The 2nd Fleet: Journey to the Edge of the Known World — IC

Any campaign we're currently running goes here. Come in and join the fun!
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Post by Fialova »

"Is there another boat we can take when we head back out?" Heidi asks, glancing over towards the one they'd been in before. "This one is a bit battered now from the fish, not to mention covered in its blood and guts. If any other predators lurk in these waters, I fear this one will make us bait. We could leave it to undergo cleaning and repairs if there are any others that can be spared."
BartNL
Swampperson Prime
Registered for: 5 years

Post by BartNL »

"The nonmigratory Serran swallow would be able to carry such a coconut however. And Serran swallows have the opportunity to find Serran coconuts. Maybe one lost it's way, glided on the winds and found it's way here. Or it dropped the coconut close enough to coast, to be picked up by a stream." Doran adds in.
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Armantine cocks her head, considering Doran's theory. "Yes, perhaps a combination of the two. By swallow and sea. If my ancestors could make the Crossing then I'm sure a coconut might as well."

She nods at Heidi's question. "A keen idea. I've little interest in running into another of those fish. Today, at least." She turns to Tofyr, awaiting a response.
Namelessjake
Plane Wings Sharp Like Katana

Post by Namelessjake »

"I'm sure we can arrange something while this all gets unloaded," Tofyr says looking to Bagagos.

"Aye, there's plenty o'boats, even if ship crews don't want to share 'em." Bagagos says with a devilish grin. The dwarf sets off down the beach to requisition another boat for your expedition, while the rest of you start the unloading process.

Aided by others on the beach, it only takes about fifteen minutes for the boat to be emptied and the fish carried off to the camp kitchens. In that time Bagagos was indeed successful in finding you another row boat, nearly identical to the other, and you are soon back on your way to the the wreck of the Wanderer. The weather is still fair and you make good progress, this time avoiding any encounters with the local wildlife, save for a school of small brightly coloured fish that passes harmlessly under your boat.

After a couple of hours of rowing, you finally reach the shores of the island where the Wanderer rests. Ahead of you, on the eastern edge of the island, you spot a small shale beach, much like the one on the southern tip of the wreck the wreck lies on. From here you could go ashore and approach the wreck on foot through the forest, although rowing the last mile or so and rounding the island to go ashore next to the wreck also remains an option.

"Go ashore here or keep rowing?" Ko asks, putting the decision into words.
Chanchabruhh
Vigilant Resolution
Registered for: 2 years 2 months

Post by Chanchabruhh »

"True enough, Sister. And if the sea can carry a mere coconut seed to our shores, imagine what other wonders it might bring," Eldrin muses, his gaze drifting to the horizon as he contemplates the vastness of the ocean.

"As for the boat, Heidi's right. It's best not to tempt fate with a damaged vessel. We should seek a replacement before our next excursion," he adds, nodding in agreement with her suggestion.

"And your words about haste ring true, Armantine. The success of our scouting mission could set the tone for our entire endeavor here. Let's press on and see what lies ahead," he concludes, his tone resolute as he prepares for the next leg of their journey.
Active Pcs
Boulder(Pohaku)
Kairon Lergaros, The Shaded Jester
Eldrin Stormblade, Tempest-born Avenger
Kaze Mori the Gunpowder Titan 
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Sister Armantine sighs quietly as they reach the shale beach. She looks out onto the island's depths, both fascinated and terrified by what it might contain.

"As much as I would prefer to study the forests of this place, it is my gut instinct to row as close to the wreck as possible. Should we find any precious cargo, it would save us some walking." She turns to the others, curious to hear their perspective.
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

"Rowing is faster, but if the ship was wrecked by currents, there's no chance our little rowboat will survive those." Doran says.
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"I am inclined to agree with the good Sister," Raj says, eyeing the forest with a level of caution. "We know not what creatures might lurk in that forest, and even less of the plants within." If this land is truly as hellish as stories say, even the plant life may make poison ivy and stinging nettles seem like mere nuisances. 

"An animal bite or rash from some damned leaf will slow us down even more."

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru
Registered for: 6 years 1 month

Post by FinalTemplar »

Taliesin nods, looking up at the island. "I agree, I think we should keep rowing. We can take our chances with nasty currents, walking across negates most of our chances at bringing back anything we find."
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

"We keep rowing then," Zemi says as you come to an agreement. It is another ten minutes or so before you round a headland to see your destination. The Wanderer lays at the far end of a shale beach, resting with a list against a rocky outcropping. The ship's exposed hull is covered in gnarled barnacles and one of her masts has been felled, her rigging a tangled mess of tattered ropes and sails which flutter in the breeze.

You beach your rowboat and disembark, pulling it up onto the rocky beach and stowing the oars aboard. As you start to make your way along the beach towards the wreck, you spot the body of a shark lying on the beach. Too high up the beach to have been carried there by the tide, which has long since receded anyway, the shark appears to be a fresh kill, torn apart by tooth or claw, with chunks of its flesh missing and its blood sprayed about the rocks. Curiously though much of the carcass is untouched but no carrion or scavengers have yet to emerge to feast on the remains.
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Stay on your guard," Raj says in a hushed tone, drawing his dagger proactively as he eyes the corpse of the shark. "And let us tread with care, hm? Like cats on the hunt." Should I? Hm. No, not yet. 

ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Armantine steps out onto the shale sands, her halberd in one hand as she helps drag the rowboat with the other. She eyes the corpse of the shark at Raj's warning. We're not alone, then.

"Taliesin, you were aboard the Sea Wolf when it was attacked by those monstrosities from the deep water. Do you believe they could have done this?"

She approaches the carcass slowly, kneeling beside it. With a practiced eye, she begins inspecting the bites and claw marks closely.
Mechanics
Looking for any signs of what might have done this. What sort of bites, claw marks? How big? Humanoid-shaped? Has the carcass been eaten into at all, or does it look as it if was killed simply to be killed?

Heal: [1d20+10]=4+10=14
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Armantine
From what you can tell, large pieces of the shark are missing entirely meaning it was likely eaten. The chunks taken out of the beast are large, meaning either the creature or creatures that did this was either larger than a human or it took lots of smaller bites.
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Heidi frowns as the shark carcass comes into view, finding the entire visual odd and foreboding. "Whatever it was, it either tossed the entire body to shore from the sea, or dragged it out of the water. Hopefully survivors and not more local wildlife." She watches as Armantine approaches the body, instead making her way towards the sands between it and the water, eyeing for any signs of footprints or drag marks in the sand.

OOC
Should I roll something for this, or would such things be easily seen if present? If so, would I be doing nature or perception? [1d20+6]=2+6=8
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Doran get's closer to the shark, though maintaining some distance and he tries to find tracks the predator may have left.
"A mighty predator, avian or amphibious most likely. " Doran says.

Mechanics
Perception to look for tracks: [1d20+14]=11+14=25
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Doran
You notice the stones around the shark are disturbed, however they are only disturbed in the immediate vicinity and you are unable to spot any tracks leading away from the carcass.
Heidi
With the beach being a shale beach rather than a sandy one, you are unable to make out any tracks.
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"I would have to agree," Sister Armantine says in response to Doran as she stands up and backs away from the corpse. "I doubt this was the work of survivors, unless they have gone feral in their ways. There are no practiced cuts on these wounds — only the bite, or bites, of a predator."

She holds her halberd tight looking further down the beach at the wreck. "Are we ready to approach?"
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Even the most feral of men would struggle to bite a chunk from a shark, I should think," Raj says uneasily. With a deep breath, he holds a firm grip on his blade and nods. "Let's. If we remain mobile, we may prove more difficult to stalk, at least." Yet there is always ambush to catch us by surprise.
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"We should proceed with caution. Whatever killed this could come for us as well. If avian, we've little recourse. Let's pray it was of the sea and uninterested in our party."
Chanchabruhh
Vigilant Resolution

Post by Chanchabruhh »

"Indeed," Eldrin concurs, his grip tightening on his flail. "Let's stay together and move towards the wreck. Keep your eyes peeled for any signs of danger." With a nod, he gestures for the group to advance cautiously.
Active Pcs
Boulder(Pohaku)
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Taliesin grips the sheath of his blade firmly, ready to strike if something lunges. "How large would the predator have to be to bite it and drag it that far?" he asks, grimacing.

Taliesin realized after a moment, that Armantine had asked him a question. He moves closer to the shark's carcass next to her and kneels. "I don't think so. The things that fought us there were human-sized -- Roughly our height. Zima said something about them wanting sacrifices, but..." He shook his head.

Mechanics
Athletics to estimate if the sea-elf-human creatures we fought on the boat would be large enough to take down a shark; [1d20+2]=13+2=15
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

"Only the direct area around the fish has been disturbed. So let's keep an eye on the skies for any avian hunter. " Doran says.
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Doran's words are proven right only a few moments after you turn your attention skyward. A winged shape briefly blocks out the sun as it glides overhead. The reptilian looking creature, its scales vibrant shades of blue and orange, lets out a screech before it starts to dive towards you.

You hear another screech reply, this time from the ship up ahead where you see another of the creatures take to the sky from its perch among the ship's broken masts and fly towards you.
Taliesin
You suppose that the creatures you fought on the Sea Wolf could perhaps kill a shark, especially as some of them carried weapons. However your musing is cut short as a true origin of the carrion reveals itself.
Mechanics
Roll Initiative
Creature Appearance
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Well spotted, Doran," Sister Armantine calls, readying her polearm. An attack from below, and now from above. Much blood from beast and kin will be spilled if we are to carve a new home for ourselves here, she realizes.

Mechanics
Combat Block
Sister Armantine Peroult

Female Vryloka Cleric | Cavalier 6
Languages: Common, Imardanian
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 160 lbs.

Speed: 6
Initiative: +3
Passive Perception: 16
Passive Insight: 14
Senses: Low-Light Vision

AC: 23
Fort: 20
Reflex: 14
Will: 18
HP: 23/50
Bloodied: 25
Surge Value: 12, or 10 if Bloodied
Surges left: 8/10
Action Points: 1

MBA: +12 vs AC, 1d10+8
RBA: +3 vs AC, 1d4

Resistances:
8 Necrotic Resistance

Vulnerabilities:
None.

Saves:
None.

Active Effects:
Bloodied. Surge value -2.

Powers:

Righteous Brand
Defender Aura
Righteous Radiance
Valiant Strike

Scale Armor of Sacrifice +1

Second Wind [_]
Valiant Charge [_]
Lifeblood [_]
Healing Word [_]
Healer's Mercy [_]
Healing Strike [_]
Strength from Valor [_]

Dynamic Lance +2 [_]

Paladin's Judgment [_]
Blackened Soul [_]
Moment of Glory [_]
Call Celestial Steed [_]

Scale Armor of Sacrifice +1 [_]
Wavestrider Boots [_]

Consumables:

None.

Important Features:
Racial Features

Blood Dependency: When bloodied, Armantine's healing surge value drops by 2, from 12 to 10.

Human Heritage: +5 racial bonus to Bluff checks made to pass as a "human".

Living Dead: Arma is considered both living and undead. If a power has different effects on living versus undead creatures, I choose which effect applies.

Necrotic Resistance: 8 Necrotic Resistance

Class Features

Battle Cleric's Lore: When using a cleric healing power to allow a target to spend a healing surge, they gain +2 to attack rolls until EOMNT.

Feat Features

Mark of Handling: When mounted on a natural beast or with a beast companion, they gain a +2 feat bonus to speed and +1 feat bonus to AC.

Last Legion Officer: When using a power that would enable an ally to spend a surge, they can also choose to shift 1 square as a free action, or instead gain a +2 bonus to AC and Reflex TSONT.

Two-Handed Weapon Expertise: +1 bonus to damage of charge attacks with a two-handed melee weapon.

Item Features

Wavestrider Boots: If Arma begins her turn on a solid surface, she can move across liquid as normal terrain. If she is still on liquid at turn-end, she falls in.
FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Taliesin is pulled out of his thoughts by the winged attacker, standing up quickly and turning towards it. "Let's hope it's only the two of them!"
Mechanics
Initiative: [1d20+4]=12+4=16
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"Take care not to be plucked skyward," Raj manages, drawing his dagger and readying himself. First sea and now sky. Gods, can we have foes stay on the ground for once?
Mechanics
Combat Block
Miraj Am'khar

Male Hengeyokai Monk 6
Languages: Common, Serran
Height: 5'11
Weight: 150 lbs.

Speed: 7
Initiative: +8
Passive Perception: 13
Passive Insight: 13
Senses: Low-light vision

Fort: 16
Ref: 19
HP: 51/51
Surge Value: 12
Surges left: 9/9
Action points: 1

MBA: +8 vs AC, 1d4+3 damage
RBA: +13 vs AC, 1d4+6 damage

Resistances: 5 Fire
Vulnerabilities: None
Saves: +2 vs immobilize, restrain, slow, & grab escapes

Active Effects: None

Powers:

Nature's Mask
Desert Wind Flurry of Blows
Blistering Flourish
Five Storms
Agile Recovery

Flaming Accurate dagger +1

Second Wind [_]
Sarifal's Blessing [_]
Light the Fire [_]
Burning Brand [_]
Quicksilver Motion [_]

Flowform Cloth Armor [_]

Masterful Spiral [_]
Water Gives Way [_]
Flaming Accurate dagger +1 [_]
Rain of Hammers Ki Focus +1 [_]

Consumables:

Vial of Darkness
Important Features
Class
Unarmed Combatant: I can use monk unarmed strike with weapon attacks. 

Unarmored Defense: While wearing cloth or no armor with no shield, I gain +2 to AC.

Desert Wind: I gain resist 5 fire.

Racial
Beast Nature: I'm considered both a magical beast and a humanoid.

Fey Origin: I'm considered a fey creature.

Shapechanger: I'm considered a shapechanger for blahblah effects.

Elusive: I gain +2 to grab escape checks and saving throws against immobilized, restrained, and slowed.

Language of Beasts: While in beast or hybrid form, I can understand creatures of a similar type.

Nature's Mask Cat: I gain +2 to acrobatics and climb speed equal to my speed while in Nature's Mask

Theme
Sarifal Feywarden: I gain +2 to Nature and can cast the Spirit Fetch ritual once per day without components.

Feats
Sneak of Shadows: I gain training in thievery. Once per encounter, I can use Sneak Attack.

Unarmored Agility: I gain +2 to AC while wearing cloth or no armor.

Cunning Stalker: I have combat advantage against enemies with no other adjacent creatures than me.

Versatile Expertise: I gain a +1/2/3 bonus to attacks made with light blades and ki foci.

Items
Rain of Hammers Ki Focus +1: Whenever I reduce an enemy to 0 HP, one adjacent enemy to me takes 3 damage.

Iron Armbands of Power (heroic tier): I gain +2 to melee damage rolls.
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

"Such majestic creatures. Such large beasts flying, they make me wonder if, no when, men will take to the skies." Doran says at the sight of the flying beasts, while readying his weapon.

Mechancis
Initiative:[1d20+5]=13+5=18
Chanchabruhh
Vigilant Resolution

Post by Chanchabruhh »

Eldrin's heart races as he spots the winged creature descending toward them. A rush of excitement courses through him, tinged with a hint of awe at the creature's beauty. "Get ready!" he calls out to the group, bracing himself for an imminent attack. "Keep your guard up and be ready to defend yourselves!" With a mix of anticipation and fascination, he readies his flail, preparing to face the incoming threat head-on.
Initiative

Combat Block
Eldrin Stormblade
Male 
Languages: Common, Okani
Height: 6'2
Weight: 315 

Speed: 5
Initiative: +4 
Passive Perception: 15
Passive Insight: 15
Senses: 

AC: 22
Fort: 18
Ref: 15
HP:60/60
Bloodied:30 
Surge Value:17 
Surges left: 12
Action points: 

MBA: +11
RBA: +7

Resistances: 
Saves: 

Powers:
Lay on hands
Divine Challenge
Ardent Strike
Divine Sanction
Valiant Strike
Divine Strength
Valorous Smite
Call to Arms

Active Pcs
Boulder(Pohaku)
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

"We can wonder more once they're gone or dead," Heidi responds, once the large creature comes into view. All of these people, so awestruck by this land and its fauna. Everything here is a danger to us and our settlement, we should be less concerned with study and more concerned with survival. An apostle must always be ready for a life or death situation, and I am not about to fail my predecessors here.

Mechanics
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Encounter 2: Round 1

One of the winged beasts let's out a screech as it flaps its wings, flying towards you. It soars overhead, raking at Doran with its claws as it does, slowing itself to a hover once it is past you - no doubt lining up another attack.

Go: Heidi, Doran, Taliesin
Mechanics
Sea Wyvern 2: Flies 8 squares East, Flyby Attack flies 8 squares East attacking Doran, 23 vs AC = hit for 8 damage.
Map
Status
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

As soon as the first of the creatures swoops down and swipes at Doran, Heidi takes aim and lets out two rapid volleys towards the creature, keeping it in her sights in case it decides to retaliate. 

Mechanics
Minor Action: Hunter's Quarry on Sea Wyvern 2
Effect: once per round, if I hit my quarry, I can deal 1d6 extra damage to it with the attack

Standard Action: Twin Strike on Sea Wyvern 2
Attack 1: [1d20+15]=10+15=25[ vs AC = hit?
Hit: [1d10+4]=1+4=5 damage
Attack 2: [1d20+15]=20+15=35 vs AC = crit!
Hit: 14 (max) damage + [1d6]=1 from her quarry, for 15 total

If an enemy attacks Heidi, she is prepared to use Disruptive Strike as an immediate interrupt

Also, since I have not done my combat block yet, please keep in mind that Heidi has +1 to defenses against ranged attacks from her cloak if they are made from more than 5 squares away

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Taliesin locks eyes on the closer of the two bird-beasts and grips the sheath of his blade tight, readying himself to strike.
Mechanics
Minor action: Warlock's Curse on Sea Wyvern 2.
Ready Action: Ready an "Eldritch Strike" on Sea Wyvern 2, trigger: If the Wyvern moves within range, he'll attempt to hit.
Eldritch Strike - +12 to hit, 1d8+1d6+9 damage.

Combat Block
Taliesin

Male Elf Swordmage|Warlock Level 6
Languages: Andorian, Elven, Modern Serran
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 175 lbs.

Passive Perception: 17
Senses: Low-light Vision

AC: 21
Fort: 17
Reflex: 17
Will: 17
HP: 57/57
Bloodied: 28
Surge Value: 14
Surges left: 11/11

MBA: Eldritch Strike +12 vs AC, 1d8+9 damage
MBA: Shielding Blade Longsword +6 vs AC, 1d8+4 damage
RBA (unarmed): +1 vs AC, 1d4+1 damage

Resistances:

Vulnerabilities: none

Saves: +5 Racial Bonus against Charm Effects

Active Effects:

Powers:
Eldritch Strike
Sword Burst
Warlock's Curse
Aegis of Assault [x]
Blazing Pursuit [_]
Fiery Bolt [_]
Shadow Ride [_]

Consumables: none

Important Features
Power Details
Eldritch Strike - Standard Action - One Creature - +12 vs AC - 1[W]+9 damage, slide target 1 square.
Sword Burst - Standard Action - Close Burst 1 - +8 vs Reflex - 1d6+4 Force
Warlock's Curse - Minor Action - Closest Enemy in LoS - Add 1d6 damage to one successful hit per turn. 
Second Wind - Standard Action - Spend a healing surge and gain +2 to all defenses until SONT.
Guardian's Counter - Immediate Interrupt - Close Burst 2 - Trigger: An ally within 2 squares is hit by an attack and I am not included in the attack. Effect: The ally and I shift up to 2 squares as a free action, swapping positions. I become the target of the triggering attack, in place of the ally. After the attack is resolved, I can make a basic attack against the attacker.
Fey Step - Move Action - Personal - Effect: Teleport up to 5 squares.
Aegis of Assault - Minor Action - Close Burst 2 - Target One Creature in Burst - Effect: Mark Target. If my marked target makes an attack and doesn't include me in the attack, it takes -2 to hit. If the attack still hits and the marked target is within 10 squares, I can use my immediate reaction to teleport to a square adjacent to the target and make an MBA against it. Can't take the immediate reaction if no open squares exist near the target.
Blazing Pursuit - Standard Action - +11 vs AC - 1[W]+4 Fire damage. If the target is within 5 squares at EONT (enemy), as a free action I can teleport to a space that must be adjacent to the target. (Aegis) I can teleport to a space adjacent to the target even if I do not have a line of sight to that space.
Fiery Bolt - Standard Action - Ranged 10 - One creature - +8 vs Reflex - 3d6+7 Fire damage +1d6 (once per round). Adjacent enemies take 1d6+8 Fire damage.
Shadow Ride - Move Action - Personal - Effect: I shift up to 2 squares and can enter any enemy's space during this movement. I can end this movement in an enemy's space. If I do so, whenever the enemy moves before the start of my next turn, I move with it, remaining in its space. I do not provoke opportunity attacks for this movement. At the start of my next turn, I appear in the nearest unoccupied space.
Dimensional Thunder - Standard Action - One Creature - +11 vs Fort - Effect: Teleport a number of squares equal to Con modifier - 2d8+9 Thunder damage - Effect: Each enemy adjacent (to me) gains ongoing 5 thunder damage (save ends).
Host of Shields - Minor Action - Personal - Effect: Until the stance ends, gain +2 power bonus to AC and Reflex.
Tyrannical Threat - Standard Action - Close Burst 3 - Target: Each Enemy in Burst - +8 vs Will - Hit: 1d10+7 Psychic damage, and place my Warlock's Curse on the Target, +1d6 once per round - Miss: Half Damage. Infernal Pact: Place my Warlock's Curse on the Target. Effect: Until EOTE whenever I'm attacked by a Cursed creature, it takes psychic damage equal to my Int mod (+4).

Class Features
Swordbond - By spending 1 hour of meditation with a light or heavy blade, I forge a special bond with it. As a standard action, I can call my bonded weapon to my hand from up to 10 squares away. Only 1 bond at a time. 1 hour of meditation can restore the weapon as long as I can recover a fragment of the blade.
Swordmage Aegis (Hybrid) - Aegis of Assault - Once per Encounter, regain use if the target is reduced to 0 hp.
Eldritch Pact - Fey Pact (Hybrid)
Eldritch Strike - I use Constitution as my Key ability with Eldritch Strike.
Warlock Will (Hybrid) +1 to Will Save.
Racial Features
Ability Score Increase: +2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma
Skill Bonuses: +2 Arcana, +2 History
Eladrin Education: +1 Bonus Skill
Eladrin Weapon Proficiency: Gain proficiency with the Longsword
Eladrin Will: +1 bonus to Will. In addition, gain a +5 bonus vs Charm effects.
Fey Origin: Considered a Fey Creature in terms of origin.
Fey Step: Gain the Fey Step power.
Trance: Rather than sleep, may Trance for 4 hours to gain the benefits of an extended rest. During this time, I am fully aware of my surroundings and notice approaching enemies and other events as normal.
Theme Features
Level 1 Guardian: Guardian's Counter (Encounter Power)
Level 5 Guardian: +2 power bonus to Insight and Perception checks.
Feat(ure)s
Eldritch Blade - When I use Eldritch Strike and wield a Longsword, I gain a +1 bonus to my attack roll.
Eladrin Soldier - I gain proficiency with all spears and a +2 bonus to damage rolls with longswords and all spears.
White Lotus Riposte - After hitting an enemy with an Arcane at-will Attack power, if they hit me before SONT that enemy takes damage equal to the ability mod of the attack power's damage. (4 Damage)
War Wizard's Expertise - Gain a +1 feat bonus to attack rolls of arcane powers and basic attacks made with light or heavy blades. Also, when using an arcane attack power with a light or heavy blade, my attack rolls take a -5 penalty against my allies.
Eladrin Swordmage Advance - When I use my fey step racial power to teleport to a square adjacent to an enemy, you can make a melee basic attack against that enemy as a free action.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Hurt by the attacker, Doran charges the aggressive beast.
Mechanics
Minor action: Change Dynamic Gouge weapon into Longspear
Standard action: Charge to J25 and attack Wyvern 2 using Howling Strike: [1d20+14]=16+14=30 vs AC for [1d10+8]=5+8=13+[1d6]=5 =18 dmg

Reaction
As an immediate interrupt when an adjacent enemy shifts or makes an attack that does not include Doran: use Battle Awareness [feat]: make an MBA against the target.
As an immediate reaction: When Doran takes a high amount of dmg, or would be knocked unconscious use: Ignore Pain

Combat Block
Doran
Human Male 
Languages: Common, Andorian
Height: 6"4 
Weight: 160 lbs

Speed: 5
Initiative: +5 
Passive Perception: 24
Passive Insight: 17
Senses: normal vision

AC: 23
Fort: 21
Ref: 17
Will: 18
HP: 34
Bloodied: 26 
Surge Value: 13 
Surges left: 9/9
Action points: 1

MBA: +13 vs AC; 2d6+7 dmg 
RBA: +13 vs AC; 1d6+7 dmg 10/20 (Dynamic weapon +2; Javelin)

Resistances: 
Saves: 

Powers:
Righteous Brand
Howling Strike

Second Wind [_]
Surefooted Stride [_]
Heroic Effort [_]
Healing Word [_]
Swift Charge [_]
Mighty Hew [X]
Brutal Slam [_]

Weapon of Astral Flame [_]
Ignore Pain [_]
Silver Phoenix Rage [_]
Stream of Life [_]

Item Powers:
Dynamic Gouge [X]

Ioun's Revelation [X]

Consumables:

Important Features
Class

Racial
Theme
Explorer Level 1 Feature: You can tell which way is north, and you gain a +5 bonus to any skill check to avoid becoming lost, find your way to a specific location, or spot a distant landmark.
Explorer Level 5 Feature: You gain a +2 power bonus to Endurance checks. In addition, for the purpose of determining how far you and up to ten companions can travel in an hour or a day, treat the group's speed as the slowest member's speed + 1. While the group travels with you, its members also gain a +2 power bonus to Endurance checks.
Feats
Human Nature lore: Whenever you make an Endurance check or a Nature check, you can roll twice and use either result.
Hybrid talent Feral Might, Rageblood Vigor: Whenever your attack reduces an enemy to 0 hit points, you gain temporary hit points equal to your Constitution modifier (+2)
Battle Awareness Once per encounter, whenever an enemy that is adjacent to you shifts or makes an attack that does not include you as a target, you can make a melee basic attack against that enemy as an immediate interrupt.
Spear Expertise +1 to bonus damage when charging with a spear

ItemsDynamic Weapon +2: change weapon encounter power.
Ioun's Revelation level 3: Gain a +2 item bonus to skill checks.
Climber's Kit: This kit includes all the items grouped beneath its entry: a grappling hook, a small hammer, and ten pitons. When you use a climber's kit, you gain a +2 bonus to Athletics checks for climbing.
Hunter's Kit: This bundle contains bottles of various animal scents, a guide to edible flora, a small knife, snares, and other useful tools. A hunter's kit grants a +2 bonus to Nature checks made to forage.
Footpads: While wearing these felt soles over your normal footwear, you gain a +1 bonus to Stealth checks to move quietly.

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Encounter 2: Round 1

As Heidi's shots ring out and Doran rushes forward to stab at the beast that overflew you, the other soars towards you. Rather than attack from the air, this wyvern lands on the beach in front of Taliesin and Ko, roaring at them in an aggressive display. It snaps at Taliesin, its sharp teeth piercing his armour.

Go: Armantine, Raj, Eldrin
Mechanics
Heidi: quarries, hits x2.

Taliesin: curses, readies Eldritch Strike if Sea Wyvern 2 moves in range.

Doran: morphs weapon, charges to J25, hits.

Sea Wyvern 1: Flies to (K,18)-(L,19) and lands, Bite on Taliesin, 31 vs AC = hit for 11 damage.
Map
No yet.

Doran and Sea Wyvern 1 have moved since the last map as described above.
Status

Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

With a firm grip on his dagger, Raj reawakens the fiery essence within it. Taking advantage of the winged beast's landfall, he rushes in. Crimson-gold flames form around him as he twirls and dances into position. Let us see how you like the scorching heat of Serra. The heat flares as his flaming aura burns at the creature's flesh.
Mechanics
Free Action: Flaming Accurate Dagger
All untyped damage dealt by this weapon is considered fire damage

Move: Walk to M19

Mechanics: Light the Fire on Sky Wyvern 1
Attack: [1d20+11]=11+11=22 vs Reflex = Hit
Damage: [2d8+8]=8+8=16 Fire damage
I gain Aura 1 until the start of my next turn. Any enemy that starts its turn in the aura takes 6 fire damage

I shift 2 squares to L17

No Action: Desert Wind Flurry of Blows
Sky Wyvern 1 takes 6 fire damage and I shift to K17
Combat Block
Miraj Am'khar

Male Hengeyokai Monk 6

Powers:

Nature's Mask
Blistering Flourish
Five Storms
Agile Recovery

Second Wind [_]
Sarifal's Blessing [_]
Light the Fire [X]
Burning Brand [_]
Quicksilver Motion [_]

Flowform Cloth Armor [_]

Masterful Spiral [_]
Water Gives Way [_]

Consumables:

Vial of Darkness
Important Features
Class

Unarmored Defense: While wearing cloth or no armor with no shield, I gain +2 to AC.

Racial

Elusive: I gain +2 to grab escape checks and saving throws against immobilized, restrained, and slowed.

Language of Beasts: While in beast or hybrid form, I can understand creatures of a similar type.

Nature's Mask Cat: I gain +2 to acrobatics and climb speed equal to my speed while in Nature's Mask

Theme
Sarifal Feywarden: I gain +2 to Nature and can cast the Spirit Fetch ritual once per day without components.

Feats
Sneak of Shadows: I gain training in thievery. Once per encounter, I can use Sneak Attack.

Cunning Stalker: I have combat advantage against enemies with no other adjacent creatures than me.

Versatile Expertise: I gain a +1/2/3 bonus to attacks made with light blades and ki foci.

Items
Rain of Hammers Ki Focus +1: Whenever I reduce an enemy to 0 HP, one adjacent enemy to me takes 3 damage.

Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Map
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Seeing Raj sidle around the landed beast, Sister Armantine hefts her halberd and rushes toward it from the other side. Pain lances up her legs from her earlier tussle in the waters, and she groans as she misses her opportunity. Even still, she stands strong as her approach has drawn the attention of the beast.

Mechanics
Minor

Activate Defender Aura. Aura 1 soft-marking.

Standard

Charge to L20, using Righteous Brand as my MBA against Sea Wyvern 1. Misses 16 vs. AC.

Righteous Brand: [1d20+13]=3+13=16

Ready

Use Righteous Radiance on SW1 if it attacks not-me while still within my Defender Aura.
Combat Block
Sister Armantine Peroult

Resistances:
8 Necrotic Resistance

Vulnerabilities:
None.

Saves:
None.

Active Effects:

Powers:

Righteous Brand
Defender Aura
Righteous Radiance
Valiant Strike

Second Wind [_]
Valiant Charge [_]
Lifeblood [_]
Healing Word [_]
Healer's Mercy [_]
Healing Strike [_]
Strength from Valor [_]

Dynamic Lance +2 [_]

Paladin's Judgment [_]
Blackened Soul [_]
Moment of Glory [_]
Call Celestial Steed [_]

Wavestrider Boots [_]

Consumables:

None.

Important Features:
Racial Features

Blood Dependency: When bloodied, Armantine's healing surge value drops by 2, from 12 to 10.

Living Dead: Arma is considered both living and undead. If a power has different effects on living versus undead creatures, I choose which effect applies.

Class Features

Battle Cleric's Lore: When using a cleric healing power to allow a target to spend a healing surge, they gain +2 to attack rolls until EOMNT.

Feat Features

Mark of Handling: When mounted on a natural beast or with a beast companion, they gain a +2 feat bonus to speed and +1 feat bonus to AC.

Last Legion Officer: When using a power that would enable an ally to spend a surge, they can also choose to shift 1 square as a free action, or instead gain a +2 bonus to AC and Reflex TSONT.

Two-Handed Weapon Expertise: +1 bonus to damage of charge attacks with a two-handed melee weapon.

Item Features

Wavestrider Boots: If Arma begins her turn on a solid surface, she can move across liquid as normal terrain. If she is still on liquid at turn-end, she falls in.
Chanchabruhh
Vigilant Resolution

Post by Chanchabruhh »

"Evasive creature!"

Mechanics

Free Action: Lightning Heavy Flail +1 Power
all damage is lightning damage until i use another Free Action

Move: 
Eldrin Moves to I21

Minor action:
Eldrin uses Divine Challenge Marking Sea Wyvern 2

Standard Action:
Call to arms roll [1d20+8]=1+8=9 Call to Arms roll against Will

Combat Block
Eldrin Stormblade
Male 

Senses: 

Action points: 

Resistances: 
Saves: 

Powers:
Lay on hands
Divine Challenge
Ardent Strike 
Divine Sanction 
Valiant Strike 

Divine Strength
Valorous Smite
Call to Arms

Consumables:

Important Features
Class

Racial
Dragonborn Fury: +1 to attacks while bloodied
Draconic Heritage: Add Con Mod to healing surge value
Dragonborn Racial Power: I have the Dragon breath power it uses my dex and deals Lightning Damage
Theme

Feats
Commanding Vow: Slide adjacent enemy 1 sq. when you subject it to divine sanction
Deadly Draw:
Disciple of Freedom:
Mark of the Storm:
Flail Expertise:
Items
Last edited by Chanchabruhh on Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Active Pcs
Boulder(Pohaku)
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Encounter 2: Round 2

Ko and Zemi join the others in attacking the landed wyvern, but are unable to find an opening as the beast continues to snap and bite at you. Meanwhile the other wyvern overflies those that remain at the back of the group. It claws at Heidi, knocking the markswoman to the ground.

Go: Heidi, Doran, Taliesin
Mechanics
Raj: moves, hits, aura, shifts, shifts.

Armantine: aura, charges, misses, readies.

Eldrin: moves, marks, misses.

Ko: moves to (M,19), Earth Shield Strike on SW1, 14 vs AC = miss.

Zemi: moves to (M,18), Fading Strike on SW1, 14 vs AC = critical miss.

Sea Wyvern 2: Flies to (N,22)-(M,23), Flyby Attack on Heidi, 25 vs AC = hit for 9 damage and knocks prone, takes 7 damage from Eldrin's mark.
Map
Status

BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Seeing the other winged beast surrounded, Doran turns around to attack it in the back.
Mechanics
Move action: go to H21
Standard action: Charge to J19 and attack Wyvern 1 using Howling Strike: [1d20+16]=3+16=19 vs AC. Assuming it misses

Reaction
As an immediate interrupt when an adjacent enemy shifts or makes an attack that does not include Doran: use Battle Awareness [feat]: make an MBA against the target.
As an immediate reaction: When Doran takes a high amount of dmg, or would be knocked unconscious use: Ignore Pain

Combat Block
Doran
Human Male 

Resistances: 
Saves: 

Powers:
Righteous Brand
Howling Strike

Second Wind [_]
Surefooted Stride [_]
Heroic Effort [_]
Healing Word [_]
Swift Charge [_]
Mighty Hew [X]
Brutal Slam [_]

Ignore Pain [_]
Silver Phoenix Rage [_]
Stream of Life [_]

Item Powers:
Dynamic Gouge [X]

Ioun's Revelation [X]

Consumables:

Important Features
Class

Racial
Theme
Explorer Level 1 Feature: You can tell which way is north, and you gain a +5 bonus to any skill check to avoid becoming lost, find your way to a specific location, or spot a distant landmark.
Explorer Level 5 Feature: You gain a +2 power bonus to Endurance checks. In addition, for the purpose of determining how far you and up to ten companions can travel in an hour or a day, treat the group's speed as the slowest member's speed + 1. While the group travels with you, its members also gain a +2 power bonus to Endurance checks.
Feats
Human Nature lore: Whenever you make an Endurance check or a Nature check, you can roll twice and use either result.
Hybrid talent Feral Might, Rageblood Vigor: Whenever your attack reduces an enemy to 0 hit points, you gain temporary hit points equal to your Constitution modifier (+2)
Battle Awareness Once per encounter, whenever an enemy that is adjacent to you shifts or makes an attack that does not include you as a target, you can make a melee basic attack against that enemy as an immediate interrupt.

Climber's Kit: This kit includes all the items grouped beneath its entry: a grappling hook, a small hammer, and ten pitons. When you use a climber's kit, you gain a +2 bonus to Athletics checks for climbing.
Hunter's Kit: This bundle contains bottles of various animal scents, a guide to edible flora, a small knife, snares, and other useful tools. A hunter's kit grants a +2 bonus to Nature checks made to forage.
Footpads: While wearing these felt soles over your normal footwear, you gain a +1 bonus to Stealth checks to move quietly.

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Taliesin, seeing the futility in attempting to hit the still-airborne beast currently, spits under his breath and makes a motion as if pulling something from the flying one and throwing it into the grounded one- running up to it now with an aggressive slash, hoping to strike true.
Mechanics
Move action: Walk [K21] to [K20], just stepping in range to hit.
Minor action: Warlock's Curse on Sea Wyvern 1, letting me add 1d6 to one successful attack using an arcane power.
Standard Action: Eldritch Strike To hit Sea Wyvern 1: [1d20+14]=6+14=20
Damage (if it hits): [1d8+9]=4+9=13[1d6]=2
probably a miss tho :( big sad face :(

Combat Block
Taliesin

Resistances:

Active Effects:

Powers:
Eldritch Strike
Sword Burst
Warlock's Curse
Aegis of Assault [x]
Blazing Pursuit [_]
Fiery Bolt [_]
Shadow Ride [_]

Important Features
Power Details
Eldritch Strike - Standard Action - One Creature - +12 vs AC - 1[W]+9 damage, slide target 1 square.
Warlock's Curse - Minor Action - Closest Enemy in LoS - Add 1d6 damage to one successful hit per turn. 
Second Wind - Standard Action - Spend a healing surge and gain +2 to all defenses until SONT.
Guardian's Counter - Immediate Interrupt - Close Burst 2 - Trigger: An ally within 2 squares is hit by an attack and I am not included in the attack. Effect: The ally and I shift up to 2 squares as a free action, swapping positions. I become the target of the triggering attack, in place of the ally. After the attack is resolved, I can make a basic attack against the attacker.
Aegis of Assault - Minor Action - Close Burst 2 - Target One Creature in Burst - Effect: Mark Target. If my marked target makes an attack and doesn't include me in the attack, it takes -2 to hit. If the attack still hits and the marked target is within 10 squares, I can use my immediate reaction to teleport to a square adjacent to the target and make an MBA against it. Can't take the immediate reaction if no open squares exist near the target.
Blazing Pursuit - Standard Action - +11 vs AC - 1[W]+4 Fire damage. If the target is within 5 squares at EONT (enemy), as a free action I can teleport to a space that must be adjacent to the target. (Aegis) I can teleport to a space adjacent to the target even if I do not have a line of sight to that space.
Fiery Bolt - Standard Action - Ranged 10 - One creature - +8 vs Reflex - 3d6+7 Fire damage +1d6 (once per round). Adjacent enemies take 1d6+8 Fire damage.
Shadow Ride - Move Action - Personal - Effect: I shift up to 2 squares and can enter any enemy's space during this movement. I can end this movement in an enemy's space. If I do so, whenever the enemy moves before the start of my next turn, I move with it, remaining in its space. I do not provoke opportunity attacks for this movement. At the start of my next turn, I appear in the nearest unoccupied space.
Dimensional Thunder - Standard Action - One Creature - +11 vs Fort - Effect: Teleport a number of squares equal to Con modifier - 2d8+9 Thunder damage - Effect: Each enemy adjacent (to me) gains ongoing 5 thunder damage (save ends).
Host of Shields - Minor Action - Personal - Effect: Until the stance ends, gain +2 power bonus to AC and Reflex.
Tyrannical Threat - Standard Action - Close Burst 3 - Target: Each Enemy in Burst - +8 vs Will - Hit: 1d10+7 Psychic damage, and place my Warlock's Curse on the Target, +1d6 once per round - Miss: Half Damage. Infernal Pact: Place my Warlock's Curse on the Target. Effect: Until EOTE whenever I'm attacked by a Cursed creature, it takes psychic damage equal to my Int mod (+4).

Class Features
Swordbond - By spending 1 hour of meditation with a light or heavy blade, I forge a special bond with it. As a standard action, I can call my bonded weapon to my hand from up to 10 squares away. Only 1 bond at a time. 1 hour of meditation can restore the weapon as long as I can recover a fragment of the blade.
Swordmage Aegis (Hybrid) - Aegis of Assault - Once per Encounter, regain use if the target is reduced to 0 hp.
Racial Features
Trance: Rather than sleep, may Trance for 4 hours to gain the benefits of an extended rest. During this time, I am fully aware of my surroundings and notice approaching enemies and other events as normal.
Theme Features
Feat(ure)s
Eldritch Blade - When I use Eldritch Strike and wield a Longsword, I gain a +1 bonus to my attack roll.
Eladrin Soldier - I gain proficiency with all spears and a +2 bonus to damage rolls with longswords and all spears.
White Lotus Riposte - After hitting an enemy with an Arcane at-will Attack power, if they hit me before SONT that enemy takes damage equal to the ability mod of the attack power's damage. (4 Damage)
War Wizard's Expertise - Gain a +1 feat bonus to attack rolls of arcane powers and basic attacks made with light or heavy blades. Also, when using an arcane attack power with a light or heavy blade, my attack rolls take a -5 penalty against my allies.
Eladrin Swordmage Advance - When I use my fey step racial power to teleport to a square adjacent to an enemy, you can make a melee basic attack against that enemy as a free action.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Encounter 2: Round 2

As Doran and Taliesin charge in, the wyvern bites at Doran, creating openings for Armantine and Raj.

Go: Heidi, Armantine, Raj, Eldrin

Mechanics
Doran: moves, charges, misses.

Taliesin: moves, curses, misses.

Heidi: Moved to next initiative block.

Sea Wyvern 1: takes 6 fire damage, Bite on Doran, takes 6 radiant damage from Armantine, 31 vs AC = hit for 12 damage.

Map
Status
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Armantine presses the wyvern further, though even surrounded she still cannot manage to connect a blow with her halberd.

Mechanics
Standard
Healing Strike on Sea Wyvern 1. Misses 14 vs. AC.
Healing Strike: [1d20+12]=2+12=14

Ready
Use Righteous Radiance on SW1 if it attacks not-me while still within my Defender Aura.
Combat Block
Sister Armantine Peroult

Resistances:
8 Necrotic Resistance

Vulnerabilities:
None.

Saves:
None.

Active Effects:

Powers:

Righteous Brand
Defender Aura
Righteous Radiance
Valiant Strike

Second Wind [_]
Valiant Charge [_]
Lifeblood [_]
Healing Word [_]
Healer's Mercy [_]
Healing Strike [_]
Strength from Valor [_]

Dynamic Lance +2 [_]

Paladin's Judgment [_]
Blackened Soul [_]
Moment of Glory [_]
Call Celestial Steed [_]

Wavestrider Boots [_]

Consumables:

None.

Important Features:
Racial Features

Class Features

Feat Features

Item Features

Chanchabruhh
Vigilant Resolution

Post by Chanchabruhh »

Mechanics

Move Action
Move to J20 from J21

Standard Action
Valorous Smite Attack roll:[1d20+11]=7+11=18 Valorous Smite
If that hits [4d6+7]=19+7=26 Valorous Smite Damage
Combat Block
Eldrin Stormblade
Male 

Senses: 

Action points: 

Resistances: 
Saves: 

Powers:
Lay on hands [x]
Divine Challenge
Ardent Strike
Divine Sanction
Valiant Strike

Divine Strength [_]
Valorous Smite [_]
Call to Arms [x]

Active Pcs
Boulder(Pohaku)
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Heidi manages to avoid the wyvern's swipe, firing a shot as it swoops down and causing it to lose its focus. Quickly reloading as it reels from the shot, she fires two more times in quick succession at the airborn beast.

Mechanics
Immediate Interrupt on Sea Wyvern 2's last turn: Disruptive Strike on Sea Wyvern 2
Attack: [1d20+15]=15+15=30 vs AC = hit
Hit: [1d10+9]=7+9=16 damage and the target takes a -6 penalty to the hit, causing it to miss. Heidi would start the turn at full HP and not prone.

Move Action: walk to (I, 21)

Attack 1: [1d20+15]=1+15=16 = crit miss ._.
Attack 2: [1d20+15]=11+15=26
Hit: [1d10+4]=6+4=10 damage
Hunter's Quarry: [1d6]=6 additional damage, for 16 total

Also, since I have not done my combat block yet, please keep in mind that Heidi has +1 to defenses against ranged attacks from her cloak if they are made from more than 5 squares away
Namelessjake

Post by Namelessjake »

Encounter 2: Round 3

As the melee around one of the beasts continues, the other finally lands. Touching down nearby, it snaps at Eldrin but the man is able to dodge the attack.

Go: Raj, Heidi, Doran, Taliesin

Mechanics
Armantine: misse, readies.

Eldrin: moves, misses.

Heidi: interrupts, hits, bloodies, causes miss, moves, misses, hits,

Raj: Moved to next initiative block.

Kobek: Earth Shield Strike on SW1, 28 vs AC = hit for 16 damage, gains +1 to AC until EONT.

Zemi: Fading Strike on SW1, 23 vs AC = miss.

Sea Wyvern 2: flies to (K22-L23), lands, Bite on Eldrin, 19 vs AC = miss.

Map
Status
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Emboldened by their surrounding of the flying beast, Raj grips his dagger tightly and plunges it past its wicked scales. Die already, vile creature. You're interrupting our mission.
Mechanics
Standard: Blistering Flourish on Wyvern 1
Attack: [1d20+11]=8+11=19 vs Ref=Hit
Damage: [1d8+8]=1+8=9 fire damage
Until the end of my next turn, my melee attacks deal +4 extra fire damage

No Action: Desert Wind Flurry of Blows
Wyvern 1 takes 6 fire damage, plus 4 extra fire damage for 10 total
Combat Block
Miraj Am'khar

Male Hengeyokai Monk 6

Powers:

Nature's Mask
Blistering Flourish
Five Storms
Agile Recovery

Second Wind [_]
Sarifal's Blessing [_]
Light the Fire [X]
Burning Brand [_]
Quicksilver Motion [_]

Flowform Cloth Armor [_]

Masterful Spiral [_]
Water Gives Way [_]

Consumables:

Vial of Darkness
Important Features
Class

Racial

Theme

Feats

Items

BartNL
Swampperson Prime

Post by BartNL »

Doran continues his dance with the draconic creature.
Mechanics
Standard action: Attack Wyvern 1 using Howling Strike: [1d20+15]=17+15=32vs AC for [1d10+8]=10+8=18+[1d6]=5 =23 dmg
Reaction
Combat Block
Doran
Human Male 

Resistances: 
Saves: 

Powers:
Righteous Brand
Howling Strike

Second Wind [_] (can use 2 surges instead of 1)
Surefooted Stride [_]
Heroic Effort [_]
Healing Word [_]
Swift Charge [_]
Mighty Hew [X]
Brutal Slam [_]

Ignore Pain [_]
Silver Phoenix Rage [_]
Stream of Life [_]

Item Powers:
Dynamic Gouge [X]

Ioun's Revelation [X]

Consumables:

Important Features
Class

Racial
Theme
Feats

Cloak of the Walking Wounded: when using second wind while bloodied you can use 2 healing surges instead of 1

Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

While the others focus their attacks on the downed Wyvern, Heidi continues to maneuver into a seemingly safer position while firing off shots at the airborn one.

Mechanics
Move Action: Walk to (I, 19)

Attack 1: [1d20+15]=1+15=16 vs AC = crit miss again D:
Attack 2: [1d20+15]=5+15=20 vs AC = hit?
Hit: [1d10+4]=9+4=13
Quarry: if hit, add [1d6]=1 additional damage

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Post by FinalTemplar »

Taliesin steadies himself as he feels the wyvern land behind him. He half turns, locking eyes with the new beast. "Maledico tibi, bestia volans. Non es dignus adversarius." He says and disappears, landing behind the wyvern. With a quick flurry, he makes three attacks - the first whiffing as he attempts to swing, landing from his teleport, the second hit strikes true as he brings it back, and finally he flourishes his blade and stabs forward into the beast, aiming for it's heart. As the final attack lands he pulls the blade free, flourishing the blade once more to shake off the blood, and resheathes the sword.
Mechanics
Minor action: Warlock's Curse @ Wyvern 2.
Move action: Fey Step, teleport @ K24.
Free action: Eldritch Strike @ Wyvern 2.
To hit: [1d20+12]=2+12=14 *miss*
Standard action: Eldritch Strike @ Wyvern 2.
To hit: [1d20+12]=17+12=29 A FINE HIT!
Damage: [1d8+9]=7+9=16[1d6]=3 (total, 19)
*Action point!*
Standard action: Eldritch Strike @ Wyvern 2.
To hit: [1d20+12]=20+12=32
Damage: 1d8+1d6+9 (max on 1d8+9) = [1d6]=2 total: 19 damage.
Combat Block
Taliesin

Action Points: 0

Resistances:

Active Effects:

Powers:
Eldritch Strike
Sword Burst
Warlock's Curse
Aegis of Assault [x]
Blazing Pursuit [_]
Fiery Bolt [_]
Shadow Ride [_]

Important Features
Power Details

Class Features
Racial Features
Theme Features
Feat(ure)s
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)