The War of Three Kings — IC

Postponed, upcoming, or otherwise inactive campaigns go here. Relive past glories, or help plan for future tales!
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Re: The War of Three Kings — IC

Post by Fialova »

"That would be... unwise," Adrian says, now turning to Wes after his remark. "Telling them you are alive would mean re-" he catches himself as his about to continue, remembering that no matter how empty it may seem, they are still in a public place. "We should discuss this more on the road to Caelfall," he adds, looking to his other five companions with concern showing on his face. This is a nice reunion, but we have no idea how these two will react if they learn of our current situation. If they become hostile, best it is far from others.
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Aye," Brannik says, reading the concern on Adrian's face. Not a good place to catch up. Too many eyes, too many ears.

"Let's finish our drinks. We can catch you up on the road," he says, nodding toward Phoenix. He takes a long pull of his ale, downing the dregs before setting the glass on the table.
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"A fair point," Wes says, glancing around the mostly empty tavern. Not that there are many here. But barkeeps are hardly known for keeping secrets. He looks towards his brother-in-law, eyebrow raised. "I trust you can join us for a time? No other urgent business at hand?"
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru
Registered for: 6 years 1 month

Post by FinalTemplar »

Takehiko sips on his beer, looking at the others. Should we trust them?... I suppose we don't have much choice. He then sighs. "I'll stick with you to the camp, after that, we'll be renegotiating our deal." He says to Baldewin specifically.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Quick to renegotiate when the tides change, Brannik considers, eyeing Takehiko casually. While Wes may vouch for his brother-in-law, I can't say the same for this sellsword. I'll watch him closely while they catch up.
BartNL
Swampperson Prime
Registered for: 5 years

Post by BartNL »

Any urgent business I might have should have to wait. I do like to see what's this group is all about.
"I'll send a message as soon as I am able Wes. But it can wait. I found you far sooner than expected any way. I can join you for a while, for sure."
Baldewin takes a sip and answers the silent swordsman in a suddenly serious tone: "I'd appreciate that Takehiko."
Namelessjake
Plane Wings Sharp Like Katana

Post by Namelessjake »

Now eight in number, you finish up your drinks and leave the inn. Making your way out of the village and setting off on the road to Caelfall, which you estimate should be about a day's walk.

After a few minutes of walking you leave the fields surrounding the village and ears of the peasantry behind leaving you free to discuss your plans with no chance of being overheard.
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"Well, as I was saying before," Adrian says, once it finally becomes clear that they our out of range of prying eyes and ears. "Telling your family of your status seems unwise," he continues, speaking mostly towards Wes. "If they know you are alive, but no longer serving the Arcane Knights, then that means they - or someone else who overhears - will begin to ask questions. Where is he? What is he doing, if not fulfilling his sworn duty? These are not the sorts of questions we need right now."

As he speaks he makes sure to keep a close eye on the two new companions they've made, watching for any signs of hostility. How will these men react to hearing he is no longer fighting for the knights? Will they overcome with patriotic fervor? If so, let's hope they are not so strong the six of can't make short work of them.
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Brannik watches the two newcomers uncomfortably, sensing their reaction to Adrian's logic. They know that finishing their task endangers us, and they know that we know that. But... perhaps they'll be sympathetic. Phoenix, whoever he is, is clearly a man of careful discernment. And his sellsword companion will float where the river of coin flows. After our recent haul, I don't see that one being a problem we can't afford.
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

"Now that we are on the road, there's something I'd like to ask. If not bandits, what or who are you? And Wes, what happened to you exactly?"
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Well, here's where we find out.

Brannik gives a look of concern to Adrian and Wes. "Should we tell him?" it seems to say.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Takehiko quietly walked with the others, keeping a calm yet stern face as he eyes the road ahead of them, keeping his ears open to anything that isn't coming from their new traveling companions. "I too wish to know more, Wes." He says calmly. "You were the reason I went to Menora, I wanted to join the Arcane Knights. Why have you lost your way?"
Last edited by FinalTemplar on Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Wes is taken aback by the Ghian's words, unsure if the words are meant to be as harsh as they sound. Lost my way? What's he know about my way? He shakes his head, not wanting to dwell on it too much before their intentions are known. He ponders for a few moments, wanting to choose his words carefully. "Well... All of us nearly died in the Battle of Parth. I'm sure you've heard word of its devastation. And as it turns out, nearly dying makes you reevaluate your life and everything you thought you stood for," he says with a nervous chuckle.

"To make a long story short, we've dedicated ourselves to protecting the commonfolk in a time when they've gone forgotten, war be damned." He looks towards the ground solemnly and shakes his head dejectedly. "Our land and our people are bleeding deep. And they need us."
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Brannik studies the Ghian, surprised by the man's gravitation toward Wes. That's an odd thing to say.

He nods toward Takehiko. "Hold on. I understand the young Brandt here — Phoenix, as he says — is brother to Wes by marriage. But how do you know Wes?"

And what does he presume to know about losing one's way? he questions himself.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

"Only in passing. A few Arcane Knights, including himself, saved me from a pack of bandits near Menora. Quite a while ago, now." He says in response. "Since coming here my goal was to protect people, and I thought joining an order of Knights who do just that with skills similar to my own would be the right way to do it." He shrugged. "I suppose it was less Wes and more just that the group of them happened to save me."
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Hm," Brannik says, digesting the Ghian's words for a short moment. "I can understand that. The Arcane Knights draw the adoration of many, both domestic and foreign." There was a time in my youth where I felt the same.

He turns back toward Phoenix. "As Wes was saying — while the crown slips between hands, the would-be kings are trampling the commoners underfoot to reach it. I'm losing count of how many burned fields, pillaged stocks, and slaughtered farmers we've come across."

The dwarf sighs. "I fought for one of them before, but I don't anymore. Not when there's so much really at stake."
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"Knowing that, I imagine you understand full well why news of our current status is not something that should be shared," Adrian responds to the newcomers, looking to them still with a mixture of suspicion and optimism. How patriotic are they? Is this news enough to send them running back to their masters, or do they have bigger hearts than that? I wonder.
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

"The common folk need all the help they can get. I can sympathise." Baldewin turns to Adrian and responds to his question: "Of course. Silence is golden after all, my new friend. So is it just you bunch, or are there more of you? And can you tell me a bit about yourself Adrian?" It should be worth my while to stick around for the time.
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Wes looks at the Ghian with surprise, having hardly remembered what was like a routine task for him, but a life-changing moment for Takehiko. "I would have never thought the Arcane Knights would affect you in such a way. But..." he hesitates. "The Arcane Knights are simply an order. What makes it remarkable is those within it and the morals they live by."

He looks skyward for a moment, thinking about his service in Menora. "And that's why I've, we've, dedicated ourselves to doing what's right."
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"We are not alone, it is a task too great for only a handful of people to accomplish effectively," Adrian responds, listening with a mixture of surprise and concern as the newcomer seems so eager to aid them in their treason. He either has an ulterior motive or is very dumb. If not then I do not understand his motivations.

"What do you want to know?" he continues, clearly not fully trusting of the man yet.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Takehiko nods, considering his words slowly. "Wise words, Wes. Wise words indeed. It was wrong of me to jump to conclusions, I should know better." He kept his eyes on the path forward. "Perhaps I can lend my sword to this fight then if your goals are truly so noble."
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Brannik stays quiet, feeling discomforted yet somehow elated by the two men's strange eagerness to join their dangerous gambit. Perhaps this Phoenix is a second son of Conrad's. No firstborn would dare sully their name or their survival. The sellsword makes even less sense. There's no coin to be made in this venture, and why would a foreigner care so deeply about a people that are not his own? Although... one might ask the same question about Adrian and myself, as well. Unsure, he listens closely, studying their responses further.
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

"I'd like you to tell me about your general situation Adrian. What are your numbers, means, are you stocked on food, do you live of the land, is your base secure and fortified and all that. I understand, those are not things you want to share yet of course. But those are things I want to know before I fully commit myself to a cause." Baldewin answers. "My family is not involved in the war. Technically we do not owe our allegiance to any of these kings. So I should be free to make a move without too much repercussions on my family. I'd very much like to see what Wes has gotten himself at least."
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"These are all the right questions you should be asking," Brannik responds with a nod to the young Brandt. "But would you mind giving my companions and I a few words alone before we get any further?"

He stops walking, beckoning the others away from the two newcomers. I need to see if Adrian and Wes are on the same page before we start providing intel to somebody who hasn't picked a 'side' yet. Pah. Sides, as if there are any sides other than 'for the people' and against them.
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

As Baldewin speaks, Adrian's distrust of the man only grows deeper. He thinks for a moment about how best to respond - with violence, or more words - but Brannik's comments give him pause. Turning to his dwarven companion, he nods and responds, "yes, we will not be long," to the newcomers, before following after.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Takehiko nods at Brannik. "Take your time." He looked back at Baldewin, "We should take this time to speak as well, I think."
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Idrig leads his companions off the road, well out of earshot of the two strangers.

"His father is an esteemed man, and despite our lapsed friendship, I would trust him with sensitive details. This 'Phoenix', however, I do not. Wes, he is married to your — what, sister? — what is your understanding of him?"
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

"That's okay with us Brannik, please take your time.
Baldewin steps away from the group, and joins with Takehiko.
"What is it that you want to talk about Takehiko?"
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Wes follows his companions out of earshot from the newcomers, listening to Brannik's words and thinking for a moment. "Aye, he is married to my sister, but we've not spent large amounts of time together." He shrugs, glancing towards his brother-in-law for a moment before back towards the dwarf. "But Larissa loves him, and my family has trusted him in this task, it seems. I cannot say if he has any motives beyond family, though."
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Takehiko leans in closer to Baldewin, lowering his voice and wearing a mild look of concern. "Are you sure we can trust them? I do not wish to seem like one to blindly trust those in control, but..." He trails off as he glances over at the three who they were traveling with. "I will follow you as far as the camp as I said, but I need to know how you feel about this. Should I expect danger?" He looks back at Baldewin. "I do not wish to fight them, they are not my enemy."
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"His family's made it this far without swearing fealty or allegiance to any of the three contenders," Brannik reminds the others. "While I trust his father, I'd still say that that alone gives me some expectation there's more at hand with the Brandts than simply helping the commonfolk. Not to say it can't be both."
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"He is either a fool when it comes to negotiations, or he is playing at something by being so outwardly suspicious," Adrian says to the others, listening as Wes explains their familial connection. "Does he really expect us - a group who are considered traitors by all three armies - to simply give him every detail of our operation before even knowing if he would be willing to offer his aid? He must know that such a thing is too dangerous for us to let out without knowing in advance we are speaking to someone trustworthy. What could his ulterior motive be, I wonder."
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"I agree. It is a dangerous line to tread," Brannik says, nodding at Adrian's words. "A gamble, to be sure. We could be gaining their aid, or feeding them fuel against us to use for their own gain. I will admit that the young man shows pragmatism by trying to suss out the state of our number, our supplies, and our security before committing to our cause."

"However, that pragmatism is married to a sense of reluctance. Is there a certain threshold to which he would decline to join our cause? Too few men? Too rough of living? And if there is, then what worth is he to us? I didn't become a turncloak to fight alongside noble-sons with lukewarm values. We founded this organization with nothing — no alliances, no safety, no supplies, no recruits. If that was good enough for us, then I dare say it should be good enough for those who claim their goals are truly aligned with ours."

He eyes the two men from afar, before turning back to Wes and Adrian. "Each commoner we come across whose family has been put the the axe, whose fields have been scorched... these people didn't have the privilege of hanging back, of sniffing the wind, of choosing a side when it gains momentum."
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"How can we even truly answer all of what he asks us in such a volatile time and ever-changing state of how we're operating?" Wes chimes in, knowing everything might change in a day's, week's, month's time, whether for better or worse. "We may have more allies than we know of, if word of our deeds has truly spread. And those we ally with are eager to share what they have, if the couple at that farm are anything to go off of."

He sighs and shakes his head. "If he's to judge us for our numbers and resources now, he is the biggest fool to marry into my family. And my great aunt Frieda was wed to a court jester." He shrugs. "There is a time and place for pragmatism, and this is not it. And this is not even considering where his true values may lie."
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"Well we all seem to be in agreement," Adrian responds, putting his hand to his chin for a moment to think. "Perhaps we can meet is skepticism with some of our own, then. Perhaps we can test him the same way he intends to test us. Clearly he wants to see how trusting and forthcoming we are. Nothing is to say we have to give him accurate intel, though."

He takes a few paces and lowers his voice more, to be absolutely sure that even a masterful eavesdropper can't hear. "We tell him what he wants. He asks for information? We give it. But we lie. Let us tell him of our grand army of protectors, of our formidable - yet hidden - fortress stocked full of supplies to last for months on end. Should he be a traitor who seeks to bring harm to us, then we will find out when we hear of an entire army marching our way. We are small enough that we can escape such a force well before it can reach us, and by the time he figures out the ruse we can have found a new base of operations."

Holding one finger up, he continues, "and should he show interest in supporting us then we can simply explain the ruse later. Then he can choose to stay - and prove his worthiness of being one of us - or to leave like a coward and prove he was never going to be a benefit. Either way, the risks are minimized and we get to learn more about this stranger's character before giving him too much."
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Brannik thinks on the idea for some time, allowing Adrian to speak his mind freely, if quietly.

"I'm reluctant to predicate the basis of our alliance with these men on a lie, but I have to admit that your plan is keen. We can only hope that his heart is where he claims, and that he is a forgiving soul. If not, then we will have trouble on our hands."

He smirks. "But that trouble is a future problem. We're living day by day. What say we get our facts straight? Where is this illustrious fortress and who are our noble allies? Adrian, I reckon you should be the one to answer his inquiries, but I think Wes and I should still hold a notion of understanding into what your answers might be."
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Baldewin turns to Takehiko, and replies:
"What does trust mean to you, swordsman? They trust us enough to let us come with them, but they don't trust us with whatever they are protecting. And we can hardly blame them for that. Considering the fact that they seem like halfway decent at the very least, they will either leave us to our means, or try to figure us out. If I were in their shoes, that's what I'd do. Subject us to a test of some sort perhaps, yes."
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Takehiko strokes his chin, as he considers Baldewin's words carefully. "I don't blame them, either." He sighs. "I've wandered mostly alone for the last decade, so I apologize for my hesitancy." He looks away briefly and takes a deep breath. "I was just trying to get a feel for what you're getting from all this. After all, this is your family here. I don't know what to expect, but I'm certainly not trying to get caught up in no... freedom fighting." He says softly.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"What is a good, forested or mountainous region nearby?" Adrian asks, both to the group and to himself, thinking aloud. "We simply need pick one and describe a hidden fortification deep within the reaches of the area. As for our allies, we can choose a smattering of nearby minor nobles - barons, viscounts, unlanded knights and their retinues - to list as our allies. It doesn't matter if this is true or not, so long as we do not name anyone easily reachable from here. He wouldn't be able to check the truth of these lies."
Mechanics
[SHOW]
History, to see if Adrian can think of specific locations or nobles to mention here: 1d20+8 15
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Well, the greatest lies contain a sliver of truth," Brannik supposes, finding the Gleiosian's plan appealing. "Hmmm."
Mechanics
[SHOW]
History to do the same: History: 1d20+3 22
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Most of the eastern reaches, I'd think," Wes says with a shrug at the geographical question. "Volberg, Malverne, Garland, Oakengrove," the man lists off, having remembered having to memorize them during his schooling years, as his instructor assured him it would be needed knowledge one day. Guess she wasn't wrong, but still... He ponders for a moment, trying to think of any nobles that might fit their bill.
Mechanics
[SHOW]
History: 1d20+13 19
Namelessjake
Plane Wings Sharp Like Katana

Post by Namelessjake »

Brannik
[SHOW]
You recall that Lord Hartham Mosse of Escham, is known for his altruism in regards to the peasantry, with his wife even being low born.

You also remember meeting a knight - Ser Alric Harcey, one of the Sons of the Lord of Harcey's Keep - shortly before the war broke out, who had similar opinions as Lord Mosse and was very vocal about them making him the black sheep of the family.
Adrian
[SHOW]
You remember, from your brief time in Oak Crossing moving South with your old King's army, that the niece of Lord Rautrel, Ser Freyic Rautrel was known for her compassion and generosity with the city's smallfolk.

You also remember another knight, the son of an obscure Baron in the Fatherlands, Ser Alrain Plymoran, who deserted the eve before the battle of Parth with a small contingent of men as is probably still somewhere in the area.
Wes
[SHOW]
You recall that Lord Hartham Mosse of Escham, is known for his altruism in regards to the peasantry, with his wife even being low born.

Also while passing through Ruthrop on your way march from Menora, you heard of a wealthy Dwarven Merchant, Thrar Uminth, recruiting as many men as possible to defend his trade caravans in the area from the ravages of the upcoming war.
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"He might believe us if we say the town of Escham's loyal to us. Lord Mosse's wife's lowborn. Supporting rebelfolk isn't too far-fetched for the man."

Brannik sighs, thinking back to an encounter he had once while traveling. "And... I met a Harcey once... Ser Alric, I recall. Outspoken in favor of the peasantry. He'd make a strong contender for another fictitious ally."

Maybe one day these lies of allegiance can be true. There are more among Tulrisse that would support the commonfolk over the king than just us here.
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Aye, Lord Mosse sprung to my mind as well," Wes says, nodding along with the dwarf. "Likewise Thrar Uminth, a Dwarven merchant." He recalls the name from Ruthrop, even though it's seemed like an eternity since he learned of it. "Word is, he's recruited as many men as he can to defend his caravans from the war. A man like that would likely align with our goals, even if just for his bottom line."
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

"No need to appologies for what you are." Baldewin replies seriously, looking his companion in the eyes. "To tell you the truth, no games, I don't know what I'm getting out any of this. This war... My family has a stake in who comes out on top. We like to know things, so we can bet on the right horse. Our lives depend on it." Baldewin takes a pause. "And here I find a group of capable warriors, including my lost brother in law, fighting for no side at all. Intriguing, not? They could provide me with valuable knowlwedge, or be a means to an end in the future, hell, they might even be a fourth path."Baldewin stretches and shifts his tone to jolly one:"If coin is all you are in for, I will provide you with enough to stick around a while longer. My father can spare it. It's for a good cause after all."Baldewin smirks and chuckles.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Takehiko looks around as Baldewin talks, taking an over-emphasized breath as he considers his options. He eventually looks back at his recent traveling companion and nods slowly, taking in his words. "I swear fealty to no king, but long have I walked these lands. Long have I seen the troubles of this land's peoples, and fought to protect them. If I must, I will give my life to make sure its people's blood is made safe. If that means siding with your family, to make sure that this continent's future is in the right hands," He nods again, glancing over at the group they just recently joined, then back at Baldewin. "I will do it. I am not a greedy man, Baldewin, I just want to live free, and see this world wrought from the grip of tyrants. No one should live under the heel of another. Remember that."
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Baldewin responds:"That's fair. Nothing good comes from bad lords. My family lost almost everything due to a tyrant king, you know." As he speaks these words his face goes dour. He remembered that day well. How could he ever forget. He remembered his tears, the kings herald announcing that they had until nightfall to pack their belongings, his uncle Dietrich restraining Otto to prevent him from cutting the messenger in half, the shouting, the crying. But what had scared him more than anything that day were his fathers eyes, cold yet blazing like fire...
Baldewin sighs. And shakes his in head in an attempt to bury his memories. Then Baldewin turns his attention back to the conversation: "You have a noble soul my friend". Baldewin says with a smirk. "Let's hope our company realises this too."
Last edited by BartNL on Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Takehiko notes the man's face as he seems to remember something. He nods and bows his head in mourning, thinking back to his own history... his father, their people back home. He shakes his head and looks back up; "Let's hope for this agreeable outcome." He says, and glances over at their three new companions. "I can't help but wonder what they're discussing over there."
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)