: cry

Move > Minor Action: cry more

Action Point: Second Wind
Effect: spend a healing surge to regain 6 hps, and +2 to defenses until SONT[/sblock]
[sblock=Combat Block]Sisera

Female Human Warlord 1
Languages: Elven, Kurnish
Height: 6' 6"
Weight: 172 lbs.

Initiative: +2
Passive Perception: 14
Passive Insight: 9

AC: 16 +2
Fort: 16 +2
Reflex: 14 +2
Will: 14 +2
HP: 19/24
Surges left: 7/8

MBA (Scimitar): +7 vs AC, 1d8+4 damage
RBA (Longbow): +7 vs AC, 1d10+4 damage

Resistances: none

Vulnerabilities: none

Saves: none

Active Effects:
ALL READ: Allies within 10 squares who can see/hear me get +2 power bonus to init always. Allies who spend and AP can shift 3 squares for free before or after their attack.
+2 to defenses until SONT

Powers:

Viper's Strike*
Direct the Strike
Paint the Bulls-Eye*

Second Wind [X]
Inspiring Word [][]
Vengeance is Mine [X]

Lead the Attack [_]

• These powers have extra effects from feats, not listed in the normal power section

Consumables: none

Archer Warlord: Strength for RBA instead of Dexterity, + some proficiencies

Combat Leaders: allies who can see/hear me within 10 squares gain +2 power bonus to init

Skirmishing Presence: allies can shift 3 squares for free when using AP before or after attack

Theme Features
Level 1 Feature: Free mounted combat feat

Feat(ures)
Mounted Combat: Gain access to special powers of mounts if they have them. Don't suffer normal penalties to mount attacks while riding. Mounted creature can make any Athletics, Acrobatics, Endurance, or Stealth checks using my skill values instead of their own.

• Harrowing Swarm Student: When used with any bow or crossbow, my Paint the Bulls-Eye has the rattling keyword, causing enemies hit by it to take -2 to attacks until the end of my next turn unless they are immune to fear effects.

Master at Arms: Can sheathe one weapon and draw another with the same minor action.

• Desert Moon Student: When attacking an unbloodied enemy with a high-crit heavy blade (my scimitar), my Viper's Strike lets me shift 2 squares for free on a hit[/sblock2][/sblock]
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

One of the brawlers steps along the wall, away from the fray, before charging toward Alierin with a heavy slam of her club. Nearby, lightning sizzles from the tip of Cymril's staff as she crashes it down on the injured thug near her, her eyes awash in fear and rage.

Another of the club-wielders tries to make a swing at Alierin, but she is able to easily dodge the attack.

Aeron, surrounded by multiple foes, crumples to the floor while two of them sink their blades into him viciously.

"Fuck," Kiros says, having been knocked to the floor by Nytholis' powerful slash. He stands up woozily, missing his own attack on the elf. "Look, I'll talk if you take my offer and get the fuck out of here after," he manages, clutching at an open wound on his shoulder.

Go: Aeron, Alierin

[sblock=Mechanics]Nytholis: Moves, hits, prones.

Sisera: Interrupts, hits, misses, misses, cries, AP-> Second Wind

Brawler 3: Moves, charges, hits Alierin for 9 damage.

Cymril: Hits Brawler 1 for 7 thunder damage, marks.

Brawler 2: Shifts, charges (Cymril OA miss) and misses Alierin.

Shanker 1: Hits Aeron for 10 damage, bloodying him.

Shaker 3: Shifts, crits Aeron, knocking him down and out.

Kiros: Stands, misses, pleas.[/sblock]
14 | Cymril | (28/28) | 1 AP | Mark of Thunder
12 | Brawler 2 | (-0/??)
12 | Shanker 1 | (-0/??) | Marked by Aeron's Divine Challenge
10 | Shanker 3 | (-0/??)
08 | Kiros | (-38/??) | Riposte
07 | Alierin | (15/24) | 1 AP
06 | Aeron | (0/31) | 1 AP | prone, incapacitated
04 | Brawler 1 | (-18/??) | marked by Cymril TENT.
04 | Shanker 2 | (-0/??)
03 | Sisera | (19/24) | 0 AP | Vengeance is Mine, Second Wind | +2 to defenses TSNT[/sblock]
[sblock=Enemy Info]Kiros: The lead smuggler appears to be wearing some kind of thick, hide armor, and carries with him an intricate longsword, held in both hands.

Brawler: Brawny smugglers wearing thick leather armor and brandishing clubs. Probably not the right people to fuck with in a dark alley, like what you're doing now.

Shanker: Agile smugglers wearing thick leather armor and brandishing thin, long knives. Definitely not the right people to fuck with in a dark alley, exactly like what you're doing now.[/sblock]

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

As the orcs pour into the room, Aeron cannot help but be overwhelmed by their numbers.

[sblock=Mechanics]14(1d20) = 14
:unamused: grom is a bad[/sblock]

Male Half-Elf Paladin 1

HP: 22/31
Surges left: 13/13

MBA (Virtuous Strike): +9 vs AC, 1d12+5 radiant damage and +2 to saving throws until SONT
MBA Charging (Ardent Strike): +9 vs AC, 1d12+5 damage and the target is subject to Divine Sanction until EONT

Powers:

Divine Challenge
Lay on Hands
Virtuous Strike
Ardent Strike
Divine Sanction

Second Wind []
Guardian's Counter []
Intent Laid Bare []
Valorous Smite []
Divine Mettle []*
Divine Strength []*

Majestic Halo [_]

Consumables:

None.

Divine Challenge/Sanction: While a target is marked, it takes a –2 penalty to attack rolls for any attack that doesn’t include you as a target. Also, it takes radiant damage equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier (+5) the first time it makes an attack that doesn’t include you as a target before the start of your next turn. The damage increases to 6 + your Charisma modifier (+5) at 11th level, and to 9 + your Charisma modifier (+5) at 21st level. On your turn, you must engage the target you challenged or challenge a different target. To engage the target, you must either attack it or end your turn adjacent to it. If none of these events occur by the end of your turn, the marked condition ends and you can’t use divine challenge on your next turn.

Racial Features
Group Diplomacy: You grant allies within 10 squares of you a +1 racial bonus to Diplomacy checks.

Feats
Two-Handed Weapon Expertise: You gain a + 1 feat bonus to weapon attack rolls you make with a two-handed melee weapon. In addition, you gain a + 1 bonus to the damage rolls of charge attacks you make with a two-handed melee weapon. Both of these bonuses increase to +2 at 11th level and +3 at 21st level.

Weapon Proficiency (Fullblade): You gain proficiency with the Fullblade.[/sblock2][/sblock]

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Despite taking one hit, Alierin keeps moving, moving across the table and striking a Kiros once again, ignoring the Orc's plea for mercy due to not trusting him. Seeing the Orc is already weakened, she decides against going for the kill, instead hoping they can question him after the fight is done.

[sblock=Mechanics]Move: Skulking Spy to shift to G50

Standard: Piercing Strike On Kiros

22 vs Reflex = hit? = 16 non lethal damage

10(1d20) +12 = 22; 1(1d4) +6 +6(2d6) +3 = 16

Free: ready Second Chance if hit by an attack[/sblock]

Female Halfling Rogue 1l

Powers:

Piercing Strike
Acrobatic Strike

Second Wind []
Skulking Spy [X]
Second Chance []
Dazing Strike [_]

Press the Advantage[_]

Consumables:

None

[sblock2=Important Features:]Nimble Reacton: You gain a +2 racial bonus to opportunity attacks.

Artful Dodger: You gain a bonus to AC equal to your charisma modifier (+3) against opportunity attacks.

Sneak Attack: When you make an attack with a light blade, a hand crossbow, a shortbow, or a sling and hit an enemy granting combat advantage to you, that enemy takes extra damage of 2d6. You can deal this extra damage once per turn.

Backstabber: The extra damage dice from your sneak attack class feature increase from d6s to d8s.

Light Blade Expertise: +1 bonus to attacks with light blades and +1 damage to damage rolls against creatures granting CA.[/sblock2][/sblock]

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Alierin slams the pommel of her knife into Kiros' skull, and his eyes flounder as he falls limp to the floor.

Nearby, one of the orcs swats at Cymril with his club, landing a sizable blow past her quarterstaff.

The mustachioed blade-wielder steps past the bleeding Aeron, jabbing at Nytholis upon the table, to no avail.

[sblock=Mechanics]Aeron: Saves death saving throw.

Alierin: Shifts, downs Kiros nonlethally.

Brawler 1: Hits Cymril for 7 damage.

Shanker 2: Moves, misses.[/sblock]
14 | Cymril | (21/28) | 1 AP | Mark of Thunder
12 | Brawler 2 | (-0/??)
12 | Shanker 1 | (-0/??)
10 | Shanker 3 | (-0/??)
08 | Kiros | (-54/??) | Riposte | prone, incapacitated
07 | Alierin | (15/24) | 1 AP
06 | Aeron | (0/31) | 1 AP | prone, incapacitated
04 | Brawler 1 | (-18/??) | marked by Cymril TENT.
04 | Shanker 2 | (-0/??)
03 | Sisera | (19/24) | 0 AP | Vengeance is Mine, Second Wind | +2 to defenses TSNT[/sblock]

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Nytholis looks around the room, narrowly dodging an attack from the shanker. Taking the first opportunity he could, he swings down towards the shanker in retaliation. "SHADOW SEVER!" He shouts, and after swinging he leaps off the table and moves to the other side of the Shanker.

[sblock=Mechanics]Focused Discipline: Choose:Offense (+1 power bonus to MBA vs AC).

Standard: Shadow Sever on Shanker 2.
Attack: 19(1d20) +10 = 29; 6(1d8) +7 = 13 (Should be 16)
Note: Shadow Sever adds Necrotic damage equal to my dex mod (+3), and knocks a target of equal or smaller size to me prone.

Move: Shift to D-49.[/sblock]

Resistances:
None.

Vulnerabilities:
None.

Saves:
+5 vs Charm

Active Effects:
None.

Powers:

At-Will -
Shadow Sever
Dancing Fire
Unseen Hand
Mage Hand
Light
Prestidigitation
Focused Discipline
Magic Missile
Item At-Will

Encounter [] -
Ray of Enfeeblement []
Force Orb []
Fey Step []

Item Encounter [_] -

Daily []
Item Daily []

Consumables:
None.[/sblock]

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Seeing an opening to not be so surrounded, Sisera mutters "no naps," towards Aeron as she pushes past some of the orcs to get on their flanks. With her companion now conscious from her encouragement, she tries to take advantage of a nearby man's distraction and swings at him from behind. He is able to block part of the blow, but not all of it, and it leaves him open to others.

[sblock=Mechanics]Minor Action: Inspiring Word on Aeron
Effect: Aeron can spend a surge (starting at 0 hp), and regain an additional 3 hp.

Move Action: Shift to (I, 48)

Standard Action: Lead the Attack on Shanker 1
Attack: 12 vs AC = Miss
Miss: 18/2 = 9 damage, and I and all allies gain +1 to hit Shanker 1 for the encounter[/sblock]

Female Human Warlord 1

Active Effects:
ALL READ: Allies within 10 squares who can see/hear me get +2 power bonus to init always. Allies who spend and AP can shift 3 squares for free before or after their attack.

Powers:

Viper's Strike*
Direct the Strike
Paint the Bulls-Eye*

Second Wind [X]
Inspiring Word [X][_]
Vengeance is Mine [X]

Lead the Attack [X]

• These powers have extra effects from feats, not listed in the normal power section

Combat Leaders: allies who can see/hear me within 10 squares gain +2 power bonus to init

Skirmishing Presence: allies can shift 3 squares for free when using AP before or after attack

Theme Features

Feat(ures)
Mounted Combat: Gain access to special powers of mounts if they have them. Don't suffer normal penalties to mount attacks while riding. Mounted creature can make any Athletics, Acrobatics, Endurance, or Stealth checks using my skill values instead of their own.

• Harrowing Swarm Student: When used with any bow or crossbow, my Paint the Bulls-Eye has the rattling keyword, causing enemies hit by it to take -2 to attacks until the end of my next turn unless they are immune to fear effects.

Master at Arms: Can sheathe one weapon and draw another with the same minor action.

• Desert Moon Student: When attacking an unbloodied enemy with a high-crit heavy blade (my scimitar), my Viper's Strike lets me shift 2 squares for free on a hit[/sblock2][/sblock]
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Encounter 1: Round 3

As Nytholis slashes down on one of the bladesman, another one of the thugs slides around the table's edge and brings a heavy club down into his back.

Cymril takes a step back, throwing a heavy stone from her pocket at the man before her. It thuds against his matted hair and he staggers to the floor, unconscious.

The brutal brawl carries on, with Alierin narrowly dodging a club to the hip while Sisera and Aeron are able to fend off an errant knife thrust.

Go: Alierin, Aeron

[sblock=Mechanics]Nytholis: Hits and bloodies, prones, shifts

Sisera: Heals, shifts, misses, buffs

Brawler 3: Moves, hits Nytholis for 9 damage

Cymril: Shifts, hits Brawler 1 for 7 nonlethal damage that incapacitates, misses x2.

Brawler 2: Hits Alierin...

Alierin: uses Second Chance, turning it to a miss.

Shanker 1: Shifts, misses Sisera

Shanker 3: Shifts, misses Aeron[/sblock]
[sblock=Status]18 | Nytholis | (16/25) | 1 AP
12 | Brawler 2 | (-0/??)
12 | Shanker 1 | (-9/??) | Sisera's allies gain +1 to hit Shanker 1 for encounter
10 | Shanker 3 | (-0/??)
08 | Kiros | (-54/??) | prone, incapacitated
07 | Alierin | (15/24) | 1 AP | Second Chance
06 | Aeron | (10/31) | 1 AP | prone
04 | Brawler 1 | (-25/??) | prone, incapacitated
04 | Shanker 2 | (-16/??) | prone
03 | Sisera | (19/24) | 0 AP | Vengeance is Mine, Second Wind, Inspiring Word x1, Lead the Attack[/sblock]

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Seeing Nytholis knock one of the orcs to the ground, Alierin moves to hit the downed opponent. She kicks the Orc in the head hard, knocking him out, before turning to face the Orc attacking Aeron and taking a swing at him.

[sblock=Mechanics]Move: walk to F48

+3 to AC to defenses against opportunity attacks from Artful Dodger Feat.

Standard: Piercing Strike on Shanker 2

31 vs AC hits for 17 non lethal damage

19(1d20) +12 = 31; 2(1d4) +6 = 8; 9(2d8) = 9

Use Action Point -> Standard: Dazing Strike on Shanker 3

17 vs AC = hits? for 7 damage and Shanker 3 is Dazed until the end of my next turn.

7(1d20) +10 = 17; 2(1d4) +5 = 7[/sblock]

Female Halfling Rogue 1l

Powers:

Piercing Strike
Acrobatic Strike

Second Wind [_]
Skulking Spy [X]
Second Chance [X]
Dazing Strike [X]

Press the Advantage[_]

Consumables:

None

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Though previously overwhelmed, Aeron takes and deep breath and rises to his feet, surveying the pseudo-battlefield before him. He grins, seeing that the situation has grown manageable and once more turns his attention to towards the mustachioed man before him. He attempts to land a blow, but stumbles as he feels residual pains.

Not ready to give up, the elf strikes out once more and lands a harsh blow against the orcish man. "Our ancestors fought tougher foes before the midday meal,"" he says towards the mustached orc.

[sblock=Mechanics]Minor: Lay on Hands on self
Aeron whips it out and spends healing surge, getting me to 17

Move: Stand

Standard: Valorous Smite on Shanker 3
Attack: 1(1d20) +9 = 10 +2 = 12 vs AC = Crit miss, nice

ACTION POINT
Shift to E48 per Wal's feature
Standard: Majestic Halo on Shanker 3
Attack: 15(1d20) +9 = 24 +2 = 26 vs AC = Hit
Damage: 14(3d12) +5 = 19 radiant dmg, nonlethal

Until the end of the encounter, any enemy that starts its turn adjacent to me is subject to Divine Sanction until the end of its turn,

Divine Sanction: Enemies are marked by me and take 8 radiant damage the first time each round it makes an attack that doesn't include me

Ready Action: Guardian's Counter
If an ally within 2 squares is hit by an attack I'm not included in, we both shift up to 2 squares and swap positions. I become the target instead and make a BA after[/sblock]

Male Half-Elf Paladin 1

HP: 17/31
Surges left: 11/13

Powers:

Divine Challenge
Lay on Hands
Virtuous Strike
Ardent Strike
Divine Sanction

Second Wind []
Guardian's Counter []
Intent Laid Bare []
Valorous Smite [X]
Divine Mettle []*
Divine Strength [_]*

Majestic Halo [X]

Consumables:

None.

Racial Features

Feats

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Encounter 1: Round 4

Two of the orcs go down from the relentless strikes from the former lovers.

[sblock=Mechanics]Alierin: Walks...

Brawler 2: crit misses OA

Alierin: Hits, downs Shanker 2, action points, hits, dazes

Aeron: Heals, stands, misses, hits and downs Shanker 3, auras, readies action[/sblock]
12 | Brawler 2 | (-0/??)
12 | Shanker 1 | (-9/??) | Sisera's allies gain +1 to hit Shanker 1 for encounter
10 | Shanker 3 | (-26/??) | prone, incapacitated
07 | Alierin | (15/24) | 1 AP | Second Chance, Skulking Spy, Dazing Strike
06 | Aeron | (17/31) | 1 AP | readied Guardian's Counter | Valorous Smite, Majestic Halo | Aura 1 marking
04 | Shanker 2 | (-33/??) | prone, incapacitated
03 | Sisera | (19/24) | 0 AP | Vengeance is Mine, Second Wind, Inspiring Word x1, Lead the Attack[/sblock]

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

"That one counts as mine " Alierin says to Aeron with a wink as he knocks out the Orc she'd just attacked.

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Finally not dealing with enemies on all sides, Sisera takes this opportunity to move out of the way and trade her sword for her bow. She tries to loose an arrow towards the man in the back squaring off against Nytholis, but stumbles and her arrow goes wide, piercing the wall instead. Shit.

[sblock=Mechanics]Move Action: Shift to (J, 49)

Minor Action: Sheathe scimitar and draw longbow

Standard Action: Paint the Bulls-Eye on Brawler 3
Attack: 9 vs AC = lol[/sblock]

Female Human Warlord 1

Active Effects:

Powers:

Viper's Strike*
Direct the Strike
Paint the Bulls-Eye*

Second Wind [X]
Inspiring Word [X][_]
Vengeance is Mine [X]

Lead the Attack [X]

Theme Features

Feat(ures)

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Nytholis watched the attack go wide as he turned his attention back to the Orc. He brought his sword high and brought it down in a diagonal slash. "SHADOW SEVER!" He shouted, his sword emitting a dark purple energy again. As he watched the Orc fall he let out another shout, brandishing his sword high and bringing it down: "DANCING FIRE!".

[sblock=Mechanics]Focused Discipline choice: Offensive (+1 Power Bonus to Hit)
Standard Action: Shadow Sever (on Brawler 3).
Attack: 12(1d20) +10 = 22; 1(1d8) +7 +3 = 11.
NOTE: Shadow Sever adds a modifier equal to my Dexterity (+3) to my damage bonus on hit. It also knocks targets my size and smaller prone.
Uses an Action Point
Attack 2: 14(1d20) +10 +2 = 26; 3(1d8) +7 +3 = 13
NOTE: Dancing Fire adds a modifier equal to my Dexterity (+3) to my damage bonus on hit. It also causes the target to give combat advantage until the end of my next turn.[/sblock]

Resistances:
None.

Vulnerabilities:
None.

Saves:
+5 vs Charm

Active Effects:
None.

Powers:

At-Will -
Shadow Sever
Dancing Fire
Unseen Hand
Mage Hand
Light
Prestidigitation
Focused Discipline
Magic Missile
Item At-Will

Encounter [] -
Ray of Enfeeblement []
Force Orb []
Fey Step []

Item Encounter [_] -

Daily []
Item Daily []

Consumables:
None.[/sblock]

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Encounter 1: Round 4

The club-wielding woman before Nytholis slams against the nearby chair before falling to the floor, blood surging from two savage wounds on her shoulder and across her torso. Her dead, unmoving eyes stare beyond the roof above you.

Nearby, the violent attacks draw the worried eyes of Cymril, who misses her chance to stop a fleeing brawler. The remaining knife-wielding woman also makes a run for it. You can hear the two orcs bustling their way to the door you entered from.

Go: Alierin, Aeron, Sisera, Nytholis

[sblock=Mechanics]Sisera: Shifts, swaps, misses

Nytholis: Hits, prones, action points hits, kills Brawler 3

Cymril: Misses

Brawler 2: Double moves out of room. Cymril misses OA.

Shanker 1: Double moves out of room[/sblock]
16 | Brawler 3 | (-34/??) | prone, dead
12 | Brawler 2 | (-0/??)
06 | Aeron | (17/31) | 1 AP | readied Guardian's Counter | Valorous Smite, Majestic Halo | Aura 1 marking

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

"Yeah you better run!" Alierin shouts after the fleeing orcs. She sheathes her daggers satisfied the fight is over.

"I know they'd have killed us but really?" She asks Nythlos, looking at the mangled corpse at his feet.

"We should tie the rest up before they come too. Especially Kiros," she adds, pulling a rope out of her pack.

[sblock=Mechanics]Minor: Sheathes Weapons and draws rope I guess?[/sblock]

Female Halfling Rogue 1l

HP: 15/24

Powers:

Piercing Strike
Acrobatic Strike

Second Wind []
Skulking Spy [X]
Second Chance []
Dazing Strike [_]

Press the Advantage[_]

Consumables:

None

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Sisera shakes her head at Alierin, not satisfied to simply let the others flee. "Maybe more," she says, not trusting that a group so ready to ambush them in an enclosed space wouldn't also happily grab backup once their murder attempt failed.

"Stop!" she shouts, as she steps into the hallway and looses another arrow, this time towards one of the fleeing orcs. This time she does find her mark, no longer distracted by the ensuing melee, causing the man to lose his balance somewhat.

[sblock=Mechanics]Move Action: move to (L, 47).

The rest of this is assuming no one is adjacent to her after her move. If someone is, let me know and I will change my mechanics accordingly.

Standard Action: Paint the Bulls-Eye on Brawler 2
Attack: 20 vs AC = hit.
Hit: 7 damage. Until the start of my next turn, all allies have +3 to damage when they attack the target. Additionally, until the end of my next turn the target takes -2 to hit with all attacks unless it is immune to fear effects.[/sblock]

Female Human Warlord 1

AC: 16
Fort: 16
Reflex: 14
Will: 14

Active Effects:

Powers:

Viper's Strike*
Direct the Strike
Paint the Bulls-Eye*

Second Wind [X]
Inspiring Word [X][_]
Vengeance is Mine [X]

Lead the Attack [X]

Theme Features

Feat(ures)

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

[sblock=Map Update]Image[/sblock]

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Nytholis' eyes widened, turning towards the one that started to run as his breathing quickened. His immediate reaction was to give chase, and so he did. "GET BACK HERE, ORC SCUM." He yelled out, sprinting after the newly marked target. As he approached he leapt in the air, bringing his sword down on the back of the retreating orc.

[sblock=Mechanics]Focused Discipline choice: Offense (+1 Power Bonus to hit.)
Move: Run: D-49 --> E-48 --> F-47 --> L-47
Standard: Charge (L-47 -> Q-47).
Attack: 20(1d20) +5 = 25; 7(1d8) +10 = 17
No-Action: Shadow Sever - Shadow Sever adds Necrotic damage equal to my dex mod (+3), increasing the total damage of the attack to 21, and knocks a target of equal or smaller size to me prone.[/sblock]

Resistances:
None.

Vulnerabilities:
None.

Saves:
+5 vs Charm

Active Effects:
None.

Powers:

At-Will -
Shadow Sever
Dancing Fire
Unseen Hand
Mage Hand
Light
Prestidigitation
Focused Discipline
Magic Missile
Item At-Will

Encounter [] -
Ray of Enfeeblement []
Force Orb []
Fey Step []

Item Encounter [_] -

Daily []
Item Daily []

Consumables:
None.[/sblock]

Last edited by FinalTemplar on Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Aeron's widen as the newcomer unabashedly kills the orc before them. "You do us no favors with that," he says, shaking his head and narrowing his eyes upon Nytholis. He sighs as the man, as well as the Quellam-native, surge towards the fleeing fighters.

"Aye," he says plainly to Alierin, moving to aid her with tying up their soon-to-be captives.

[sblock=Mechanics]Help Alierin tie people up?[/sblock]

Male Half-Elf Paladin 1

HP: 17/31
Surges left: 11/13

Powers:

Divine Challenge
Lay on Hands
Virtuous Strike
Ardent Strike
Divine Sanction

Second Wind []
Guardian's Counter []
Intent Laid Bare []
Valorous Smite [X]
Divine Mettle []*
Divine Strength [_]*

Majestic Halo [X]

Consumables:

None.

Racial Features

Feats

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Encounter 1: Round 5

As Sisera lands an arrow in the retreating smuggler's back, Nytholis brings his sword down on him in a lethal blow. He falls in the doorway with a lifeless thud. From ahead, the other woman shrieks and Nytholis sees her tear through the front door and out into the night.

Go: Alierin, Aeron, Sisera, Nytholis — Short Rest?

[sblock=Mechanics]Alierin: Draws rope to tie up enemies

Sisera: Moves, hits, buffs, debuffs

Nytholis: Runs, charges, crits, prones

Aeron: Begins to tie enemies

Cymril: Helps tie enemies

Brawler 2: Drops club, pleads

Shanker 1: Moves out of warehouse into street[/sblock]
16 | Brawler 3 | (-34/??) | prone, dead
12 | Brawler 2 | (-27/??) | prone, dead

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Sisera sighs as the newcomer to their small group once more decides to slay one of the orcs rather than merely knock him unconscious. She puts her bow away, not wanting to sprint after a woman in the open air with weapon drawn, and instead moves towards the nearest doorway to peer inside. As she does she says, "no kill," to Nytholis, her annoyance clear in her voice.

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

[sblock=Mechanics]If ya'll gonna tie up the 4 remaining dudes, you gonna do it like this?[/sblock]

[sblock=Sisera]As you peer into the room on the left, it appears to be a storage closet. On the shelves are mundane woodworking tools, as well as various sundries. A closed door within this small closet is labeled as the privy.[/sblock]

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Nytholis, hearing her irritation, nodded and looked down as he caught his breath, sheathing his sword and dragging the last orc he killed over to the others. He lightly rubbed his own neck, not really sure what to say to explain himself. He stepped away and questioned if he should even be here.

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Cymril brandishes her quarterstaff at Nytholis, its tip dangerously close to his face. "We. Don't. Kill," she says, each word punctuated by a tight-lipped feint with her weapon. "Not when they're running away from us, at least. That was entirely unnecessary." She retreats, stepping over to help tie up the other orcs.

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Confident that no others are lurking in the supply closet, Sisera instead walks over to peer inside the other doorway.

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

[sblock=Sisera]The double-door here opens into the main chamber of the warehouse, where the brunt of the duties seem to be served for the usual Ramjan Lumber crew. Shelves reaching for the rafters fill the room, mostly containing processed timber. The air smells thickly of cut pine, as well a sweeter smell that you immediately recognize as rum.

In the far end, the building wraps around a lowered section that forms a small dock filtering out into the rest of the river delta. The thick wooden fencing that allows river access in or out is closed and locked, and a small dinghy is moored within the building. There are many crates near the lowered water area, and several more in the dinghy itself. It appears they were in the middle of unloading a shipment.[/sblock]

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

After seeing the two rooms the woman returns to the room where the others are tying up the defeated orcs. She looks around and frowns again at the two dead bodies, then sighs. As the one said, not doing us any favors. She motions towards the others and once satisfied she has their attention she says, "there is a boat. Boxes. Not empty," before pointing towards the room behind her where she saw those.

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Aeron struggles to maintain his composure as their newcomer kills yet another, dragging in his fresh kill like a hungered beast. He, however, manages. "There's little to gain in killing them, especially as they flee. If you're going to be following us around, then you're going to be abiding by our rules."

As the Quellam-native snoops around and discovers the boat, Aeron remarks, "I wonder what they're smuggling in today. Shall we take a look before they wake?"

[sblock=Mechanics]I dunno how we're tying them up but Alierin has 50 feet of rope so[/sblock]

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Nytholis nodded quickly, closing his mouth tightly because he knows he's not doing well already. He puts his hands behind his back, wringing his wrists in defeat. He nodded and stayed close, hoping he didn't cause them too much trouble.

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Alierin rolls her eyes at the others' comments on Nytholis killing the Orcs. "I'll give you killing the one running away is a bit much, but it's not like they didn't have it coming," she says, as draws one of her daggers again and starts cutting the rope into shorter lengths. "If this fight had gone any differently, they wouldn't be tying us up for questioning."

With the rope cut into smaller pieces, she begins binding the Orc's hands behind their backs and their feet together too, starting with Kiros.

[sblock=Mechanics]Short Rest: Spend 2 surges to regain full HP and regain encounter powers[/sblock]

Female Halfling Rogue 1l

Surges left: 5/7

Powers:

Piercing Strike
Acrobatic Strike

Second Wind []
Skulking Spy []
Second Chance []
Dazing Strike []

Press the Advantage[_]

Consumables:

None

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"You're right," Cymril says with a sigh as she helps Alierin tie up the incapacitated orcs.

It takes a few minutes, but you are able to secure them easily.

[sblock=Those Who Enter the Warehouse]The double-door here opens into the main chamber of the warehouse, where the brunt of the duties seem to be served for the usual Ramjan Lumber crew. Shelves reaching for the rafters fill the room, mostly containing processed timber. The air smells thickly of cut pine, as well a sweeter smell that you immediately recognize as rum.

In the far end, the building wraps around a lowered section that forms a small dock filtering out into the rest of the river delta. The thick wooden fencing that allows river access in or out is closed and locked, and a small dinghy is moored within the building. There are many crates near the lowered water area, and several more in the dinghy itself. It appears they were in the middle of unloading a shipment.[/sblock]

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Content that the others can handle tying up the defeated orcs, Josie heads back to the room below. Not like I would be much use at interrogating them anyway, she thinks, still not confident in her Kurnish skills. Approaching one of the recently-unloaded crates, she decides to check it to see if the contents appear to be illegal or otherwise noteworthy.

[sblock=OOC]These easy to open or should I roll something?[/sblock]

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Nytholis follows Sisera to the crates to help checking them. "What have we got here, huh?" Nytholis said out, looking at the crates.

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Sisera is able to pry the lid off one of the crates with ease. Packed inside are dozens of bottles of rum, each rattle-proofed with a small pillow of dense cloth between them. You slide one of the bottles out, and notice it is unlabeled, with very little marking on it aside from a hastily scribbled number that must be something like the batch number.

"I guess Yakoa was right about the rum-running," Cymril says, uncorking one of the rum bottles and taking a whiff. She makes a sour face and slides it back into the crate, uninterested.

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

"Drunken vagrants are a better source of information than you'd think," Alierin says in reply to Cymril, joining the others in the warehouse once the Orcs are tied up.

She takes a couple of bottles out of the crate and stows them away in her pack."If we're not getting paid for this we might as well get something out of it," she says.

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Don't look at me," Cymril says with a shrug. "It's fair game. Just don't get caught with that."

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Nytholis chooses not to take any, knowing he's already caused enough trouble. He clears his throat:"Is there... anything I can do to help?" He asked trying to exude some of his previous confidence.

Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"They fight over bottles?" Sisera asks, shaking her head in a mixture of confusion and disgust. Is this liquid truly so valuable to them that they should try to kill us? Or the orc child?